Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 01-04-2006, 08:04 AM   #1  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Talking Wednesday Chat - January 4th

Good Morning,

How is everyone this hump day ?

The skys are finally blue..... woweee.

Well I did do MUCH better eating yesterday but boy is it hard getting back on plan. The hardest part is not over eating. I can eat the right foods but we all know to much of that is not good either.

How about you ?
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2006, 09:38 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

good morning leenie and the rest of our gang

so glad to hear that you are back on track! I know how good that feels!

I did not get in my walking this morning - so I'm not as perky as I've been the past couple of mornings

MMarie - how are you feeling today? any better?

Marble - I hope everybody is in a good mood at work today haha

Liz - how's life?

Cin - how did the ww meetings go yesterday? are there any new ww tidbits that you can share with us? in your spare time of course

Snoopy - did you get to do your WATP dvd?

Hey Kierie - it's good to see you! how did you do with the pain yesterday without the pain meds? hope it went well.

I am swamped at work so I have to get out of here - just wanted to check in quickly.

hope everybody has a BLESSED day!

hugs,
cathy
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2006, 10:54 AM   #3  
Dream Big

S/C/G: 233.4/see ticker/135

Height: 5'2

Talking

Helllloooooo Ladies!!
I hope everyone is well and had a good holiday. I have been MIA for a while but I hope ya'll will have me back. Things have finally calmed down here. I have been a bad little girl . I didn't just fall off the wagon over the last month, I got run over by the darn thing . I really missed you guys. I am in the process of being smoke free. I have been smoking for 15 years, 2 packs a day, and I haven't had a cigarette in 2 days! Hard mint candies have become my new best friend though. I have gained back just about all the weight but I did manage to stay just below 200 so at least I kicked myself in the butt before I crossed that line again. I am now back at it harder than ever. I worked out a schedule for Mon thru Fri. It has everything from what cleaning gets done when to what exercises so there can be no excuses. I am logging my food again and I hope to start seeing some scale movement again soon. Well gotta run for now. TTYL
timmyshawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2006, 10:59 AM   #4  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Hi ladies a quickie I'm swamped
Foods ok
Pain is here
I might see if i can go home early!
bbiab
Kierie
KO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2006, 12:25 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 250/199/165

Height: 5 foot 9

Oh wow, you ladies are awesome. Glad to see everyone here working to get back on track.

KO-I hope that you can get your pain managed; that is really hard to deal with. My husband has chronic pain from RA and OA and I really feel for anyone who has to deal with that.

timmyshawn-LOL at being run over by the wagon. I totally was busting out laughing at the computer..I can relate; good for you for being able to stay in one-der-land though. I hope that the cig habit stays in the past. I know that is a nasty demon to conquer.

cathy-I am sorry to hear that you didn't get your walking in. I know how that can just make ya feel "off"; was it a result of a last minute time crunch? I did about a mile of the WATP dvd..I had wanted to do 2 miles but I just couldn't. I checked my email instead. BUT.. I ended up feeling guilty and going to the Y and working out on a combination of machines for a good half hour and working up a sweat..and then the strength/cardio lady almost killed me this morning while I tried to keep up..she was screaming.. YOU LOVE IT! Maybe.

Leenie.. i agree it is soo hard to do portion control; I am so hungry sometimes .. I think maybe it is because I am nursing? But regardless, I struggle with finding that hunger dial...between hunger and being too full, etc. It is just something that comes with time I guess..but I haven't found it yet.

I am off..mountains of laundry.

Later,
Snoopysgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2006, 10:12 PM   #6  

Height: 5'6"

Good evening everyone

Wow its great to see so many people back on their programs, good on ya!
Sorry that I can't say the same, not sure what my problem is, just want to sit and eat and eat, no motivation what so ever. Oh well, just ride it out and things will get better.

Our weather has been nice. We did get some more snow last night so it looks pretty with the sunshine.

KO: hope you feel better soon.

Marbles: great to see you back, glad to hear that you are recovering.

timmyshaun: good luck with the smoke free thing. Loved the run over reference, thats exactly how I feel

Snoopysgirl: How's the laundry going? Has the babe settled down to let you get a good nights sleep?

Hi Cathy and Leenie and everyone else!

Have to remember babysteps and one day at a time!

Take care everyone,
K
buddly is offline   Reply With Quote