LA Weight Loss - Weight loss Juice

View Full Version : Weight loss Juice

housewife911
01-09-2006, 01:48 PM
Greetings. I was wondering how people felt using the TO juice. Did you get the runs or feel energetic? I am tempted to try the TO juice, but want to know possible reactions to the juice.

shennie_97
01-09-2006, 01:51 PM
I don't think I felt any differences at all with it. If you are scared to take the juice again, you can try oranges and canteloupe

marbear
01-09-2006, 04:27 PM
My sister felt like she was gonna have a heart attack, but she has a medical deal where she can't have sodas or acidic beverages. I felt fine. No dramatic bathroom runs (except for the peeing, perhaps)

JoyUvette
01-10-2006, 07:30 AM
The TAKE OFF juice is simply a blend of acidic fruits, meant to cleanse your system. It should cause you to urinate quite a bit, but has no laxative effect. Some clients do have differences in their bowel movements during LA Express. However, this is due to the excessive amounts of meats and veggies, rather than the juice itself.

As another replied, you can always substitute a quarter of a cantaloupe per day with the same plan or 2-4 oranges. Good luck!

zsuzsu64
01-11-2006, 02:16 AM
I experienced a severe headache and shakiness the first time I used the Take Off drink and so did one of my coworkers. The second time that I used it I had no problems. I just went through a cantaloupe version but was told to substitute 1/2 a cantaloupe (1/8 & 1/2 LA Lite every time it said to have a glass of the juice).

shennie_97
01-11-2006, 09:14 AM
I think that depedning on how dependant your body is on sugar/carbs you could experience some fatigue, shakiness, headachy feelings. Most of us did when we first started the program because we had gotten so use to a full day of carb on top of carb.