Old 01-02-2006, 10:16 AM   #1  
Making myself proud.

S/C/G: 375/ticker/200

Height: 5'11"

Default I finally weighed myself for a starting point

Thanks again to everyone that responded to my prior post.

I just weighed myself and the damage wasn't as bad as I'd imagined. If I'm remembering my last weigh in correctly (approximately 3-4 weeks ago) I only gained 5 or less lbs during the holidays. Shocking considering I've literally eaten everything I could get my hands on and have specifically eaten all the things I know that I shouldn't.

So I've though a lot about what everyone said about letting go of the past loss and regain and I think I'm over it. Funny how just a few words from a few people can make things so much more clear and realistic. Wallowing in self pity certainly wasn't helping my situation so why not do something that will actually help? lol.

Here's to a successful week everyone and continued success and progress to everyone.
Stinger766 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2006, 10:34 AM   #2  
Jennifer

Ingrid,

Great news that the damage wasn't as bad as you expected.

I really do feel for you - it must be HORRIBLE feeling like you're back at the starting line when you were getting so close. But yes, you *know* that you can do this. I would suggest getting some early successes under your belt so you can remind yourself how good it feels.

We'll be here when you need us!

Jen
teapotdynamo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2006, 11:31 AM   #3  
Sick of Fat

S/C/G: 240/183/150

Well 5lbs isn't bad at all You'll have that gone in no time really! I would definately forget about your past losses.. well not so much forget about them but put them out of your mind right now and put it all to the effort in losing now
sabriena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2006, 04:37 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 274/?/175

Height: 5'8

You can do it, Ingrid!!!!
djs06 is offline   Reply With Quote