Support Groups - Girls with Goals~Valentines Challenge #1

fatgirlnomore!
01-03-2006, 10:17 AM
:hug: Good Morning Ladies,
The holidays are officially over and my weight is back to normal! I have been exercisng like a fiend! I am actually down a half of a pound and am quite pleased that I bounced back so quickly!
Now for the new challenge , there is 6 WI till valentines day not including todays so I propose that we lose 5% of our body weight which puts me at 8 lbs for the challenge! A self challenge I am doing is 4.5 hrs of exercise per week Which works out to two 1 hour workouts and 5 half hour workouts. I need to workout everyday because if I skip a day I end up skiping more and more till Im not doing it anymore UGGGHH!! Now I know the reality is there will be some days that working out just wont fit in and thats why I am making weekly goals instead of daily if I dont exercise one day I will have to bump it up for a few to catch up !
I believe that this will be the year I reach my goals as I am sure you will reach all of yours! Remeber there is only 5 months to bikini weather AHHHHHHH! Not that I can really wear one anyway LOL but I would like to look nice in a one piece! So are you up for it ladies ? Can we do this ? OF course we can we just need to put our bodys first ! WE CAN DO THIS!!!
So stats for starting this challenge:

SW 204
SW for this challenge 160.4
CW 160.4
GW 145

So off we go , good luck ladies and this year we will achieve all our goals!!! '
HUGGSSSSS :goodluck:

yvette120
01-03-2006, 12:23 PM
well my weight is up another pound so now I weigh 201 pounds but I have started back exercising as of today I am in for the challenge. I need to lose 10.5 pounds for the challenge. I am going to give it my best try. Can you believe that we have 5 more months before all the coats and bulky clothes come off? We are going to look good and I am excited about this summer. Cangrats hot momma keep on losing.

gsjmyeager
01-03-2006, 12:55 PM
Would love to join the challenge! I would need to lose 13.1 lbs to make 5% by Valentine's Day.

And here in Texas - bathing suit weather starts in March!

kadamay
01-03-2006, 01:50 PM
I'd like to join in too!

SW: 194.4
SW for challenge: 181.4
Challenge Goal: 172.4 (9 lbs)
GW: 140

I am new here and need some help to stay on plan. This challenge will give me a short term goal to focus on.

I am doing WW, but have decided to quit going to meetings, since it was getting very expensive! I am going to follow the plan on my own, with an incentive from DH - he's giving me $10 for each lb lost!

teacherbarbie
01-03-2006, 01:57 PM
I have 12 lbs to lose by Valentines Day!:dizzy:

racegirl78
01-03-2006, 02:42 PM
You're on! ;)

I need to lose 8lbs to meet that challenge

Heva2015
01-03-2006, 02:48 PM
I'm in on that...I originally set my Valentine's goal to be 238lbs which is losing a stone in UK measures. To lose 5% of my body weight (currently 252lbs) I need to lose 12.6lbs.

fatgirlnomore!
01-03-2006, 02:53 PM
Welcome to all of you !! Nice to see so many new ppl willing to join our challenge I hope you all stick it out !The only other part of the challenge that the new ppl arent aware of is if you meet the challenge you must reward yourself with something other than food but it must also be something just for you !!! Such as a pedicure or a new sweater something you really want!!! Good luck to all of you !! WI s are Tuesdays I will start a new thread each Tuesday morning ! You can come here to get support anytime you need it and most often you will get it GOOD LUCK LADIES WE CAN DO IT !!!

Lainey2
01-03-2006, 06:46 PM
Hey there FGNM!!

Count me in! I need to lose 8 lbs. by Valentines Day! I've never joined a challenge here in the forums so I'm so excited that you started one! I'll look forward to weigh ins on Tuesdays, and to posting here! Let's GO!!! ( my name here is Lainey2, but it's me, Lainey from the Journals : ) )

ChristyK!
01-03-2006, 07:03 PM
I am in. I am a lifetime member at WW but have let the weight slowly creep back on. I have 8lbs to lose. MY weigh-ins are on Thursday and will report then. Good luck!

greenteagirl
01-03-2006, 07:19 PM
Hi! I would like to take that challenge as well. I am doing WW at home and my weigh-in day is Thursday. I am currently doing yoga on most days and will return to the gym next week. Hopefully I can keep up doing yoga in the morning and working out later in the day.
I will need to loose 10.25 for the Valentines day challenge..Woo Hoo!:carrot:
Lets be strong!

fatgirlnomore!
01-04-2006, 09:50 AM
Welcome Christy and greenteagirl! Good luck to all and I should be back to post again on Friday for a weekend pep talk LOL We all know how hard weekends are (especially me ) Again good luck ladies!!!

judydc
01-04-2006, 11:23 AM
I'll jump in, too! I gained about ten pounds back in the last quarter of '05, and I'm trying to set daily, long-term and short-term goals for myself. Losing 5%--12lbs--by 2/14 is a stretch, but not impossible, and it would be a tremendous motivation to keep going. Heva2015, teacherbarbie, gsmyeager, we're all in the same boat, so let's all be here for each other, okay?

I go to Curves, do yoga, pilates and cardio at home, and follow a good fats-lower-carbs eating plan. My reward will be a massage! I'm going to schedule it today.

Good luck to us all--judy

:strong:

Heva2015
01-04-2006, 11:29 AM
I've been trying to do this rewarding myself with stuff other than food for a while now. I need to get away from using food to reward and other emotions. I guess that goes back to being a kid when my mum would take me to McDonalds as a treat if I was good....
So, my reward is going to be a facial at this swanky salon near my house if I lose the weight in time for V-Day. I think I'll get my sister on these boards too and see if she fancies it as well...

fatgirlnomore!
01-04-2006, 12:38 PM
Since money is tight at this time of year (I tend to splurge a little tooo much on the kids at christmas) Im going to keep it simple probably a pedicure for the overworked feet LOL!!!

Iowachic
01-04-2006, 02:10 PM
I would like to join this challenge. I need to lose about 9 lbs by V-day to meet the 5% goal. I am in desperate need to lose weight. The holidays really kicked my butt.

Stayc
01-04-2006, 04:05 PM
Hey Ladies fatgirlnomore, Yvette and all the new members yeah. Well I had a great Christmas and New Year but I went to step on the scale yesterday and it broke I really now think it has been broken for some time now cause it was crazy( the readings ). So I went and got a digital scale and man it was a wake up call. I got on yesterday for the first time I am not 177 I am 182 well either that means I gained 5 pounds over Christmas which I don't really see happening cause I watched what I ate, or the old scale was broken in the first place. So I am with you on the challenge and you are right this year is A NEW YEAR FOR ALL TO SHINE. I am really excited about this challenge and I will need to lose 10 pounds. So count me in, I am ready for a new me in 2006 !! And I ain't going back, moving forward. Well I am so excited we have lots of new people that's great Welcome ALL !! Talk to you later
Stacey

Lainey2
01-04-2006, 04:38 PM
Hi all,

I think my treat will be either a pedicure or massage. That will feel wonderful after all the working out.

Quick question, will we be posting our excersise daily, weekly, or just weighing in on Tuesdays? I like the idea of the weekend pep talk! I will definitely need that.

I worked out last night, doing weights for 1 hour and a half. Then, today wanted to stop for fast food, but thought about the challenge, and didn't do it! So it really does help to join these groups, to have someone to be accountable to when our willpower runs out! You go girls!

garnetfairy
01-04-2006, 09:14 PM
This is my first day here on this website but I want to do the Valentines day challenge too. I need to lose 16 pounds to do the 5% body weight.

Lifetime Highest weight 345
Weight on 12-30-05 304
Weight on 01-03-05 301.5 :carrot:

I joined the new gym by my house and am using their scales. So far I have worked out twice. But I plan to go tomorrow.

I am doing the South Beach Diet with my mom.

erikatheloser
01-04-2006, 10:10 PM
I would like to do this challenge, too. In order to lose 5% body weight, I would have to lose 8 pounds by Valentine's Day. I am definitely up for this challenge! I love challenges, they motivate me to push myself and stick to things!

CHALLENGE START WEIGHT: 164 pounds
CHALLENGE GOAL WEIGHT: 156 pounds

dawn7672
01-05-2006, 12:08 AM
Im would love to join this challenge. I just finished watching the biggest loser family edition, and I was amazed at how they lost so much wt. after only 6 months. I weighed myself today and I'm down 3lbs :carrot: I offically weigh in on tuesday at curves, with measurements as well. I'll be working out a little harder over the next couple of days to see if I can lose atleast 3 more lbs. It's been along time since I've seen the 230's. Wish me luck. Oh!, my goal for valentine's day is 12.5lbs.( I hope to exceed that:) ) I check in tomorrow. Good luck everyone!

nmh6901
01-05-2006, 01:39 AM
hey guys count me in .... i have to lose 13 lbs but i wanna lose more
sw260
valentines goal 247

modest_meg
01-05-2006, 03:03 AM
i'm new here too, and i think this will give me something to focus on...great idea! my husband and i are both trying to lose weight..we are just cutting calories right now. i think we might try rewarding whoever loses the most weight each week with a dvd or a video game....anybody have any other ideas for motivation? maybe i should put a bikini picture on the wall pre-pregnacy...

LiLLy19
01-05-2006, 03:39 AM
Id like to join the challenge as well. I have to loose 8.5 pounds in order to loose 5% but I hope to exceed 8.5 pounds :) So count me in

Kiwifruit
01-05-2006, 04:12 AM
Yup - I'm in -- I think mine works out to 11 pounds -- I'm not very good at converting.

So -- currently 100kilos
Valentines weight 95kilos (11 pounds?)

RandomCleo
01-05-2006, 12:03 PM
I'm in! That would be losing 17 lbs for me.

http://www.3fatchicks.com/weight-tracker/img/tulip-bar/slider-hearts/lb/220/150/215/.png (http://www.3fatchicks.com/weight-tracker/index.php)

ChristyK!
01-05-2006, 01:20 PM
Hey Girls!
Glad to see so many people getting in on the challenge. I weigh in tonight at WW- so we'll see. I have been following the program to a "T" and working out. I am also taking KRAV MAGA- it is a self-defense style martial art that kicks my butt. Last night my instructor doubly kicked our butts with extra conditioning prior to practicing techniques, so that better help the cause!

Hope you all have a good day and I will let you know what the scale says later.

fatgirlnomore!
01-05-2006, 02:15 PM
:carrot:
Welcome to all and good luck to all !!
Stacy ,hun it is just a new starting point dont get down on yourself its not like youve gained that weight !! Damned scales! You didnt over eat to gain it just bought a new scale ! You can do this you have the drive and will power to succede at this I know you do !!!:hug:

Lainey Feel free to post whenever you would like there are no set rules if you need advice ask , if ya wanna toot your horn do so !! Thats why we have this wonderfull site for all the support and encouragment a girl could need!!!

HUGGGGSS Ladies I will see you tommorow for a little pep talk!!!:carrot:

mommapossum
01-05-2006, 02:43 PM
Hi! My name is Lori and i would love to be apart of the Valentine's Day Challenge. I weighed myself on 1-3-06 and I about fell over!!! 270lbs!! That is the heaviest i have ever been & ever will be. I am back to following Weight Watchers and exercising again. i know that i can make my goal this time and I know that all of you wonderful ladies can as well!!! I am working on setting my "treat" for when the Challenge is over. I am considering either a massage or a facial.
Here's to a thinner tomorrow!!!
Lori
Starting Weight 270lbs
Valentine's Day Challenge goal weight 256lbs.

jas80
01-05-2006, 03:22 PM
i think this is the motivation i need to keep me going in the beginning of my battle! i'm in. 204 now, need to lose 10.2 lbs for this challenge. i can do it!!

bonniegeen
01-05-2006, 04:12 PM
I'm in the challenge!!! I am so excited to have found this spot...finally REAL women on the same track and not promoting some DIET!! I haven't chosen a method yet....leaning toward a mixture of Adkins and low-fat...I know, what will I eat?? THIS YEAR IS FOR ME!!! IT HAS TO BE!! My challenge goal is 15.1 pounds! I CAN DO THIS!! Of course it doesn't help that a girl-scout rep just brought in a press release and 'sample cookies'!!! Evil woman!!! (mantra...I don't like cookies, I don't like cookies, I don't like cookies!)
Here we go!! Good luck and thanks for the accountability from outside sources...my self-discipline is in the crapper. Keep me on task ladies!!! Thanks!!

http://www.3fatchicks.com/weight-tracker/img/heartbar/slider-cheer/lb/302/286.9/302/.png (http://www.3fatchicks.com/weight-tracker/index.php)

yvette120
01-06-2006, 05:51 AM
All I want to say is welcome, welcome welcome. I am on a journey too. I had take out food and I have been avoiding shopping for food but I know that I have got to get serious. I weigh 202.8 pounds so I have gained back 3.6 pounds so I know I need to get really serious so we all will encourage each other We are going to get this weight off we really are.

Stayc
01-06-2006, 11:34 AM
Yvette your right this year is OUR YEAR and when Dec 24 comes around next year we will be thinner then ever. Keep your head up:hug:, I was upset to see the scale hit 182 but I have focused on the big picture this year we will do it for good. Thanks fatgirlnomore, I was upset the first day, but I have done great since and I really believe this is my year. I am gonna put me first from here on out and my DH, DK can look at dishes in the sink cause mommy is working out and I think I am finally okay with that. I tested everyone on the 2nd and didn't clean the house all day and guess what NO one complained , and my DH later that night Cleaned WHAT WHAT WHAT:cp:, maybe it's a new year for us all. Well remember all -:sunny: Life is but a journey, you choose your journey !!:sunny:
Have a great weekend and See you all Tuesday for are Weigh-In.:goodscale
Stacey

fatgirlnomore!
01-06-2006, 01:37 PM
Yvette and Stacy WTG now lets get going on this challenge and show the new commers how its done I know you can I have all the faith in the world in you !!!!

Friday pep talk:
I know that most of us have a really hard time on the weekends myself included! I have been thinking about this since Wed morning What is so special about the weekend ??? Nothing really because if they labled Saturday Monday would that change things in our minds?? Probably so what I am trying to say is that Sat and Sunday are just two other days! maybe instead of eating more we could exercise more even if it was only fifteen minutes more its something right !!! Ladies I know we all can do this its how much we want it and I for one want to look smoking sitting by the pool this summer !!!! I wont sit till I do my exercises promise LOL Have a great non weekend HUGGGGSSSSS Cya Tuesday!!!!!

Lainey2
01-06-2006, 04:55 PM
This is so true FGNM! We tend to think of weekends as time to relax, and slack off a bit, when really, we should be viewing it as extra time to kick things into high gear. I'm going to try and do some high intensity weight workouts this weekend, and eat very healthy, taking time to prepare my food, instead of driving through somewhere.

THANKS FOR THE PEP TALK!!!!

ChristyK!
01-06-2006, 08:21 PM
Hi everyone-
Well I weighed in and lost .8 ( I almost wrote "only .8")- but I being more positive. I was frustrated when I looked at my ww booklet - but when I am honest with myself- I have to admit that I blew it out over the new years weekend. So will be better in the coming weeks. I forgot- when I hit 5 lbs total lost I am getting a massage! Have a good non-weekend.

fitgal2
01-06-2006, 10:55 PM
Hey all!
I know I am a bit late, but can I still join??? :o I have been posting on this site since October..I Just love it!! I would like to lose 6 pounds by Valentine's day. I weighed myself and I am up 3 pounds:tantrum: I don't get it...I am eating better? working out? I dunno!

anyway... hope everyone is working hard!

~Sharon
01-07-2006, 05:36 AM
I saw this on another part of the forum and I am in. I added a ticker then since I added it I am down 11 pounds. I want to be below 300 at Valentines day so I se my goal then to be 299 at least. Good luck to all of you on your Valentines Goal! I know we can do it!

~Sharon

BigMumma
01-07-2006, 06:03 AM
Can i join too? I'm new to this so bear with me lol
I am currently 98kg, 5% of which is roughly 4.9kg, so my weight goal would be getting down to around 93kg? Is that right?

I have no idea and dont get me started on the lb conversion LOL

PrestonsMama
01-07-2006, 03:14 PM
Great idea! I need to lose 11 lbs. by Valentines day then! I know I can do this!

mommapossum
01-07-2006, 04:05 PM
Hope every one is having a great weekend!!! I am sort of. Friday night I "fell off the wagon" and eat more than what i should have, however instead of wallowing on and on about like I have in the past I got up this morning and decided to move forward and not to beat myself up over it. For me this is a huge change since in the past I could beat myself up over a slip up and then slip up again because I was still upset. 2006 is going to be a great year!! You are right to think about the upcoming Christmas 2006 Stacey since if we make these changes now we all will be thinner and some of us will be at our goal by Dec 24, 2006.
Here is to less of all of us in 2006!!
Lori : )

Less_of_Me_to_Love
01-07-2006, 04:20 PM
My Valentines goal is to have lost my first 16 pounds!! I've already lost 4, so I'm on my way to that goal!!

judydc
01-08-2006, 04:12 PM
Wow, what a great crowd of motivated wimmen! Let's make the most of the New Year's enthusiasm and give ourselves lots of momentum and support!

I'm doing well, and looking forward to Tuesday's weigh-in. I did 200 minutes of cardio last week; my goal is 250 or more, so that's not bad for the first week. The six-week challenge starts tomorrow at Curves, so I'll get even more reinforcement on both the mouth and the muscle fronts.

I would like to hear how the rest of y'all are planning to meet your goals. I laughed out loud at the grocery store yesterday--the Lean Cuisine section of the freezer looked like it had be attacked by locusts.

Hope everyone's week gets off to a great start!

judy

lcullifer
01-08-2006, 04:21 PM
Hi. I'm new, but I'd like to join the challenge. I'm currently 205; so, I need to lose about 11 lbs by Valentine's day.

susie_sunshine
01-08-2006, 04:28 PM
I'm in too! Sign me up for 12 lbs!

candieangel12
01-08-2006, 05:09 PM
hi all im new here and i weigh 154 pounds and am 5'4 im lookin to reach my goal of 105 pounds. Can anyone be my buddy to help me and i can be a buddy to if anyone is looking for any. thanx.

candieangel12
01-08-2006, 05:37 PM
hi i wanna be in the valentine challenge also. i plan on losing 8 or more by valentine day. i cant weight. i wanna look awesome in a bikini and short shorts.

Flossygrl
01-08-2006, 06:02 PM
I am totally up for joining this challenge.

My current weight= 157
goal for this challenge = 149 (that's 5% right~ 7-8lbs?)

weigh ins on Tuesday.. sounds good.

I have to figure out a way to fit exercise into my schedule. I work 40 hours and go to school as well.. so I really need to MAKE time and stop talking about it.

Good luck everyone!!

anothertry
01-08-2006, 10:25 PM
I'd like to get in on this challenge. I have to lose 6.65 pounds by Valentines day to meet it.

Good luck guys!

Sarah

mom2my3girls
01-09-2006, 12:04 AM
I owuld like to join the challenge! I have just come back after many months of no exercize and eating whatever, whenever! I had to change my sinature to show a 15 # increase. i beleive now is my time! I am ready. 8.75 pounds is my 5%. Count me in!

kadamay
01-09-2006, 12:28 AM
Hi everyone-
Well I weighed in and lost .8 ( I almost wrote "only .8")- but I being more positive. I was frustrated when I looked at my ww booklet - but when I am honest with myself- I have to admit that I blew it out over the new years weekend. So will be better in the coming weeks. I forgot- when I hit 5 lbs total lost I am getting a massage! Have a good non-weekend.

I know exactly how you feel! I lost 0.8 this week too, and have had a series of 0.8 losses! It gets frustrating, but we need to remeber that it's still weight GONE! I started keeping a chart of losses, and my DH gives me a dollar for every 0.1 lost, so 0.8 is looking pretty good!

fatgirlnomore!
01-09-2006, 11:21 AM
Morning Ladies< Its Monday WOOHOO tommorows WI lets see if our hard work is paying off GOOOD LUCK!!! Welcome to all the new joiners and anyone is welcome to join in at anytime !!! I know you all worked very hard this weekend!!!Cya tommorow!!!

PS I will start a new thread called Girls with Goals Valentines Challenge WI#2 OK

TiredOfMyFat
01-09-2006, 11:40 AM
I would love to join too, My starting weight was on September 1st it was 221 I am now at 198. Would love to get to 145 by May 1st. My goal is to loose at least 10 pounds by Valintines Day. Hope I did not set my goal too high. What do you all think.

kate7583
01-09-2006, 03:01 PM
Hi I know im starting late but i really really want to join! Ive set my goal high because i want it to stay on track with my overall loss which is about 1.75lbs a week. Im okay with not reaching it... i just need to be close. Really close. Good luck ladies!

srolsonmom
01-09-2006, 04:42 PM
I know I'm late, from what I've read I have about a week to make up, ugh!
Anyway, I just found this site last night, and I want to join in also.
Having this goal will help me to kick start my workouts!
Please count me in.
:cloud9:
Thanks!

Heva2015
01-09-2006, 06:23 PM
SW 252
Weight today 246

fatgirlnomore!
01-09-2006, 07:53 PM
:cb: :grouphug: :woo:

WTG HEVA that is amazing keep up the great work!!!!!:carrot: :hug:

Stuckinasumosuit
01-09-2006, 08:13 PM
I'm just found this site and would love to take the challenge of lossing some weight. 5% would be 11.5 pounds for me.

A little about myself married and have 3 boys. I'm a sahm and love to quilt and scrapbook. Hope to find some support on lossing this weight I have to loss.

Watchmelose
01-09-2006, 08:32 PM
I too would like to take part in this challenge! I just joined and i'm finally at the point in my life where I am ready to lose weight. So, good luck to everyone in this and I hope we all make our goal!

http://www.3fatchicks.com/weight-tracker/img/heartbar/cartoonorange01/lb/266/175/266/.png (http://www.3fatchicks.com/weight-tracker/index.php)

ditzeechick
01-09-2006, 10:42 PM
I am up for the challenge! My mom and I are doing ww at home and our weigh ins our Sunday nights. I will keep everyone updated!!! My 5% goal for Valentines Day is 8.5 pounds!!! 9 Pounds for the ticker though lol...

SW/CW: 161
Valentine Challenge Weight: 152.5
Goal Weight: 135

Valentine Challenge :hug:

http://www.3fatchicks.com/weight-tracker/img/heartbar/slider-hearts/lb/161/152.5/161/.png (http://www.3fatchicks.com/weight-tracker/index.php)

Spring Break Goal:

http://www.3fatchicks.com/weight-tracker/img/bar-retro3/cartoonstar01/lb/161/145/161/.png (http://www.3fatchicks.com/weight-tracker/index.php)

Final Goal Weight:

http://www.3fatchicks.com/weight-tracker/img/bar-retro5/cartoonstar01/lb/161/135/161/.png (http://www.3fatchicks.com/weight-tracker/index.php)

fitgal2
01-10-2006, 02:21 AM
hey hope everyone had a good weekend...

I Have not been around my comp mush the last few days, but friday I weighed myself I am up :( was not too impressed!!!
Anyway , back to the grindstone...hope you are all having much better success!

Dreamer85
01-10-2006, 02:42 AM
I'd love to jump in. I'm new to all this as far as fitness. I'm going to guestimate my weight being about 200.0 pounds (Was 203 on Friday, is now 198.0 today). So my 5%, is aprox. 10 pounds by Valetines day!

As far as working out, I like to walk on the treadmill, and I'm forcing myself to wake up with Denise Austin, on the weekdays! When school starts I will be able to hit a campus gym... I'll keep you guys posted!

Overall, I have a goal of about 30-60 pounds to lose before summer. Or during summer, not a race... :)

noniesmom
01-10-2006, 03:24 AM
hi I am new here and I really need support!:)
I am up for the V-Day challenge.
I am currently 237 down from an all time high of 263.
Really struggling.
I am doing low cal........mostly lean cuisines and such.
My big problem is snacking any ideas?????
I owuld love to hear from all of you!
Jen

kate7583
01-10-2006, 08:30 AM
I think I remember correctly that tuesday is weigh in day so here it is.
148.5... Im down 3.5lbs! :carrot: Whoo!! Anyway im making myself late for work just to post im so excited!!! Hope everyone else has a good WI day! Kate

BeezKnees
01-10-2006, 01:55 PM
I started on Jan 2, using the 90/10 plan, and I've lost 4 pounds so far.

I'm STOKED.

To lose 5% of my body weight by Valentines, I'd need to drop 8.15 pounds. I can do that. No sweat. (Or actually, lots of sweat!) Tee hee!

SW 167
CW 163
VCGW 155
GW 140

ditzeechick
01-10-2006, 01:57 PM
is it okay if we are not weighing in on Tuesdays? I just started on Sunday, so I am not weighing in until Sunday night!!! Well no matter what, this is keeping me motivated :) BTW, BeezKnees, what is the 90/10 plan? I am hearing all these new diet plans and I'm interested in learning!

mommapossum
01-10-2006, 04:00 PM
Yeah!!!! I am down 2.5lbs:carrot: :carrot: :carrot:
I just need to keep on exercising since that is what I am having the hardest time doing...
Any suggestions over what keeps you all motivated would be great!!!

Lori;)
start weight 270lbs
currentl weight 267.5
V-D Challenge Goal 256.0
Long term goal 170lbs

Jasmin71
01-10-2006, 04:11 PM
My Quad lol.

I couldnt get my leg OVER my seat I have a HUGE quad but NO exsuse! I about fell OVER the quad one time my foot got hung up :( Talk about people holding back their Laugh!
Nomore.......Iam going back to be being ME!!! 130 lbs, and BENDABLE!!! (SP)
----------

My thing is,,I wanna look good on my quad, without flubber :)
Does that sound bad , or what LOL
!!

judydc
01-10-2006, 04:12 PM
So far, so good. I'm down at least two pounds since signing on. I did 200 minutes of cardio last week, working toward 250/week (not including yoga, and only 15minutes for trips to Curves). Yesterday was Day One of the six-week challenge at Curves, so I'm getting lots of supoprt and feel very upbeat about losing another 10 pounds by 2/14.

Need motivation? Head over to the Success thread and look at the before and after pictures!

judy

aimin4thin
01-10-2006, 05:02 PM
Those Christmas indulges just found their way to my hips last Wednesday :( I swear, it literally happened that quickly. I tried to eat well when I returned home from the holiday visit and thought I had beaten the curve, but alas, the cookies caught me! So, I fully accept the Valentine's day challenge. Off to a good start :carrot: last night I did that really fun striptease workout video by Carmen Electra (53 minutes), 30 minutes of toning on my new Total Gym (my christmas present my to body) and 30 minutes of Karen Voight's Pure and Simple Stretch. This morning I was sleepy so I only did 10 minute Abs on the Quick Fix total mix DVD, but I have a longer workout planned tonight if I am not too sore from last night ::: ouch :::

Starting Weight 165 pounds :o
V-Day Goal Weight 156 :)
Total End Goal Weight 130:D

bonniegeen
01-10-2006, 05:54 PM
Well, here we are. And 4 lbs. lost!!!! WoooHoooo!!:D I am just tickled to damn death!!
Not really working a plan right now, just drinking more water, not eating after 9pm, cutting back on starches (my nemesis). Here's to all of us!!! We rock!!!

http://www.3fatchicks.com/weight-tracker/img/bar06/slider-cheer/lb/302/286/298/.png (http://www.3fatchicks.com/weight-tracker/index.php)

Stayc
01-10-2006, 06:01 PM
HEY Ladies Remember every week we have a new forum come out for GIRLS with Goals weigh in week 2 , then new for week 3 and new one for week 4, so please find the new one and post your losses there so we can cheer eachother on. Thanks Stacey
PS It confused me at first two but please look for new forum before posting anything else on this one thanks

Melly3288
01-10-2006, 06:02 PM
Count me in, this sounds like a great idea. I am somewhat new here too. I've been drinking carrot juice before each meal, seems to be working. It gives me a healthy boost of pep!

Best of Luck!

FL-MOM-OF-2
01-10-2006, 06:59 PM
I am looking forward to the challenge.... I started WW last week and working out again.... do we post our updates weekly or how does that work? I am new here!!!:dizzy:

Stephanie

oreonibbles
01-10-2006, 09:15 PM
I'd like to join. I just joined this website last night. ;) For exercising I'm going to Curves. My goal is 4 times a week. More if I can do it. I am also doing dvd's on my off days. Here are my stats:
SW 245
SW for challenge 245
Challenge Goal 232 (13 pounds)
Goal 140

Barb:carrot:

srolsonmom
01-10-2006, 10:35 PM
I was looking for the new Girls with Goals Valentine wk 2 but can't find it.
Does anyone know, or can you describe how to get there?
I'm really stoked about this whole thing, but don't want to post in the wrong place.
HELP!
:dizzy:

fatgirlnomore!
01-11-2006, 08:35 AM
LOOK for us now on the support based groups and I can anser any ? on there!! Okay!

Jennpsu
01-13-2006, 10:10 AM
Hello Everyone, I am from FL and I would love to join your challenge if that would be ok
I would need to lose about 9 lbs before Valentines Day.
I fairly new to WW and have enjoyed the things I have learned and tips I get from all of the wonderful women here on the forum. Keep up the great work everyone and I look forward to sharing success on Valentines Day!!!