UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Old 01-08-2006, 11:07 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 213/166/137

Height: 5 ft

Default Trying to suss the tracker

Hello I am trying to suss out the tracky dooh dah, I have filled it in but it doesn't seem to be showing on anything. Anyway hope your all having a good Sunday. I've just been to my parents. Didn't my father give me an unopened tin of Celebrations and about ten bars of cadburys choccy. Did I say oh dad I couldn't possibly take these. No I let my mother put them in a bag and I bought them home. Mind you I have to say I havent touched any!!! What is it with chocolate.

Keep at it girlies and gentlemen think of the fat we will have lost by spring.

Take good care Michele x
micheleherts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2006, 11:36 AM   #2  

what tracker?
impossible princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2006, 12:27 PM   #3  

You go to user cp and edit signature and then follow the steps to put it on your signature, you need to copy and paste the code onto your signature.
kykaree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2006, 01:05 PM   #4  

Thank you both for your help, I shall try again. The age of technology has passed me by I think. Btw didn't open the celebrations but had a lemon curd tart. Planning on weighing myself in the morning will let you know how I get on. Have a good week. Celebrity Fit Club is on Tuesday night I must remember to watch it.

Take good care
Old 01-08-2006, 01:54 PM   #5  

If you get really stuck PM me which one you want and what you want it to say and I'll do it for you and then you can just copy and paste it into your sig.
impossible princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2006, 05:21 PM   #6  

I will go without the tracker I think. Thank you princess for your kind offer though.

Since I have lost weight my feet have shrunk, from a five to a four. I must have been in denial as I thought my feet weren't fat at all, just goes to show doesn't it!!!

I went to the gym this evening, and it was packed, I couldn't get on a treadmill or the cross trainer. Tempted as I was I didn't push anyone off to get a go!!! Before I went I stupidly ate about eight mini onion bhaji and some other delight that escapes me. When I eventually got on a machine I felt way too bloated to run and a tad windy nice eh!!!

Hope you've all had a good day I didn't weight myself today, and I must be getting the hang of things as I left a bar of choccy in my bag all day.

Take carel
Michele x