100 lb. Club - I Want To Stay Fat Because....

View Full Version : I Want To Stay Fat Because....

Jenniffer
01-04-2006, 11:37 AM
Borrowed this idea from another club who borrowed it from another club...it's great and I think theraputic. And I just love sarcasim.

I want to stay fat because...

I love struggling to roll over in bed.

I love my back fat rolls that peek out under my bra.

I love the heal pain I feel in the mornings as I put my feet on the floor.

I love getting out of breath by walking up my 8 stairs.

I love when I feel like hiding while eating lunch at my desk.

I love having a beautiful wardrobe and it not fitting.

I love when I get out my car I have to "heave ho" out.

I love looking at pictures and not recognizing myself.

I love being the "fat sister".

I love not swimming in the summers, and sweating like a pig.

I love not going out dancing.

I love not wearing strappy dresses.

I love the Big Hooter comments in my office.

I love being told "You must take after your Father: (Mom weighs 104 at 4 11")

I just love being fat!

Charbar
01-04-2006, 02:15 PM
I just love sarcasim too....

I love that I can't keep up with my 6 year old

I love it when people look you up and down with disgust.

I love it when I can't breath in bed b/c my boobs have flopped onto my neck.

I just love it when my seat belt locks b/c I have used it all.

Oh.. I so love being fat... NOT!!!!!!!

frenchiepolarbear
01-04-2006, 02:44 PM
I like that one…..

……I still want to wear my XXL clothes

……I want to visit the doctor more often

…….I want to pursue the heart disease familiy tradition

……I want to look like Homer Simpson:doh:

ChocLabLover
01-04-2006, 03:18 PM
Ditto

*I love being the biggest person I know
*I love to avoid having pictures taken of me
*I love avoiding any kind of plane rides because of not fitting in the seats
*I love it when people look at you strangely when you are at an All You Can Eat buffet

suzisonthemovetolose
01-04-2006, 03:49 PM
Good idea!

I love having to use the seatbelt extender on roller coasters and airplanes...

I love weighing more than my boyfriend...

I love trying to hide myself in the back row in pictures...

I love both my chins...

I love my babycatcher (that's what I call the belly fat below your belly button)

I love hearing my family talk about how gorgeous I used to be (6'1" in a size 10, mind you - who wants that? not me, i guess)

I must LOVE being fat!!

newfiedarling
01-04-2006, 04:02 PM
* I love moving around my belly fat so I can leg shave, nail clip, toe polish, etc.
* I love not being able to find clothes that fit and actually look good
* I love getting wet belly when I'm doing the dishes
* I love not being able to scratch everywhere on my back because there are too many rolls in the way
* I love wearing sexy lingerie and having most of the material ride up my you-know-what

I just love it all!

~Dee

Jenniffer
01-04-2006, 04:28 PM
HAHAHAhahaha..this is great!

I love always having to wear panty hose so my thighs don't burn from rubbn

Sandi
01-04-2006, 04:43 PM
I LOVE going to restaurants and having to ask for a table because I don't fit into booths

I LOVE asking for Gift Certificates for my birthday and Christmas because I wouldn't dare tell people my size

I LOVE my waddle, it's so attractive

I LOVE not wearing my wedding ring because it doesn't fit

I LOVE the feeling of my apron on my lap when I sit!

Sheila53
01-04-2006, 04:54 PM
I love getting stuck in turnstiles.
I love huffing and puffing up the stairs.
I love never having any photos of myself with my family.
I love not being able to get on the floor and play with my granddaughter.
I love having my fat thighs squish onto other people on bus seats.
I love having to turn sideways to be able to walk down plane aisles.
I love being called insulting names.
I want to die of heart disease in my 50s.
I want to be on diabetes medication for the rest of my life.
I love watching everybody do fun stuff and not participating.

myholidayboyz
01-04-2006, 05:00 PM
I love having my children tell me that I need to try whatever diet pills they see on TV because it'll help me.
I love having higher than normal blood pressure.
I love getting winded by taking 10 steps.
I love the waistband of my clothes and my bra straps digging into my skin.

shedilbry
01-04-2006, 05:33 PM
i love not being able to find bras in my size because my boobs are so big.

i love it when my children call me fat.

ScarlettDrawl
01-04-2006, 10:26 PM
I love having high cholesterol at 21!
I love it when my knees hurt!
I love my fiance not being able to pick me up!
I love being heavier than my fiance (and dad)!
I love being embarrassed everytime I go clothes shopping!

LivingWater
01-04-2006, 10:29 PM
I love so much about being fat!

I love that I want to go swimming so bad, but instead I sit outside the pool in the burning heat, *pretending* to work on a tan. Who am I fooling???

I love not wanting to meet new people, whereas I used to enjoy it.

I love when floorboards creek, just when I'm walking on them. Nice, huh?

I love that the bed creeks, but it's when I'm rolling over.

I love wondering if the chair I'm sitting on is going to break, sending my butt to the ground.

I love fat people clothes. Oh, yeah. Especially the plus size, low-rise, hip huggers. What are these designers thinking!? :p

All in good fun, but eye opening. I think I'll continue this list at home.

BerkshireGrl
01-04-2006, 11:17 PM
I love it when I can't breath in bed b/c my boobs have flopped onto my neck.

:rofl: You too!?

I love it when the inside of my jeans wears out before the color even fades.

I love it when I'm sore just getting out of bed.

I love having to wedge a pillow under The Buddha Belly to sleep.

I love flattering work photos taken of me loading my plate at a company buffet party.

I love telling my friends I can't do a hard hike with them.

I love looking at a great dress in a catalog and seeing it doesn't come in the "Women's" size.

I love granny panties.

I love the Helga underwire bras that gnaw at any soft place lucky enough to get snagged in them.

I love creating comfy valleys in my mattress and couch.

I love it when I'm assumed to be my sister's mother, even though we are only 3 1/2 years apart in age (and 55 pounds in size.)

So much to :love:! :nose:

BarbaraAnn
01-04-2006, 11:25 PM
On a cold winter's day...I love the warmth from my thighs rubbing together. :yikes:

djs06
01-04-2006, 11:32 PM
I love feeling like a less worthy person because I'm fat

I love the sympathetic and/or disgusted looks I get while waiting for my friend to finish trying on clothes in the juniors department

I love having to order my bras because no stores carry my size

I love how my breasts hurt when I work out

I love having pictures of my fatness immortialized in my cousin's wedding party pictures

I love having to joke about my weight to fake confidence

I love scanning my gym pass and feeling like people are staring at me with disgust even if they aren't

I love how I can't go out with friends without assuming the position of "the fat friend"

Heather
01-05-2006, 12:36 AM
Wow, these are great, and so many are spot on. Makes me feel like less of a freak, 'cause...

I love not being able to shop, even in Lane Bryant

I love having to calculate on the spot if I can fit my way thru a not-so narrow opening

I love having all my button down shirts gap cause my boobs are so big

I love only being able to readily find clothes I like that fit in black and tan and red

I love not being able to go from sitting on the floor to standing without it being a big production

I love that necklaces that look beautiful on others don't fit on my fat neck

Wow... still easy to come up with some, even after all the other posts!

pixiefalls
01-05-2006, 01:08 AM
I love pretending not to be so big when my friends say I'm not

I love the way my sister always used my weight to make me feel low

I love always being fat in almost every picture of me

I love the "slip-ups" people make and try to cover up over something to do with weight

I love feeling like a less worthy person because I'm fat
My favorite. ^I love the feeling like I'm not worth it

I love wondering if the chair I'm sitting on is going to break, sending my butt to the ground.
^I used to wonder that about myself all the time..

I love the sarcasm.. and I'm glad I let those out. *feels better*

AlabamaChubster
01-05-2006, 01:21 AM
Hmmm...fatness...oh how I love thee...let me count the many ways...
I love having boobs that hang lower than my grannies and I'm 23
I love not being able to wear cute high heels cause my fat foot won't fit
I love squeezing into movie theatre seats
I love shopping in the "extra cool juniors" section of Goodys
I love my best guy friend telling me, "I love fat girls, they are so sexy." He may be serious (I'm not sure), but somehow, it pisses me off. Go figure
I love wearing a size 12 ring
I love not being able to buy cute undies and bras from VS
I love having odd bumps where my clothes rub my skin or I sweat alot
I love how when I make my double chin, I resemble Chris Farley (God rest him, he was hilarious)
I love how being fat has made me very very affraid to go after guys, and has made me fear being an old maid.
I love the depressed, dark days where I don't want to get up.
I really could go on and on, but I'll leave some for the others who wanna chime in.

icedragon6669
01-05-2006, 01:24 AM
this is sooo wonderfulll

I love having to walk like i been horse riding because of thigh rub rash!

icedragon6669
01-05-2006, 01:24 AM
this is sooo wonderfulll

I love having to walk like i been horse riding because of thigh rub rash!

Ivanna B. Skinny
01-05-2006, 09:30 AM
I just LOVE being ashamed of my wedding pictures b/c of my size.
I LOVE planning my wardrobe around a girdle.
I LOVE hearing people say " but your size is proportionate with you height"...(Im 5'10".) What the **** is that supposed to mean??

ScarlettDrawl
01-05-2006, 09:47 AM
Thank you Ivana! People always told me the same thing (I'm 5'10" too) when I was 250 and under. What the **** DOES that mean????

git_it_done
01-05-2006, 10:21 AM
YEAYYYY I'm not the only one that feels the way all of you do. I'm so glad I joined this site because...

I love not being able to find bra and panties that match, because everyone thinks fat people cant be sexy
I love having to buy 10 of the same style shirt but in a different color because they are the only ones that fit.
I love people saying, but you are so pretty even if you do need to lose weight
I love the fact that my bra doesnt fit my 2yr olds head because its too BIG
I love it when my husband thinks he's fat and needs to lose 10lbs
I love it when people think i'm cute in my car then I get out and they look shocked
I love saying i'm going to do it this time, and that time wasn't the time
I could go on all day, thanks to all of you for making me feel normal

suzisonthemovetolose
01-05-2006, 11:18 AM
Absolutely Ivanna!! I am 6'1" and 316. Proportionate my butt!!! I still wear a size 22 jeans!

Jenniffer
01-05-2006, 06:15 PM
I wanna stay fat because...

I love how I feel when my 105 lb Mother complains over how big her *** is.
I love when men hold the door open for me, and I feel that it's out of pity.
I love that I have to "lift" my belly pouch to wash or dry (disgusting)
I love that shaving my legs is a workout.
I love that when I sprained my ankle, I told the doc I didn't need crutches (I knew I wouldn't be able to use them).

How blessed are we to have eachother?? I feel alot better!

Heva2015
01-05-2006, 06:54 PM
I love people looking at me in disgust at all you can eat buffets even if I am stuffing my face with fruit.
I love having the arm of the airplane chair sticking into my hips and having to ask for a belt extender.
I love it when men say 'You have such a good personality...but you aren't my type....'.
I love sitting on plastic chairs and breaking them.
I love my back fat.
I love that I have to roll over in bed in 3 or more movements.
I love having to lift my tummy up to dry under there.
I love my doctor blaming all my illnesses on on my weight.
I love looking like my eyes are closed when I smile.

missaprylj
01-05-2006, 10:24 PM
I love feeling like I am the size of your average run-of-the-mill ICEBERG when I look at pictures of me with my friends.

I love shopping for perfume and jewelry, trying to look busy in stores because I know nothing will fit me anyway.

I love the way the patrons and checkers at the grocery store examine everything in my cart.

I love sitting there like an idiot when my 110-120lb friends argue about who's the fattest, who has the biggest booty, etc. Special.

I love how people try to tell me my "curves" are sexy. Oh SHUT UP- it's FAT.

**Ahem** :angel:

cagirlygirl
01-05-2006, 11:00 PM
my turn! ;)

I love that I'm invisible in public - to everyone except that charming guy who moo'd at me while I was walking the dog. Love him too, come to think of it.

I love that I'm ashamed to eat in public, whether it's been 10 minutes or 10 hours since I've last eaten.

I love that I'm constantly running out of the frame in pictures with my friends. It's their favorite thing, too.

I love that the last time I had a boyfriend I was 14. And that I feel like that's completely reasonable given the way I look.

I love that I can't find workout clothes that are big enough to fit me, never mind cute.

Phew! That did feel good. :D

LivingWater
01-05-2006, 11:44 PM
Wow... I'm not alone.

I love that the one thing people can call me on, is my weight. Yeah, because it's there for eveyone to see. And it means everything ~ that I'm lazy, worthless, etc. etc.

I also love buying the same shirt in every color. :lol:

SwimGirl
01-06-2006, 01:57 AM
I love that everytime I go to the doctor's they send me for tests to see if I've got Diabetes, you know, because it's *obvious* that I do. (although, I really do love the looks on their face when I don't, personal victory)

I love that getting dress in the morning involves, baby powder and a girdle, because I don't need those 5 minutes back.

I love it when my skinny friends complain about being *so* fat and I win. Apryl, we should consult on ways to kick their butts..

I love how my personality always makes up for the fact I'm fat!

I love designers, pants that come up to my boobs hold more in, right?

I love all my shopping options, its so wonderful to shop at the same store over and over again, *especially* since plus size girls are all really old of kinda sleezy!

This is a little too much fun, I could go on for days!

-Aimee

synger
01-06-2006, 10:04 AM
I love planning my travel around which bathrooms will be big enough to be comfortable.

Likewise, I love planning what I'm going to drink and when around how long the flight or train trip is.

I love using my 4 year old as an excuse to use the handicapped potty.

I love mentally "scouting ahead" for the easiest route through narrow racks in stores, or between tables in restaurants.

I love pausing to "look at something interesting" when walking with friends, when in reality they're going too fast for me and I have to catch my breath.

I love having someone sit beside me on the Metro and then stand up to find another seat when they realize how much of their seat I take up.

I love using my size to ensure a prime position at the Metro door. Not only am I big, but if I sway side to side, people give me more room. I'm usually the first person in the door.

I love not being able to ride the fun amusement park rides. I don't miss roller coasters at all.

I love having to "talk myself into" trying physical things, even relatively easy ones that might make me look less-than-graceful, like climbing into the back of a hay wagon.

I love having fantasies about being trapped in my room by a fire in the house, and being too fat to get out the window to safety. (Yes, I get morbid at times. *grins*)

I love hearing the floor of a shower creak when I move, and having the first thought that flashes in my head be that I'll break through the floor, and break my leg, and the EMTs would have to get a crane or something to ge me out, while all the neighbors watched. (this thought happened just the other day)

I love knowing that for people who may not remember my name, like at church or in the neighborhood, I'm probably known as "that fat woman".

phoxiekat
01-06-2006, 04:29 PM
I LOVE the fact that nobody thinks I know anything because I'm fat.

I LOVE the fact that when I went to an Engineering Job Fair, nobody would even look me in the eye.

I LOVE the fact that I'm told over and over just how friendly I am.

I LOVE the fact that my OBGYN told me that I better lose some weight or I'm upping my risks in future pregnancies/deliveries.

I LOVE that I only wear jeans or sweatpants and T-shirts or sweatshirts...all year long.

I LOVE the fact that I bought a great winter jacket a few years ago that I can't zip up now, so I just go without...in South Dakota :dizzy:

But, I do LOVE the fact that I found this website!:hug:

DollyR
01-06-2006, 11:41 PM
I got two unusual ones:

I LOVE not being sure if I can fit in the toliet stalls in Asia.

I LOVE not being able to squat properly in the Asian bathrooms when they are the ONLY kind available within a 50 mile radius. FYI....they are the ones with just a hole in the floor.

(Had both of these happen many times.)

LivingWater
01-07-2006, 12:15 AM
This is really theraputic... In a wierd way.... :dizzy:

I love that my kids have to share my lap with the extra fat.

I love that I don't want to go to our highschool reunion, or see anyone I know (who hasn't seen me in the last two years). I make a great hermit. :mad:

I love that my hairstylist gets a workout pumping up the salon chair. :lol:

shedilbry
01-07-2006, 01:02 AM
(been thinking on this for a while now so i have more)

i also love that i've become a hermit.

i thoroughly enjoy staring at myself in the mirror and wondering how many i'd make of the old me... probably 3 by now.

i love that i can't look down at my feet to make sure i'm wearing matching shoes because all i see is boobs and a big fat belly.

i love going to the bathroom and worrying whether or not the toilet is going to fall through the floor this time...same thing when i take a shower.

i love being out of breath just getting up off the couch.

i love the pains i'm starting to have in my ankle and knee.

i love that i am depriving my kids of their life because i'm too embarrassed to take them places and do things.

Thehopefulcry2
01-07-2006, 01:50 AM
~I love always being the fat friend
~I love that I always feel ugly when with my friends
~I love that my BOYFRIEND OF THREE YEARS ALMOST Weights at least a hundered pounds less than I do
~I love that I cant find nice clothes
~I love having to tuck my shirt in for work and my huge butt is out for the world to see
~I love all the fat comments

LivingWater
01-07-2006, 01:19 PM
(been thinking on this for a while now so i have more)
i love that i am depriving my kids of their life because i'm too embarrassed to take them places and do things.

So true. :(

I love that I'm the only person I know who is 100 pounds over weight.

famograham
01-07-2006, 05:19 PM
LivingWater!! :hug:

You are FAR from the only person you know who has over 100 pounds to lose now!!!!
We're all here...don't despair!!!

:grouphug:
Linda

honey-dipped
01-07-2006, 06:26 PM
I got two unusual ones:

I LOVE not being able to squat properly in the Asian bathrooms when they are the ONLY kind available within a 50 mile radius. FYI....they are the ones with just a hole in the floor.

Ha ha...I love this one. This is the only kind of toilet that we have at the school where I work. My husband is deathly afraid of the thing and all he has to do is stand there! But I digress....

1. I love the fact that anytime I go to the doctor, I'm not taken seriously. Surely the reason I have the flu is because I'm fat.

2. I love the reactions I get when people find out that I exercise.

3. I loved the way I felt when I met up with my friends after 4 years and a 65 lb increase.

4. I love volunteering to take pictures so that people don't notice I'm not in them.

satylite
01-07-2006, 07:23 PM
I love being fat, because nothing says sexy like sagging boobs and two a multitude of stomachs.

ScarlettDrawl
01-07-2006, 08:48 PM
1. I love the fact that anytime I go to the doctor, I'm not taken seriously. Surely the reason I have the flu is because I'm fat.

I see a few of us have this similar problem. Of the things I've been to the doctor for, 95% at least have been "due to my weight". I once sprained my ankle and the doctor told me I should lose weight to avoid such occurences (falling down a hill had nothing to do with it, huh:?: and it was the first and only time I had sprained anything and have never broken a bone). They always say it with such disgust too.

Heva2015
01-07-2006, 08:50 PM
I went to my doctors for a year with agony in my ankle and back...obviously it was my weight....yeah, I had cancer!

I see a few of us have this similar problem. Of the things I've been to the doctor for, 95% at least have been "due to my weight". I once sprained my ankle and the doctor told me I should lose weight to avoid such occurences (falling down a hill had nothing to do with it, huh:?: and it was the first and only time I had sprained anything and have never broken a bone). They always say it with such disgust too.

Thehopefulcry2
01-08-2006, 01:44 AM
[QUOTE=honey-dipped]1. I love the fact that anytime I go to the doctor, I'm not taken seriously. Surely the reason I have the flu is because I'm fat.[QUOTE]

Doctors are Daft! I hate that... I get that all the time "Well if you would lose weight, you wouldn't be so likely to feel bad." Ugh.

Thehopefulcry2
01-08-2006, 01:46 AM
So true. :(

I love that I'm the only person I know who is 100 pounds over weight.

YOU'RE NOT ALONE..... I totally under stand that... because so am I. :hug:

shedilbry
01-08-2006, 02:08 AM

LMAO i soooo know what you mean. i was seeing this one doc who told me i needed to lose weight so i joined WW and started moving around more working in the yard and stuff...i hurt my back and what does he do? he tells me to stop working in the yard! EVERY TIME i went to see him he'd tell me whatever was wrong was because i was fat.

(and now to get off topic.....many on the board told me i needed to change docs and i'm happy to report that i did! my doc from when i was a kid is practicing again so i am seeing him and his PA (and i graduated from high school with her)....)

Less_of_Me_to_Love
01-09-2006, 12:53 PM
I Love being the biggest person in my family.

I Love it when I see people I haven't seen in years say "Wow, you must've gotten married because you gaines some weight."

I Love it that when I go out to eat and sit in a booth, my boobs basically sit on the table.

I Love that my boobs are huge and saggy, I mean what 22 year old doesn't want boobs down to her waist?

taekwondomom
01-10-2006, 03:21 AM
I too love being FAT! What a coicindence!
I also love sarcasm. LOL

(a)I love not taking invitations from co-workers to go to a movie, have coffee, go out for drinks, etc. after work seriously because, even though I have worked with them for over 2 years, I still think they are asking me just to be polite and/or because they feel sorry for the dorky fat girl.
(b)I love feeling like a fat cow in social situations.
(c)I ADORE! the fact I am reminded of the nursery rhyme "Jack Sprat could eat no fat, his wife could eat not lean, so betwix the both, they licked the platter clean." every time I see a photo of DH and myself. (I weigh 100 lbs more than he does! At least it isn't more than twice his weight anymore.)
(d)I love going to the county fair and not being able to go on the child/parent rides because I am TOO BIG.
(c)Also love not going on any rides at all while pretending like I'm not interested even though I really really really want to go on them all!
(d)I love it when strangers ask me when I'm due, when my "baby" is rapidly approaching 3 years old.

Scrappy Chick
01-10-2006, 02:00 PM
This is a great thread!

I LOVE cringing everytime I look at a picture of myself.
I LOVE being ashamed whenever I run into some one I knew from high school
I LOVE the fact that I will most likely develop diabetes like the rest of my family
I LOVE having to special order my bras

Serval87
01-23-2011, 11:10 PM
I just love how massive my stomach is. I love that its folds conceals sweat, creating a line of painful, irritating redness that only goes away with medicated powders (which I can't put on myself). But the part I absolutely love the most is when I'm lying on my bed and holding my stomach up, so that my husband can powder me. Yes, I sure bet that's a turn on.

Oh, and most overweight girls at least have big breasts ... not me! That is also something I dearly love. Especially when I used to shop for bras, and had to find a couple sizes bigger just to be able to clamp around me, while my breasts drowned in a sea of fabric.

And let's not forget my lack of energy and libido ... that has to be the best part!

I love that clothes designers haven't realized that short women can be fat too. Yes, these pants may fit me, but they're dragging the ground several inches behind my feet.

I love the pretty red color my face turns when I hike or walk for a while, and it's also very fun when the people I'm with have to slow down and give me that concerned look and ask me if I'm alright. It's not that I don't want them to be concerned. It's just that I'm fine. Even if I'm out of breath ... it does not mean I'm about to fall over, clutching my chest or anything. *rolls eyes*

Ahzuri
01-25-2011, 01:25 PM
And let's not forget my lack of energy and libido ... that has to be the best part!

I love that clothes designers haven't realized that short women can be fat too. Yes, these pants may fit me, but they're dragging the ground several inches behind my feet.

Ah yes libido, I hope that returns when I lose weight!

I am also sitting here with cold ankles because of those damn clothes designers, I really ought to learn to sew so I can hem my pants and not have them dragging threw the rain lol

NorthernExposure
01-25-2011, 02:10 PM
Ha! I really love the one about buying the same shirt in 5 different colors, lol. Also glad I'm not the only one who's had issues with rashes (especially in the summer) due to having a big belly. Ugh.

A few more:

-I love having to PLAN for time to untag myself on Facebook after any social event involving a camera.
-I love how I've risked my health avoiding going to the doctor because I don't want to hear how fat I am (I am getting better about this now!)
-I love how I've actually *pretended* to be buckled up on an airplane once because the seatbelt didn't fit and I was too mortified to ask for an extender.
-I love how I've had to come up with clever excuses to avoid certain restaurants because I knew I wouldn't fit into the booths.
-I love how I haven't been bowling in probably 10 years because I don't want everyone staring at me (not to mention getting out of breath from BOWLING!)
-I love how I almost died from wearling 1 1/2 inch heels in a friend's wedding.
-I love seeking out the "lame" (family-oriented) beaches in the summer where I know there will be other fat people.

banananut
03-10-2012, 07:35 PM
just want to bump this...these are so funny!

Underwater
03-10-2012, 08:51 PM
I love inviting only skinny friends to go to hockey games with me because I can't comfortably sit next to another fat person!

summerlove
03-10-2012, 08:57 PM
I just love my love handles!

I think cellulite is sexy.......

Being the fat friend makes me stand out more! Yay!

heathermichigan
03-10-2012, 10:56 PM
I love not being able to shop with anyone because I'm embarrassed of my size or share clothes! I know (and am related to) too many skinny people!