Weight Loss Support - Just Starting

View Full Version : Just Starting

iluvmybabys
01-02-2006, 10:51 PM
Hi everyone! Happy New Year!!
First time on the site ...looks pretty cool :) Well, i am the mother of 3, 38 years old 148 lbs and i need to lose 20-25 lbs. Ive always been thin my whole life and in the last year kinda did a complete turn around . Packin on the lbs:)My question is i am a night eater ....i mean like 3 in the morn get up and eat. Sometimes i have no clue i even ate until the next morning. (i know weird) but true.Anyone have this prob? Any suggestions would be great!
Good Luck everyone

Hibiscus8
01-03-2006, 12:19 AM
I've had a similar problem in the past. Try having a small snack before bed. My favorite is all bran cereal with soy milk - just a really smally bowl - low cal, good balance of carbs and protein, and keeps my blood sugar at an even level. Make sure you eat enough calories through the day, and 6 small meals throughout the day, to keep your blood sugar consistent. Good luck!

MorticiaAddams
01-03-2006, 03:10 PM
Night eater maybe you not getting enough to eat during the day.
Start your day off with a balanced breakfast and have snacks thru your day , eat every three hours if possible. Breakfast ,snack,lunch,snack,dinner,snack.
Maybe that might help with the late night eatings. ;)

iluvmybabys
01-04-2006, 08:33 PM
Thanks guys so much for the info......I really appreciate it! Ill try the cereal maybe it'll work.
Good luck to you all:)

iluvmybabys
01-04-2006, 08:33 PM
Thanks guys so much for the info......I really appreciate it! Ill try the cereal maybe it'll work.
Good luck to you all:)