100 lb. Club - What are you going to do when you lose it?

LivingWater
01-07-2006, 01:22 AM
Thought this would a good motivator. What are you going to do when you lose the weight? Not if you lose it, but when?

I am going to take my kids swimming. And I'll be swimming too!

I am going to bike, often.

I am going to take classes in nutrition and physical fitness so I can help others lose a little of themselves, too.

I am going to take that ballroom dancing class with my husband that we've always wanted to take.

I am going to take professional riding (horse) lessons.

I am going to wear those great clothes I wore two years ago, including my VS nightgown hubby bought me. :D

I am going to be in every picture taken near me! Watch out tourists! :lol:

Tag, your turn!

LilMsCntBeWrng
01-07-2006, 01:45 AM
I'm going to buy that Oh so cute low cut sexy,backless shirt and wear it with my jeans to the hottest club in bricktown. I'm gonna flirt like a sailor on leave.

I like your picture idea, i'll second that notion.

I'm gonna feel good about my self everyday, and thank god i'm alive and health again.

mousie
01-07-2006, 02:04 AM
I am not going to be scared or worried about going to the doctor.

YP1
01-07-2006, 02:14 AM
I'm going to run. Well, I already do run, but I'm going to run more.

photos, definitely.

I'm going to have fun, doing things like white water rafting and abseiling.

Jillegal
01-07-2006, 02:36 AM
What am I going to do when I lose it? Keep it off!! :D

boiaby
01-07-2006, 08:28 AM
What am I going to do when I lose it? Keep it off!! :D

Yeah baby!! You go Jilly!:D

Beverly

Jenniffer
01-07-2006, 10:14 AM
Very Good Thread!!

I am going to run down the street screamin LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT ME...in a bathing suit!! (heehee)

I am going to finally have a family picture done with my skinny sisters & Mom.

I am going to wear lingere again.

I am going to walk around my house in a towel after I shower instead of getting dressed in the bathroom.

I am going to wear skirts again.

I am going to go to the beach and be happy about it.

I am going to hold my head up when I see my Dr.

Kamily828
01-07-2006, 11:09 AM
Buy new clothes that doesnt end in an X.

Definately be in more pictures.

Wear a 2 piece bathing suit to the pool.

sabriena
01-07-2006, 12:01 PM
Go out and buy cute clothes that I used to wear!!

I will buy a sexy lingerie outfit to wear for my husband ;)

I will strut my stuff because I've done what I thought I couldn't!!

I will be healthy and enjoy life to the fullest!

LivingWater
01-07-2006, 01:59 PM
Oh, KEEP IT OFF! Good one, Jillegal!

FreshStart06
01-07-2006, 03:02 PM
I will...

Dance around in my house in the sexiest bikini
Take a million pictures
Wear the cutest clothes to the hottest clubs
Travel every chance I get
Enjoy my life more

zoritsa
01-07-2006, 03:55 PM
I like this thread :)

I'm going to hit the beach as often as possible and actually get into the water with my kids.

I'm going to enjoy shopping for clothes!

I'm going to go on roller coasters with my oldest when he asks.

Hiking will be enjoyable when we go camping,as will canoeing and skiing.

I will truely enjoy putting my actual weight on my drivers license :D

ScarlettDrawl
01-07-2006, 03:58 PM
I will take tons of pictures (oh wait...I already do that ;) )
I will wear an adorable bathing suit to the beach w/o a coverup (won't be a bikini, I've been blessed with a tummy stretch marks)
I will have children and be an active mommy
I will go shopping every chance I get.
Oh, and I WILL keep it off :)

babyfattimes3
01-07-2006, 04:02 PM
What a great post!

Im going to take my kids to the fair and ride with them without fear of not fitting it the sits, having to suck it in to get the safety bar down or collapsing the whole ride.

Im going to wear fun clothes.

I cant wait to find out what its like to swim in a bathing suit instead of a bulky shirt and shorts.

Im going to go to family affairs and not be the fattest woman in the room.

I cant wait till these dreams are a reality!!!!!!!!!

I could go on and on but there are a few.
Kelly

kykaree
01-07-2006, 05:51 PM
I've loved reading this thread, but I can't think of anything that I will do when I reach goal that I can't do now. I wear a swimsuit (can't see myself in a bikini due to a 15 inch scar across the stomach), I wear nice lingerie (only a recent purchase mind you, to celebrate being a normal bra size), I've signed up for a 10k run (mind you I am hoping to be lighter then but if not, it doesn't matter I'll still do it) I've always gone out and danced, I've always been addicted to shopping for clothes.......

I don't feel like being fat has ever stopped me from doing anything....... except being sure that I will have a long and healthy life, I know being slimmer is no guarantee, but I am sure it will help.

Heva2015
01-07-2006, 09:56 PM
I will:
-Go get a tummy tuck to get rid of hanging skin
-Wear a bikini
-Get a belly button piercing
-Join the disabled swimming team (hopefully paralympics in the future!)
-Sit on all the plastic garden chairs I can find
-Buy jeans in Miss Selfridge (shop for skinny women in UK that I have NEVER been able to buy clothes from!)

heather_dw
01-07-2006, 10:08 PM
By a bunch of clothes from "normal people stores" get lots of pictures, have a baby :o

teahoney
01-07-2006, 10:42 PM
- shop in normal size stores
- not try to find an excuse as to why I can't get in the pool
- wear all those stilleto shoes and boots that I love but can't wear now because the heels can't support my weight
- buy me a SEXY outfit and hit the town

I'm sure I have more but that's all I can think of right now. Oh, and of course, KEEP IT OFF!!!

Less_of_Me_to_Love
01-07-2006, 10:59 PM
What a great thread idea!

When I lose my weight, I will...

*Plan a trip to the beach with my husband
*Treat myself to a shopping spree at Victorias Secret
*Wear a Sexy outfit for a weekend in Vegas
*Renew my wedding vows, wearing my dream gown!

t0rn
01-07-2006, 11:46 PM
Leave my house more than a few times a year.
Get my license.
Get some piercings I've been wanting for a while
Go on a shopping spree
Go to a concert
Get a manicure and pedicure
Maybe get a tattoo
Get my hair done
Go to a spa..
Go to college
Get a tan
Live my life basically :P

famograham
01-08-2006, 12:15 AM
Gina, :hug:
I just want to give you a proper welcome, and to let you know that I know what it's like to be 18 and not sure of my place in the world.

I hope that you can open up here on this board, and feel welcomed, empowered..and HOPEFUL!!!!

You can do this! :cheer:
Please post more about yourself so we can get to know you better, and remember that you have NOTHING to hide..or be ashamed of here. We all know what you are feeling, and we're all in this together.

:grouphug:
Linda

t0rn
01-08-2006, 12:45 AM
:wave: Nice to meet you. Thank you for the welcome. :) You all seem like a great bunch of people. :grouphug: I've been reading up mostly. Been a little too shy to post a whole lot. Your post made me feel more comfortable though. Thank you. :hug: :D

famograham
01-08-2006, 02:35 AM
No problem!
:hug:
Linda

lucky_me
01-08-2006, 03:22 AM
Oohh this is a fun thread idea. :)

I want to get a tattoo. I am not sure where or of what yet, but I have always wanted something small and dainty. I don't want it to look out of porportion to my body and I don't want it to get all icky and warped when I lose weight.

I am going to get my belly button pierced. :)

I am going to wear skirts for the first time and feel comfortable... short skirts. ;)

I am going to go out and buy a pair of lucky jeans, I have always wanted them, but they are made for skinny girls and don't even come in my size. I love them and they look cute but cost $100-200 a pair and I want to weight til I get down my goal so I don't have 3 pairs that don't fit right.

I am going to go swimming in my 2-piece that has been sitting in my closet for 2+ years now... it's adorable.

I am going to flirt. ;)

I have never had confidence and I usually just try to avoid social situations so I don't feel uncomfortable. But I want to be able to act my age and enjoy my youth. I am going to be down to my goal weight and live in up in Las Vegas for my 21st birthday in Sep! :D

DollyR
01-08-2006, 05:36 AM
Hmmmm....

I am going to have my skinny boyfriend put his arms around me and hold me tight.

I am going to the local markets and buy a piece of clothing because they won't be able to say "No Largeee Here!"

I am going to fly home in comfort for a change.

I am going to go shopping to ANY clothing store I want and try on different clothes.

I am going to go with my boyfriend to a nice beach location for a trip.

I am going to Thailand to have a tummy tuck and a chin lift.

coley144
01-08-2006, 12:31 PM
I want to lose weight to be healthier, to be able to move about better when I am old and, hopefully, to have a baby in a year or two. So I suppose my answer would be..maybe have a baby..then have to lose some of it all over again! LOL!

myholidayboyz
01-08-2006, 01:39 PM
I'm going to go buy bras and undies at Victoria's Secret. :)
I'll go get my belly button pierced. :)
I'll go dancing! With or without my hubby! ;)
I'll play with my kids more!
I'll climb trees.
I'll just enjoy life much more than I do now!

LivingWater
01-08-2006, 02:17 PM
I'll be getting a belly piercing, too. Although, hubby will be the only one seeing it since I won't be exposing my belly much. (tiger stripes)

I think I'll climb a tree too Barb! Hey! We're both in Cali., let's do it together! There are plenty of oak trees and palm trees!

myholidayboyz
01-08-2006, 03:35 PM
LivingWater, I have 2 awesome trees for climbing in my front yard! :) Plus my FIL has a cool one on his property! :) We had family pictures taken there in 2003 and again last year! :) My boys are little monkeys and I want to join them up there instead of freaking out on the ground!

Where in CA are you? I'm in Sonoma County!

purplecrush
01-08-2006, 06:39 PM
Wow! All mine have been said already lol but ill add anyways.

Be able to play with my kids without taking a break.
Being able to go on rides with my kids.
Go swimming in the pool, instead of making up excuses why I dont.
Wear a hot bathing suit. A one piece, as I also have stretch marks from babies.
To fit into my hot black pants with my adorable white tankini type shirt and GO DANCING!!!!
Going to go shopping at any store and go to the junior section ..hehe
Just have fun without thinking everybodys watching me!!

Great thread!!

LivingWater
01-08-2006, 07:58 PM
Barb- Sacramento County. We're new to this state.... I'll have to google to see where Sonoma is....

myholidayboyz
01-08-2006, 08:51 PM
Go west! :) We're north of San Francisco. Dh has family in Sacramento so we try to head out there often. :)

LivingWater
01-08-2006, 11:02 PM
Alright, so here's what we can do. When we both lose the majority of the weight or all of it, we'll get together and run a 5k (I'm sure there's got to be some kind of marathons in this town) and then we'll climb some trees with the fam. :D I hear the Sacramento river has some pretty cool nature trails and parks... :D

myholidayboyz
01-08-2006, 11:37 PM
City of Hope has a 5K in October... :) They may have a run in Sacramento! :)

ktkat
01-08-2006, 11:48 PM
When I lose it and as I lose it I am going to buy clothes right off the rack. I will go horseback riding, tubing, sleighriding, skiing, all the things I miss doing! Kat

barbygirl43
01-09-2006, 11:21 AM
I've never really let my weight stop me from doing things, for the most part. As a reward for getting to goal, I plan on spending at least a weekend at some all inclusive spa somewhere.
Some things I will do are
jump from an airplane
Whitewater raft,
enjoy roller coasters again (and not have to worry I might not fit this time)
Most importantly is to enjoy watching and being a fully active part of my kids growing up.

poohbear65
01-09-2006, 06:34 PM
When I lose the wt...
I will not worry about going to amusement parks and fitting on the rides
I will not worry about fitting into an airplane seat and be able to put the tray table all the way down.
I will also buy off the rack
I will play like a child
Enjoy life as a thin person with my kids and husband

mousie
01-09-2006, 06:43 PM
When I lose the weight I'm going to wear this dress (the coral on the left, that's me 6 years ago) with knee-high red/black Doc Marten boots.

http://www.soulshaven.f2s.com/images/photos/kits_photos/drewswedding_small.jpg

taekwondomom
01-10-2006, 06:20 AM
Get a tatoo or two.
Go to 6 flags and ride rollar coasters till the park closes and they kick me out!
Pierce my nose.
Get legally and officially married in an untraditional ceremony wearing an awesome untraditional dress in a beautiful untraditional setting!

72butterfly
01-10-2006, 10:34 PM
I will be healthy.

I will buy lingerie and wear it for my boyfriend.

I will actually let someone take pictures of me.

I will take more cardio classes.

I will keep it off.

I will not deny myself but will not overindulge either.

I will go out with friends and family more.

I will explore my interests in outdoor activities.

I will buy clothes that fit not those that hide.

I will share my success with others so they can learn from my experiences.

I will shop without fear.

Scrappy Chick
01-10-2006, 11:29 PM
I am going to do everything that was said here. Except the piercings and the tattoos....those I will leave to my husband. :D Definitely going to shop at Victoria's Secret. I am going to burn my Lane Bryant charge card. I am going to go to the beach and actually wear a swim suit. If I still need it, I am going to have a breat reduction.

Most of all, I AM GOING TO KEEP THE WEIGHT OFF!

Sara

LivingWater
01-11-2006, 07:40 PM
I will stop making excuses of why I'm fat. Because... I WON'T BE! :) Nope, not anymore.

The Fat Friend
01-11-2006, 08:22 PM
I will not get breast cancer like every other woman in my family who is overweight.

I will live a long healthy life and grow old with my husband.

I will be the mom that my kids need and want.

Oh...and those skinny jeans that I saw at Express...they're mine!

shedilbry
01-12-2006, 01:47 AM
back when i started WW i said that when i get to goal i'm gonna go on fear factor... maybe that is why i can't seem to lose the weight... i dont want to eat road kill! LOL

but seriously... when i get happy with myself the first thing i'm going to do is book an appt for me and my kids to get photos made as a family.

SuchAPrettyFace
01-12-2006, 01:56 AM
This thread makes me a little sad. I think each & every one of you are worth it to do some of these things right now. :yes:

That said, I will have pictures (professional, B&W) taken when @ my goal weight. ;)

kissingginger
01-12-2006, 10:40 AM
I am going to bend over and tie my shoes *without* sitting down and getting dizzy.

I will be getting a tummy tuck for the incredible amount of sagging skin I have.

I am going to "shop without fear" as another poster declared.

I am going to treat myself to a hot, sunny holiday (if we can find someone who will watch the kids....LOL).

I am going to enjoy being fit and exercising (like I used to) and do things like rock climbing and skinny dipping! Okay, I could probably skinny dip now if I wanted to, but I certainly COULD NOT rock climb at this weight.

I'm sure the list in much, much longer!

Cheers,

steph324
01-12-2006, 11:02 AM
I'm going for the belly button ring and a lower back tatoo. A friend of mine who is an incredible artist is going to photograph me. I will enjoy being able to shop in a section other than Women's and in mall stores other than Lane Bryant!

newfiedarling
01-12-2006, 05:02 PM
Wow guys, I just loved reading through this thread! Awesome goals. Here are mine:

- I'm going back to Mammoth Caves and doing the caving that I can't do right now because I'm to big to fit through the passage ways
- I'm buying leather pants! I'm buying leather pants! I'm buying leather pants!

~Dee

ChocLabLover
01-12-2006, 05:10 PM
Dee, I love it !:lol3:

Sea
10-04-2006, 06:49 PM
I just found this thread. What an encourager!

I'm going to keep it off this time.

I'm going to keep my blood sugars down, easily. (Because I've learned how to take care of myself, and because the excess weight is largely behind it.)

I'm going to take dh shopping for clothes he likes on me!

I'm going hiking and I intend to climb the waterfall we did as kids!

I'm going to smile a lot more (because I'll feel better)!

Lifeguard
10-05-2006, 02:06 AM
Although I hate to admit it I am waiting to live my life in a lot of ways until I lose this weight. Anyway, here's my list:

- Get a tattoo
- Wear those clothes that have been sitting unused in my closet for so long!
- Have tasteful, black & white nude photos taken & framed for the bedroom
- Have a whole bunch of children (& quickly lose the weight after each)
- Maintain it

Amazing how quick it is to make such a list.

Glory87
10-07-2006, 02:42 AM
After losing weight, I:

Maintained it for nearly 2 years (and counting) - this is definitely the most important thing to me
Got a tattoo (Chinese characters - Dripping water can eat through stone)
Never set foot in Lane Bryant, ever again (sometimes make a hex sign with my fingers when I walk by)
Started getting regular pedicures and bought a bunch of cute sandals
Got a good hair cut and quit wearing my hair long, curly and uncared for/uncolored
Bought my first swim suit in 10 years and wore it (a two piece tankini with a skirt!)
Still don't eat fast food, drink soda or eat processed baked goods, still limit alcohol (1-2 drinks per week), still try to make healthy choices everyday, start every day with a healthy breakfast and try to bring my lunch to work everyday, still order the smallest size (tall instead of venti), still divide restaurant portions into halves
Looove pictures of myself, ask people to take pictures, stare at pictures of myself
Shopping. Lots of shopping. I absolutely love button down shirts with cardigans, I always wanted button down shirts when I was heavy (buttons always gapped before)
Always constantly amazed when doing laundry how TINY my shirts are - these small shirts can't possibly be mine!
So much more energy, feel great all the time

What didn't change - I may be smaller, but I am still shaped the same. I still have a belly, still have big thighs. I ended up with some loose skin on my stomach, thighs, upper arms. I still have stretch marks. I don't look like a model. My nose is still big ;) Losing weight did not magically make me the a sleek, airbrushed bikini model. I am still very very very happy!! I finally love myself.

lilybelle
10-07-2006, 05:39 PM
Glory, I wondered if I was the only one that liked to look at pictures of myself since losing weight. I was embarassed to ask.
After Losing Weight, I continue to do the exact same things I did to lose it. I am definitely not a super model, but I feel comfortable with myself and do appreciate the changes that I have made.

Csondra
10-08-2006, 01:50 AM
Not feel embarrassed about wearing shirts that show my upper arms.

Not be as self-conscious in social situations. (I used to be very outgoing and now am struck with serious anxiety when meeting anyone new or talking to people I don't know very well.)

Not avoid my Dad. (He's forever making little jabs about my weight.)

Not think people are looking at me and thinking about how heavy I am.

Wear a sleeveless wedding dress.

Run around at the beach in just a bathing suit.

Not worry that I'm embarrassing DD when I visit her school and DFiance when I go to his work events with him.

watch_it_break
10-09-2006, 01:40 PM
i'm glad this thread was resurrected! :)

let's see...

- first off, i'll go on a Victoria's Secret spree, since i'll finally be able to wear normal sizes. :p
- then i'll make sure i have more than 1 or 2 pairs of jeans, since i'll be able to buy the affordable ones
- i think i'll copy another poster, and have tasteful, nude or lingerie photos taken & framed for the bedroom (or at least for hubby's wallet *lol*) ;)
- and i will DEFINITELY be getting some new bathing suits, hopefully at least one 2-piece.

oh, and i'll make my DH take me out more often, to "show me off" :D

Arkansas Kel
10-10-2006, 01:03 PM
I've just started on this website - hope I get this right.

I have always held my head up high and stuck myself in photos! I've always been a "I'm fat - ya'll gotta deal with it" kind of person. HOWEVER, I cannot wait to climb into a roller coaster or other crazy carnival ride and the be able to snap down the safety harness without bunching up my fat to squeeze in. That would be my moment! Snap me in Carnie Arnie and taker her around the park one more time!

Try on all the skinny clothes - just for fun. Even stuff I'd never buy or wear! OMG, that's a hot jean, but do you have it in a 6 - that 8 is just falling off of me. That will be a momen.

Ride a bicycle without feeling like an elephant on a toothpick. I'm not afraid to ride one now - and would if I had one, but I'd always have "butt self consciousness" on one.

Float through a turnstile without turning sideways to fit. Maybe just go in and out over and over to show that one off!

Homersmummy
10-15-2006, 02:21 PM
I will swim... and often.
I will ride a bike... to work!
I will walk places more... the local supermarket is just 10 minutes down the road, i'll walk it and leave my car at home!
I will go out on the town! I stay in because I daren't go out being this big. :(
I will wear pretty skirts and sleeveless tops, in fact i'll do a 'Pretty Woman' thing, go into a shop and tell them i'm going to spend an obscene amount of money! ;)
I will hopefully go on a long distant flight. I daren't now because I don't want to be one of these people that skinnies moan about, taking up their space. :(
I'll post pictures of me on my friendsreunited profile, so people from school will see me and think, Oh lord, she's got skinny. ;)

And a load of other things that I can't or won't do now...

But I say all this now. I've got to get down a lot more yet before I do any of it!

Homersmummy
10-15-2006, 02:23 PM
I've just started on this website - hope I get this right.

I have always held my head up high and stuck myself in photos! I've always been a "I'm fat - ya'll gotta deal with it" kind of person. HOWEVER, I cannot wait to climb into a roller coaster or other crazy carnival ride and the be able to snap down the safety harness without bunching up my fat to squeeze in. That would be my moment! Snap me in Carnie Arnie and taker her around the park one more time!

Try on all the skinny clothes - just for fun. Even stuff I'd never buy or wear! OMG, that's a hot jean, but do you have it in a 6 - that 8 is just falling off of me. That will be a momen.

Ride a bicycle without feeling like an elephant on a toothpick. I'm not afraid to ride one now - and would if I had one, but I'd always have "butt self consciousness" on one.

Float through a turnstile without turning sideways to fit. Maybe just go in and out over and over to show that one off!WOW... yes, this is me too! Ohhh but I could never word it so good hehe... Elephant on a toothpick! Brilliant!!:hug: :D

owira
10-15-2006, 02:29 PM
I'm going to buy that Oh so cute low cut sexy,backless shirt and wear it with my jeans to the hottest club in bricktown. I'm gonna flirt like a sailor on leave.

:lol3: You go girl!!

hoodj0080
10-15-2006, 05:37 PM
I'm going to buy a bikini. Nothing too revealing, but something cute. And cute underthings, not granny panties! (not that I have anything against any grandmothers or their choice in undergarments...)

beautifulone
10-16-2006, 12:53 PM
I LOVE THIS THREAD! there will be more to follow, but for now...

I'm going to join my first sports team!!!

I'm going to shop like craaaaaazy (hehe, till I build a sufficient warddrobe) and try clothes on for fun!

lewelaine
10-17-2006, 06:54 AM
im going to go to the "baby the stars shine bright" store in Tokyo and buy a dress.

Im going to finally be able to see a picture of me that shows my upper arms and not cry.

Im going to buy a corset.

LivingWater
10-20-2006, 12:40 PM
I think I may cry... I started this thread. :cry:

I'm so glad to see it again. God blessed me, through you guys, with a reminder as to why I started this journey 9 months ago. I've gained some weight back. This thread has struck me in the heart and I know I have to get back on the ball.

Thank you guys. :hug:

Br00klyn
10-21-2006, 09:23 PM
Wow, there's so much I will do when I lose it.... Excellent thread!

- Go somewhere on a hot sunny holiday w/ my boyfriend, and feel sexy when we walk hand in hand down the beach.
- Enjoy the summer's - go hiking, get a bike, go floating, etc..
- SHOP, SHOP and SHOP!! I can't wait until I'm no longer limited to a couple stores in the mall... Watch out credit cards! Hehe! :)
- Get Tattoo #2 - I want the Newfoundland flag on my lower back.
- Get married - I know its coming within the next couple years, and I want to be at my goal before my special day arrives.
- Have babies!
- Enjoy life!

ValRock
10-21-2006, 09:49 PM
I'm going to go shopping at a store like Wet Seal and not feel like the sales girls are looking at me like "WTF is she doing here?"

I'm going to wear a bathing suit at the pool WITHOUT shorts, and not feel self concious

I'm going to wrestle with my son :)

I'm going to own my figure, love my figure, and respect myself enough to keep it that way!

I'm going to go down the slide at the playground like my son is always begging me to do!

Get another tattoo :D

Wear a shirt with spaghetti straps out in public!

OH And Victoria Secret is a MUST it'll be so nice to be able to fit into that stuff!

I'm not going to hide from photographs anymore!

tina6876
10-22-2006, 04:15 PM
I will join my mom for her loooong bike rides without fear that I'll embarrass myself by not being able to keep up.

I will blow all my spare money shopping in "regular" clothing stores.

I will allow others to snap my picture at will.

I will join my sister on a run.

I will wear a bathing suit in public when not swimming for exercise.

I will smile a lot.

I will feel confident and know I can do whatever I set my mind to.

I will not look down at me or others for having been overweight.

rockinrobin
10-25-2006, 03:18 PM
Hi everyone. I have been posting on 3fc for about a month now and love it and now I just found this whole new section - 100 lb club - yay.

This is quite the thread, well for starters:

I will definitely be buying gorgeous clothing and a lot of it. And shoes.

I will go shopping with my friends because we will actually be buying from the same places.

I will gain so much confidence.

I will be around for my children. And their children.

I won't push off my gynological visits anymore.

I will visit my dentist on a regular basis.

I will take long walks just for the heck of it.

I am going to wear jeans.

I am going to wear boots, sexy ones.

I won't feel like a freak anymore.

I will be able to travel, because I won't be afraid of fitting into the tiny little seat on an airplane or the seat belt not fitting.

I will be so very proud of myself for finally taking care of myself and doing something wonderful for myself and my family.

I could go on and on and on, but that's it for now, I'm too choked up to type anymore.

Cheryl14
11-12-2006, 08:32 PM
Hi Livingwater!

LOVED thinking about your question!

My main goal has been to weigh what I did at my OWN wedding (1976) when our oldest son gets marrried this coming August!

I want to see myself as a thin Mother-of the Groom rather than a fat one.

I want to see the scale be in the 100s for the first time in 25 years.

I want to wear smaller sizes.

I want to be healthy as I age.

I want to continue firming up my jiggly body!

Cheryl