Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 01-02-2006, 08:08 AM   #1  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Talking Monday January 2nd - Chat

Good Morning,

Well today its real for me. My diet officially starts. Exercise officially starts and I'm taking down my christmas stuff lol. But I'm doing it all in my pj's LOL.

I think I'm gonna make a poop deck load of tuna for the week so I don't stray. I'm going to check out the Sonoma diet board here for recipes and ideas.

I threw out the chips, carrot cake, dip and cookies last night (after stuffing the last chip in my mouth and feeling sick, it was pretty easy to toss it all lol).

How's everyone today ?
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2006, 09:31 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

good morning gang

Ok Leenie - it's official - today's the day!

Sounds like you are off to a great start!!!! hate to even bring it up.....but when do you have to go back to work. I'm back today and have all the year end stuff staring me in the face and I have to do it for this place and 2 other guys - well actually 3 when I count dear hubby's books. oh well, it will eventuallyget done.

I did the 2 mile WATP Express with stretchie band early this morning before getting ready for work.

what's everybody up to today?

hugs,
Cathy

January Miles = 4
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2006, 11:08 AM   #3  
CIN

Well Gooooooooooooooooood Morning Gals!

Long time....no see!

I am perfectly fine and healthy.......being thankful everyday for a complete recovery from this past summers surgery!

I have been very busy.working as many extra WWer mtgs. as are available and I am sure you know this week begins our busiest time of the year. Jan & Feb. keep us busy. I think we are short staffed this year and I will fill in as a receptionist also. I like that sometimes. Just weighing people.filing cards.adding up losses. The real receptionist have the numbers to crunch and tallies to balance.I do the rest!

Weight Watchers finally came up with a staff site for employees only.............at first I was addicted to it but have lightened up a bit....employees are the same as WW members on the boards.some nice some nasty .....who needs all that? )I try to focus on the positive ideas and input and NOT read the others....gripe gripe gripe...serves no purpose and CAN be contagious!

I hope everyone is well and ready to start a fresh new "page" of another year!

I started a journal for myself.......................writing down positive things I am doing for myself each day....whether it is exercise or taking a multiple vitamin...........just working toward a healthier me! It helps to focus on staying on the right track INSTEAD of dwelling on all the things we think we "should" be doing! Small changes add up!

Well.I have posted a long one...................wishing you all happiness and health in the New Year!

CIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2006, 12:04 PM   #4  

Hey Cin

WOW IT'S GOOD TO SEE YA HERE!!!!!!

and so glad to hear that you are perfectly fine and healthy!
wooooooohooooooo AwEsOmE !!!!!

hugs,
Cathy
Old 01-02-2006, 02:13 PM   #5  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

CIN !!! good to see you. We've missed you so much. Everyone's been asking about you. Happy New Year !!

Cathy, I go back on the 9th. This is my last week I'm free until next december... imagine that.

Adrienne, nobody owns any threads around here, certainly not your friend and she should not make you feel uncomfortable. Its really a shame that she does that to you. Maybe its time to get rid of people who bring you down and start getting people who will encourage you in your life. Please feel free to post any where you like, especially here. We love you hon, and don't stop posting on anyone's account. Rise above it, your worth it.
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2006, 02:19 PM   #6  
Lifelong Journey Member

Height: 5' 6"

Morning everyone. Good luck to you Leenie. I'd join you on the new start but I've been sick for a week and just don't care at the moment. Luckily I don't eat much when I'm sick so I didn't blow it over the holidays. I've got to be thankful for small things, right?

CIN, great to see you and I'm glad you're doing great. I like the idea of tracking the positive things you're doing for yourself instead of harping on the negatives. I thinkI'd like to steal your idea and run with it.

Cathy, way to go on the exercise before work. You're doing so great - an inspiration. Good luck with the end of year things.

Casper, I've got to agree with CIN that there are mean people everywhere. If I were you I'd take the opportunity to move on and not look back at that thread. Being hurt and frustrated isn't worth it.

Well, that's about it. Nothing new happens when you're sick...
Marie
Marie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2006, 02:40 PM   #7  

Casper, just curious - did you and this person speak directly or are you referring to this message that was posted:

"New Thread for the New Year!
DON'T POST HERE - GO TO STOP THE INSANITY! WEEKLY CHALLENGE #1"

I think this person was simply trying to end one thread and get everyone to post on the new thread at....

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=71414

titled "STOP THE INSANITY! Weekly Challenge #1"

but perhaps you are referring to something else that was said directly between ya'll. I noticed this message was posted in BIG RED LETTERS and could have been taken as a direct comment, but just thought I would mention it.

Leenie - do you mean this is the only week you will get off the whole year of 2006 until December??? good grief louise!

MMarie - it's so good to see ya too girlie! I'm so sorry to hear that you are sick! I hope you get well quickly! hugs!
Old 01-02-2006, 04:43 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 250/199/165

Height: 5 foot 9

Today was busy. Hardly slept last night due to an unruely infant but I fought the sleepy grouchies and went to the 9 am strength training/cardio class. I feel better afterwords but I am still the fattest..by far.. as well as the most unfit. I stumble trying to keep up and I get really down.. I get these thoughts in my head about how everyone must be totally disgusted when they see me..all fat and trying to stuff myself in workout clothes to come join the skinnies.. But I have to do this. I am nearly my heaviest ever and really down about it. I may join TOPS again though for support.

My son had his birthday party; thomas the train. I didn't have any cake despite how yummy it looked. I wouldn't be able to stop. I did have 2 pieces of snickers fudge..I am giving the rest away tomorrow to my friends husband. Out of house out of my mouth!

All in all in okay day though.

Later,
Snoopysgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2006, 05:06 PM   #9  
prepare for the BEST time

Happy New Year Everyone!

(there is a long detailed post in the 21-Day challenge thread---no time)

Casper????? are you referring to your SIL or was it niece? that you mentioned a couple of months ago? the others are correct, you can post anywhere, anytime as long as a thread is open....PM to me if you wish to talk.
marbleflys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2006, 11:14 PM   #10  

Leenie,

I'm glad that you got a chance to read my post before Suzanne removed it. I know that nobody owns any threads around here. It's not my friend, it's my Godsister. I agree that she should not make me uncomfortable. I don't want to get rid of my Godsister. Except for her thread, she doesn't bring me down. There's just something about her thread that makes her go into control mode. As long as I don't post on her thread, everything is all right in her eyesight. I wish I knew how to share her PMs from her with you. I'm not free to post on her thread, but thanks for letting me know to feel free to post here. It's nice to know that you love me. At least I won't stop posting here. I will try to Rise above it and try to convince myself that I am worth it.

Hi MMarie! Thanks for the support. My Godsister is not a mean person. I think that I will take you advice and move on and not look back at that thread. I am hurt and frustrated and you are right - it isn't worth it.

Hi Cathy! Yes I and my Godsister did PM personally and we have talked in the past on the phone about this. She doesn't want me to post on her thread period.

Hi marbleflys! I am referring to my Godsister. Yes, the same that I mentioned a couple of months ago. I know that I can post anywhere, anytime as long as a thread is open - it's just that she doesn't want me to post on her thread period. Please PM me - I do wish to talk.

Casper
Casper5AXTSU76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2006, 02:33 AM   #11  

Huh?
liz321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2006, 07:57 AM   #12  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Too bad that personal problems have invaded the Forum.
Time to rise above it.
Ruthxxx is offline   Reply With Quote