Support Groups - A Few Good friends #10!

View Full Version : A Few Good friends #10!

andreaphilip3
12-31-2005, 08:52 PM
happy new year!!!:) Hello,this thread is for all of you that want to post daily with a great bunch of people. As we strive to obtain our weight loss goal we turn to each other for advice,support and motivation!! we also provide jokes,quotes giggles,a shoulder to cry on and a place to vent! I hope you all enjoy being apart of " A FEW GOOD FRIENDS"! Good Luck and Welcome!
come join us and make this the year you resolve to the weight!!!

andreaphilip3
12-31-2005, 08:52 PM
look wendy!! we made it to 'two' digits!:)

andreaphilip3
01-01-2006, 02:07 PM
ok people...party's over!!! so that means if you are tiff,jenn, or kelli its time to come back now ok?

andreaphilip3
01-01-2006, 08:30 PM
hey.....
gettin lonely in here....:(

i just finished my pizza. im very proud bc i had to order a whole pie bc mom wasnt home to go for a personal pizza. i made myself eat salad first, then swallowed my carb pills, blotted 2 slices dry. still wasnt full and wanted more so i opted for 2 lf cheese sticks w lil sauce.

jazy
01-01-2006, 11:36 PM
hey their, congrats on the double digits!!!

OMG!! I know I havent started WW yet but I am so excited I opted not to have seconds on breakfast and only had 4 cookies after lunch.

I had 3 french toasts for breakfast with a glass of milk,and in the evening I had leftovers from new years (I think it was a healthy choice)- I had spagetti alfredo w/ shrimp ,maybe 2 cups of it w/ 1 cup of rice. and after I had 4 cookies(sorry i couldnt help it).Oh, I had nothing but water.And about 1/2 a cup of orange jucie.

How has everyone else been doing, Any sugesstion on my choices for today?
don't worry i am open to constructive critisim!!!!(LOL)

Wide in Winnipeg
01-02-2006, 01:13 PM
Hey girls!!Did you miss me?? Haha!! Well my computer went on the fritz yesterday and man was I mad!:mad: The guy that I was dealing with on the phone just up and left me hangin till today to get it fixed!!Well,here I am!!Happy to be back!! Whoo hoo!! #10!!!
Today,I haven't ate yet,I am sooo sick,barely have a voice,but I am going to workout anyway,after I eat something delicious!! and LF!!!
Catch you later!!
W.

andreaphilip3
01-02-2006, 01:19 PM
hi jaz!!! youre gettin ready.....good for you! you knowwhat might help carry you through til thur? the core list itll help guide youre choices so ill send you that:) im so ready to have ya w me!

hi wendy!! feel better((((((( )))))) i woke up wee hrs in bad bad bad tummy pain i was scared to death. i think it caused an anxiety attack in the process. im ok now though i ended up oversleeping when it finally stopped. im gtg.....ive had 2 c s wheat, 7 strawb. and 1 c milk. im gonna go lift and swim tonight. catcha ladies later!

Wide in Winnipeg
01-02-2006, 03:26 PM
When you go to WW do they charge you by the week?? I called the local WW and they said that I have to pay $13.00 a week! That doesnt sound right to me!
Wendy

andreaphilip3
01-02-2006, 04:06 PM
hi wendy!:)
yes you have a choice either 13 a week or that haveprepay pkgs that save you money.

Wide in Winnipeg
01-02-2006, 04:41 PM
Thanks Diane!! I think I am going to borrow from my godmother,if I can get ahold of her!! Try that route again!

andreaphilip3
01-02-2006, 05:02 PM
yw as always wendy. good luck!

jazy
01-02-2006, 05:21 PM
you are going to join WW to wendy, OMG this is going to be great!!!
Thanxs for the core foods list, oh, hope you feel better wendy !!

andreaphilip3
01-02-2006, 05:56 PM
hi jaz!!!! youre right....this rocks!

wendy is gonna do it am home though hey more power to her if she can bc i cant!
yw jaz, no sweat its what im here for:) got yre mail-yre doin good just dont forget to add a few for that snapple if its regular.

andreaphilip3
01-02-2006, 08:08 PM
just sayin hi....
im goin swimmin but ill bbl bf bed. ttfn:)

Wide in Winnipeg
01-02-2006, 08:39 PM
:)

Wide in Winnipeg
01-02-2006, 10:42 PM
WOW!! Had to bump us up a bit!Almost at the bottem of the page!:carrot:

andreaphilip3
01-02-2006, 11:56 PM
hi guys!!!
wow!!!!! again? i kept dointhat the last few days too. how was your night ladies?
wendy feelin better?

sup jasmine? how was youre day? i do hope you managed to eat more than that 7 points you told me bout. remember... i think the whole key to staying satisfied is no deprivation and filling yourself with as much fruit as humanly possible thats why i told you not to count it in your daily allowance. its so low in cals and high in fiber that it cant possibly amount to all that much. plus its over 90 percent water.

Wide in Winnipeg
01-03-2006, 01:41 AM
still feel like poop:( no exercise for me today:( I ate ok though.Might take more than a week and a half to catch up Diane! Have to get rid of this virus first.I did sweet tweet tonight,Ryan just went to bed at like 11 so now I am trying to get some time to myself,think I'll just go to bed...yep,I'm going to bed!
Night,
Wendy

andreaphilip3
01-03-2006, 12:14 PM
hi wendy!
have you seen a dr? maybe you need to.... hope you slept well. you def cant diet when your sick!

hi jaz! 2 days....yay!!!!

andreaphilip3
01-03-2006, 12:22 PM
hey miss wendy! guess what? i just looked at my ww chart..... according to it, you are already at a healthy weight and dont need to lose. it says 25-45... 5'7 153 and i know youre already under that.

Wide in Winnipeg
01-03-2006, 01:11 PM
Morning! Hi Diane,Ya I know I am under 153(thank God)I also know I feel alot better being around 128-133.and to me I look better to,not to thin!See,I have a real tiny bone structure,right now I feel like I just look bloated.
I e-mailed Kelli and Jen,tryed to get them on track,let's see what happens,I was going to e-mail Tiff also but for some reason I can't find her addy!
Have a great day ladies!

andreaphilip3
01-03-2006, 01:24 PM
i hearvya, just be careful:)
i email them lots and never get respones except tiff

andreaphilip3
01-03-2006, 03:57 PM
hi wendy and jaz,
im goin for a swim. bbl!:)

Wide in Winnipeg
01-03-2006, 05:24 PM
I will Def. be careful!! No worries!! Thought I'd pop in and say HI!!!!!:hug:

andreaphilip3
01-03-2006, 07:32 PM
hi wendy!!!!:D

sup jaz?! im home from the pool, now i got do lifting tonight:)

andreaphilip3
01-03-2006, 08:42 PM
:carrot: :hug:

Wide in Winnipeg
01-03-2006, 10:58 PM
bored

andreaphilip3
01-03-2006, 11:37 PM
great....im tired so we make a great pair tonight!:D

hi jaz!!!! i emailed you:) good job!

colaz
01-04-2006, 12:15 AM
Hey ladies! I'm here I'm here!

So...the computer here has been really screwy. Mom has this wireless internet that only works about 20% of the time. I think they finally have it fixed now!

I am having a WONDERFUL time at FL! Disney was great too! I have pics from that I want to send you. I only have APs email. Can we talk about email addys on here? Not sure...

The weather has been beautiful here! I really have a lot to talk about, but I am kind of tired and want to hit the sack...one thing I've got to tell you though is I have a datelike thing here in a couple of days. LOL...some of my parents friends set me up with their grandson.

let me just tell those here that don't know me that I have never had a bf and I've only gone on 2 first dates. I'm 22 years old!

So, He lives about 6 hours away from here, and they have been pushing this for awhile. When I got here there was a picture of some odd guy on my dresser (pretty cute though), and mom told me that was her friend's grandson. So, now he is COMMING! We is going to be here tomorrow night, and on Thursday we are playing cards and we are doing someone Thursday night. I guess they have been talking about me a lot, and have heard so much about him. He is a pro golfer (nope, not even kidding) and is very active in the Christian group at the college. He sounds great, and my mom met him and says he is the sweetest guy. So, just to let you know!

colaz
01-04-2006, 12:16 AM
Wait...I forgot that i'm not done yet though!

Diane, how are you doing? sorry that I didn't answer your emial right away...I couldn't check it. grrr! I hope all is well!

Hey Wendy, I'm sorry that you have not been feeling good. Maybe you should go to the doctor :( Hope you feel better.!

hey Jazzy, wtg on starting weightwatchers! Keep up the good work!

So, I need to read up a bit. I'll be around for awhile tonight though.

colaz
01-04-2006, 12:32 AM
Hey, just finished reading through a bunch of the posts here. I see that Jaz is new! Welcome! Good...I was thinking I didn't recognize your name. I'm 22 years, so you aren't the only youngion here! :)

So, Diane and Jaz, are you two doing WW together at a clinic? How close do you live together? did you meet on here? That is so cool!

I'm kinda sorta doing slimfast, been off for break though.

Ok...now I'm going to go! I hope everyone has a nice night, and if the internet holds up I will see you tomorrow morning! :)

Wide in Winnipeg
01-04-2006, 12:36 AM
Happy you are back!!!!Ya,I'm sick but feeling a little better! Glad you are having fun and Good Luck with the blind date!!! I have to go to bed now(or eat something lol)I will catch ya all tomorrow!!
Has anyone lost any weight in the past 3 days?? I lost 2lbs!:D Circle days soon though,that means 4lbs up(wah)
W.

colaz
01-04-2006, 02:28 AM
Glad you are finally feeling a little better Wendy. What kind of sick are you? Hope you keep feeling better than.

WTG on 2 lbs! I havn't lost anythign! :) LOL, I will start strong though when I go back to school.

WOW...I am watching the whole thing with the miners, and this is amazing! I'm sorry if I offend anyone by saying this, but something like this really reminds me there is a God!

jazy
01-04-2006, 02:52 AM
hello ladies, hope you are all well!!

Diane we got one day to go can't wait.oh, I recived your email thanxs.

wendy I hope you see a doc soon because you sound really bad! DO you think that your symptoms has caused your weight loss?

Hello colaz-I don't know your name sorry-welcome back!
according to the rest of these ladies you are a great person because they wanted you to come back so, I am happy you are back too.Congrats on your date.oh, I am not much of a dater either but,that has nothing to do with my physical appearance.I am just to picky(i know it is stupid).Hope your pro-golfer is as great as you mom say's.Oh. I have family in FL,what school do you go to?
Diane and I actually did meet on this site.it is so funny how cool and nice she is.She lives some what far from me but the region where i go to school is close to the WW clinic we both go to.

well I am going to bes now ,c ya tomorrow!!!

andreaphilip3
01-04-2006, 11:46 AM
good mornin ladies!!
tess hi!!!!!!! we miss you!! how funny that you came now cuz im having an unknown cause of anxiety this mornin. possibly related to my drs appt today.
im glad youre having a great time! have fun on the date!!:D
do tell me bout it via email.....i wouldnt wanna post it either lol took care of the email thing 4 ya.

wendy!!! still no better? make a drs appt girlie!

hi jaz!!!!!! tomorrow is d day....yay!!!!!!!!

andreaphilip3
01-04-2006, 11:49 AM
wtg on the 2 wendy!!!!i usually lose wt right at the end of the week. at the moment, i am 1 1/4 up from last week.
tess:yeah me and jazz are goin together cuz she goes tom school like 15 min from here. im psyched. i miss havin someone to do it with since my sis dropped out.

colaz
01-04-2006, 01:17 PM
Oh ((((((((Diane)))))))))) Are you feeling better now! Are you saying you are anxious about your Dr. Appointment, or you already had it? Hang in there! Please take it easy!

Diane and Jaz, that is so cool that you two get to do WW together! It is such a small world.

Jaz, sorry my real first name is Tessa. It is great to meet you! That is so sweet that the girls missed me! I was getting so annoyed with this computer...that will be one g ood thing to be back at school on my old computer.

Right now i'm in Panama City Beach FL visiting family and friends during Christmas break! I've been here sense the 17th, and I'm going back on Sunday. The first week of break I went to Disney World with my mom, and that is what you might be getting pictures from me from. I am actually live in Iowa though Jaz, and I go to a small private college there. I'm a senior, and going for elementary education, special education.

Yeah, Diane is such a great person! We meet on another site a couple of years ago, and things there went pretty wacky and we all got kicked off. Then a bunch of us from that site went and created another bulletin board, and have been posting there ever sense. About half of a year after we created it though, there was a big fight and a bunch of girls left including Diane :( I've been keeping in touch with her through email. the board has gone through a lot of changes sense...people keep closeing it down because of trouble. Right now there about about 6 active girls on it, and it is pretty busy. I am currently in charge of it...gulp. LOL, no troubles so far.

Ya know Jaz, I've been told I'm really picky too! I don't think that is the reason why I'm not getting any dates...no nice guys ask me out. I've had a few guys interested, but they just weren't for me. I am really shy though and quiet though, and I think that hurts. Also, I am still heavy, but I used to be a lot heavier (I was 220 lbs and now I'm 155 lbs). I am still really self concious though, and I think to some people that comes off as also snotty because I just don't know how to act around guys.

Wendy hasn't checked in here yet this morning...also, I was looking forward to get to know some of hte others supposedly here...Kristi and someone else? I hope they get a chance to start coming! Not that you ladies aren't company enough though! :)

I really wrote quite a book this morning! It is a beautiful day here in FL, and I'm going to go lay out here in a little while. I just wanted to stop and say hello though!

andreaphilip3
01-04-2006, 01:33 PM
hi jaz!!!!
we mustve posted at the same time! you are sweet too and cool and i cant wait to have you as my ww buddy. like i said, you are one lucky girl b/c lynn is the best in the county and her groups and sucess rates reflect it. are you set? do you need directions? if you go to yahoo maps itll give you turn by turn directions either from home or from school(depending on what addy you put in) if you can, id def. suggest getting there as close to 615 as you can just for tomm bc yopu have to register and stuff. after that, 630 is fine for weigh in and then group starts at 645. i usually get there b/t 620-630.
hi tess! your in charge of it? howd that happen? im glad it isnt me....i dont even miss it. and yes im anx over my appt. i think its bc im afraid of the girl that usually takes me in. thanks((((( ))))))) and yes girls, tess is an awesome person!!:) dont sweat diet, its always easier in your natural envt. ok im off to shower and go to the dr. ill bbl bf i go to grampas.

Wide in Winnipeg
01-04-2006, 01:37 PM
Well! Here I am!! I'm sick,but not dead!!I am going to go to the doc. soon,I have to get the asthma checked anyway so I'll make the best of it and get the throat and blood checked too. What's up girls??? Still have no plans on exercise for a few more days:( not to happy about that,but whatever! My weight lose is not related to the cold,just been eating less!
Gotta go make lunch!!

andreaphilip3
01-04-2006, 02:20 PM
hey wendy!!!
sorry that youre not feelin much better....i too have my 3 month check up next week. not lookin fwd to it. i think i have a uro appt too next week....def not lookin fwd to that! also hoping to pick up my braces next week bc they should be near done by now. emailed office mgr monday. if i hear nuttin by tomm im callin fri bc its been 3 weeks as of today.

andreaphilip3
01-04-2006, 05:13 PM
howdy ladies!
im home. my neck was too tight....didnt crack. oh well now itll hurt in a few hrs.

andreaphilip3
01-04-2006, 05:58 PM
omg i KNEW linsay lohan had an eating disorder!

Wide in Winnipeg
01-04-2006, 07:26 PM
Off to mom and dads for garlic shrimp pasta and a movie with mom! See ya!

colaz
01-04-2006, 10:13 PM
Hey ladies...that is crazy about Linsay...that is sad :( I hope that she becomes a role model of sorts now (if she is going to try to get help...).

Wendy, so are you feeling better now? Did you go to the doctor?

Jaz, how did you day go? When do you and Diane meet for weight watchers? That is so cool!

Diane, I'm sorry about your neck and everything. Yuck! I really hope it doens't bug you too much tonight...hang in there!

Did you gals get my pictures...I emailed them to you! Thanks Diane!

So, I had a good day. I layed out in the sun for most of the day, and I just got back from my parent's friend's party. It was pretty...cute. I did get pretty bored though. Oh well...free wine lol. In a bit here we are heading for Kareoke! WHOOHOOO! I lvoe Kareoke! And beer...love beer too! LOL

andreaphilip3
01-04-2006, 10:55 PM
hi guys!!
im home from bday party.....only had a bite of cake(mostly cuz i hadnt had dinner yet)

wendy enjoy the movie!!

hi tess!!! how was the party? im sorryt you got bored. that stinks. thanks actually, it really hurts now. i think im gonna go rub my new jeanie rub on it. ilove karoake too! sing for me!:) lol (((( ))))) girlie youre awesome! me and jaz are hookin up as of tomm night! ive been there since june but ive got 10 to go.... and i can ALWAYS use the friendship and support. i get lonely there by myself sometimes.

hi jaz!!! are ya ready?! if youre not get ready!

andreaphilip3
01-05-2006, 01:00 AM
gnite yall!

(((((( )))))
hey jaz!!!! im glad youve got your family now....thats def. something i miss having! dont worry bout me k? ill be fine im used to being there by myself.:)

jazy
01-05-2006, 01:02 AM
Hey everyone!! God i am so tired!! But i hang in their!!
Tess got your pics!! You look like you had soo much fun!! I soo want to go to disney land now!! even more then ever!!

Diane I left you an email I hop you got it!! Sorry again!! But, i kinda had no choice!!I do hope you go and enjoy it.We can still talk about the program though!! I mean I am in it!! I apologize again!! Oh, I hope you are feeling better too.How was the bday!!!

Hi wendy ,I hope you are feeling better also I know it had to be hard having that bad bug you had but I hope the worst is over.Have you started the WW program yet!!

Good night ladies till tommorow!!

Wide in Winnipeg
01-05-2006, 03:38 AM
:tired: Hi! I went to the cheap theaters and saw "The 40 year old Virgin",kind of cute and gross at the same time!Then went and did some grocery shopping,I got all sorts of good food!! And junk food for Ryan,he gets some once in awhile after all he is not trying to watch he weight!!
My godmother is going to get those WW books to me sometime next week,so then I can start counting points accordingly.And I will do the weigh ins with you guys probably.(same days)
I feel a little better again today,still weak and lazy!I don't know how to find my get up and go...I think it got up and went..without me!!!!!:D
For dinner I had some shrimp(5) and plain rice3/4 cup and that was it!!!:) I was full!Yeah for me!!
That's it for me tonight/morning. Sleep well!

Diane~ hope your neck doesn't hurt to much:(
Got what is probably a stupid question: Who is lindsey lohan?:dunno:
G'night!

colaz
01-05-2006, 12:31 PM
Hey ladies!

Wendy, I am so glad that it seems like you are finally starting to feel better. I've been reading the past threads, and it seems like you have been sick for awhile. Hang in there! I saw that movie! I thought it was cute, but like you said a bit disgusting. Good story though.

Jaz, Disney World is so much fun! This is like the fourth time I've gone, but it has been a L O N G time sense the last time. It was so great! I went with just my mom, and I will always remember it. I hope you get a chance to go sometime! :) Have fun with your family!

Diane, how are you feeling this morning? Yeah, I just felt really out of place at the b-day party. There were a lot of people there though, and the free wine was fun :)

Well, we ended up not going to Kareoke lastnight...so I couldn't sing for you Diane...lol. Yeah, we ended up staying in and watchign Ms. Congenality 2, Armed and Fabulous. It was pretty cute! I did feel like going out though, but one of hte others said he was tired! Oh well, we had a fun time anywya.

So, today I am meeting that that guy that I'm being set up with. We are playing cards with his family (Euchre) at 2:00, so wish me luck! LOL...jk. It should be fun. I just hope he is as nice as people have been saying he is.

So, I'm going to go lay out for a couple of hours this morning, and then I'll get ready. Talk to yall later!

Wide in Winnipeg
01-05-2006, 12:39 PM
Good Luck Tessa!!! You go girl!! Should be fun!
Hi All, off to get the van fixed! Catch ya later!!
I feel pretty good today,still not going to over do it in case of relapse!

andreaphilip3
01-05-2006, 12:49 PM
good mornin ladies!:)
how is everyone?
wendy:glad ya feelin ok dizzy sucks but healthy food is good! good luck on gettin those books!:)

hi tess! sorry you never made it to karoake....but movies are fun too! thanks...its still sore today but last night it really hurt and so did my left knee....god i need those braces. i was lmao yest over the fact that chiro just kept laughing at the fact that i thought theyd be ready bc even though now is the norm for tyhe process in the past things went wrong(which is why i need to know the status as of tomm mornin cause if they dont call today im call them tomm) cuz it norm. only takes two weeks(12-28) but he said w xmas and all.... which is understandable but id think and hope than an extra week would be enough to cover holiday time so we shall see. i really do hope to pick them up next week unless theres an unforseen prob. that i dont know about yet.

hi jaz!!!!! hows day 1? dont worry stuff happens.... one more week wont matter. im rootin for ya! have you given any thought to your plans to incorporate activity? campus pool might be really good bc ou can get a student reate on membership and i think its only like 3 dollars to swim per diem. or check into the fitness rates at brentwood SCCC gym.

Wide in Winnipeg
01-05-2006, 03:05 PM
So???What's up girlies???:D :p

andreaphilip3
01-05-2006, 03:24 PM
wendy we musta double posted bf!

good luck w the van! what happened?? hope not too much mulah! linsay l. was the twins in parent trap:)

im ok, just a bit tired today. didnt lose anything today either. dunno if i will be able to pull a loss this week. dont overdo k? nuttin goijn on here just finished food prep for the rest of the day&am going to basement to finish up my arm routine and then ive got my thur version of ww tonight, then pool, then bed.

Wide in Winnipeg
01-05-2006, 03:43 PM
My,my what an exciting life you lead Diane!!!:D Sounds like mine! I am going to do some exercise today,as much as I think I can handle! Wish me luck,hope I don't get :dizzy: HaHa!
Making lazy man cabbage rolls for dinner tonight,think I will probably pig out!!! All good for me though,no crap food today!
I had a ham sandwich and a apple for lunch,and yogert for snack,that's me till dinner!
Have a good day ladies!
Can't wait to start WW books!

colaz
01-05-2006, 03:44 PM
Ug Diane, sorry that you didn't lose weight this week. Hope you get a nap in this afternoon ?

Wendy, glad you are feeling better.

So, the sun was nice. I am now ready for playing cards. I have about 20 minutes to wait. Today should be interesting.

Ok, I'll be back later!

andreaphilip3
01-05-2006, 04:43 PM
hi wendy!!!! lol tell me about it....
start light ok? i hate ham i wish i did like it bc i eat chicken salad like every day except saturday. i try and stay aweay from cold cuts and cant get mom to buy a turkey breast so its homemade ff chicken salad every day.
so far ive had 2 eggs, 6 egg whites w ff cheese, chicken salad, grapes(few cups worth) and for dinner ill have salad and bout 2 c wheat pasta, round 2-3 oz chicken.

hi tessa!!
have fun playin cards....god i envy you bein dn there!!:) i still may pull things out bc the same happened last week and i ended up dn a pound so theres no telling. i still did make it past my holiday goal though.

andreaphilip3
01-05-2006, 05:36 PM
hey wendy: i wanted to tell you to be sure the ww books are current....esp since at the moment its sorta up in the air as to whether or not they changed the program. i will know in a few hrs if they did or not. jaz said they did but some ppl on the ww core boards are saying they didnt hear anything about it.

Wide in Winnipeg
01-05-2006, 05:41 PM
Diane~ How many "points" are you allowed a day? I think I am allowed like,what? 23 or so?? I don't know!

jazy
01-05-2006, 08:03 PM
Hey ladies, I had a long day oh, and when I went for my physical @ my new job I got a shot.I hate shots,OUCH!!

Hi wendy , hope everything is going well,I know you will enjoy WW when you get the books!!!

OMG, tess ,I know I am probably kinda late with it but good luck with you date/card game. Remember first inpressions are not allways everything.get to know him well.

Diane- maybe you missunderstood me when I wrote to you last time but I didnt mean to say that their is no more core or that their getting rid of any plan.At the bayshore WW they have a new system where they give you a piece of paper that illustartes what a typical WW day would be.It has breakfast, lunch, dinner ,and even a snack.The deal was that if they gave you an option of a day you would follow it and lose weight.Plus they said that it is good for any memeber to use and you can get one each week.My team leader said that it was called structure.Sorry I confused you.Oh, today I did well, I ate a a sandwich(1 slice of cheese, 1tsp of mayo, 1teaspoon of ketchup,2 slices of wheat bread, and lettuce) for luch I ate the pther 1/2 w/ 16 wheat thins and for dinner I an eating a smart ones(6pts)Fettuccine alfredo.I am doing o.k...Hey, I havent had my special K yet!!! lol!!

andreaphilip3
01-05-2006, 08:51 PM
wendy: 20 points plus an added 35 for the week

Wide in Winnipeg
01-05-2006, 10:47 PM
Well ladies,I see you are not all that chatty tonight;) I am def going to bed early tonight.After Ryan is in bed I am going to take a sleeping pill(never done that before!)and go to bed.So far this week I have had 15 1/2hours of sleep(since Monday)and I am exausted.I hope this pill works!
Catch ya all tomorrow!! Don't eat something I would!! Haha!!
Cheerio

andreaphilip3
01-06-2006, 12:15 AM
ok....
first:
to jaz: wanted 2 dsay i wasdnt iggying you my stupid pc froze as i was typing 2 ya. good job today! keep goin!!! im here if ya need me! see ya thur?

sup wendy?

have fun on date tess!

andreaphilip3
01-06-2006, 12:17 AM
lmao wendy!!!!
im sorry hon. i slept like crap last night. i just couldnt rid my mind and body of the emotions that wwere resurfacing yesterday afternoon at the chiro. it was aweful!
sleep well!(((((( )))))

Wide in Winnipeg
01-06-2006, 01:56 AM
Well,here I am! Almost midnight,so much for going to bed early,eh?(can you tell I'm Canadian?)lol
G'night,sweet dreams

Wide in Winnipeg
01-06-2006, 11:24 AM
Wow! This is weird.I was the last one here and now the first one here today!SO what's up for today girls?Nothing much here,just have to get ahold of my lawyer and try get some things worked out.
Probably will go out this evening to buy milk and diapers for Ryan,whoo hoo,how exciting! lol!What an exciting life I lead!

andreaphilip3
01-06-2006, 12:03 PM
careful wendy......youre starting to sound like me!

wassup? nuttin here. just got off phone. gotta pick up my leg braces(aka contraptions) monday, urology on tue&primary care on wed. dang drs i hate em all!!! grrr!!
hows it hangin jaz? hope youre doin great!

well i had a 'woosh' this mornin and am dn 1/4 for the week. am hopin for another 1/2 by morning. not much but ill take it.

colaz
01-06-2006, 01:00 PM
Morning or afternoon ladies! lol I had a GREAT time yesterday. Rob is super nice! We played cards and such with his grandparents and my parents for a couple of hours in the afternoon. Then we went to Kareoke, and we had an ...ok time. The same stupid DJ was there that was there last time. He hit on me twice, and the second time I gave him the cold shoulder and he wouldn't put any of us through that was sitting at the table. The same thing happened lastnight. Two out of our group sang, and then nothing.

After that we came back to the condo (around 11:00 P.M.) and played Sequence for a couple of hours (with Lora, Rob and me. Her brother Joe went home). After that Rob and I just hung out for about 2 hours and watched T.V. and mostly talked. He is a nice guy. This afternoon we are going mini golfing. If anything I found a really cool friend.

Wendy, sorry that you had a hard time sleeping lastnight. I really hope you can start sleeping! Is it just because you are sick? Hang in there!

Hey Diane, how are you feeling this morning? So, today is the day for the leg braces! WHohooo! lol. You will be good! ;)

Jaz, how is it going? So, is this day 2 of WW?
Ok, so I'll be around this afternoon.

andreaphilip3
01-06-2006, 02:25 PM
hey tess!!! sup girl? sounds like a good time....im sorry bout that dang dj... BUT good for you for not taling any crap from him!!!! im gettin more and more like that daily w the weight gone....im just not takin nuttin from no body. the otnher day my chiro was LM his AO @ me bc i told him id prob have braces the next time i saw him and i was like no, really i will bc im not takin no for an answer w these brace ppl. ive had waay to many bad experiences w brace ppl and stuff goin wrong w them(which is why hewas lmao @ me)

im gettin em monday not today. i got my tights today though(my sock days are over bc my whole leg needs to be lined.)

hi jaz!!!!!!

Wide in Winnipeg
01-06-2006, 03:36 PM
:hug: I love you guys!:hug:

Wide in Winnipeg
01-06-2006, 04:47 PM
Wow,is it ever quiet around here! What are you ladies up to??? I think I am going to go TRY and have a nap:D Maybe something exciting will happen while I sleep!

andreaphilip3
01-06-2006, 04:54 PM
:hug: we love you too wendy!:hug: have a good nap. im good. nuttin goin on here either.

Wide in Winnipeg
01-06-2006, 07:10 PM
Nap was good,1 hour!I am going to mom and dads AGAIN for dinner!Food is always better when mom makes it!lol! Then off to Walmart or Superstore to get the milk and diapers.I'll check in before bed..

andreaphilip3
01-06-2006, 11:55 PM
have fun wendy!!!!
im off 2 bed. niteall!

hi jaz!!!!

Wide in Winnipeg
01-07-2006, 12:35 AM
I have a headache:( I am going to bed.G'night all!

jazy
01-07-2006, 02:44 AM
Hey ladies!! WOW, this has been one of my most busy weeks ever but I had to catch up wit my girls!!

Tess,omg so he is nice!! That is great.I feel so sorry i can only imagine how it feels to handel 2 guys that like you at the same time.LOL.Joking.. bUt, really I hate being hit on to especially when I am not interested and on top of everything you were on your date. WEll, the goood thing is that rob is cool,and cool is always good.I think I hear the wedding bells ringing>>>>LOL!!

Diane, Hey girl!! how are you!! Sorry I confused you about the whole WW thing.Hopefully you kinda get what I was sayin.How R U !!I see you are getting braces,cool!! I hope you get them on monday and everything goes smoothly.Trust me the last thing a doctor wants is to here about a patient who is angry or dissapointed so I hope everything works out well.Oh, I work wit docs so I kinda know... How is WW going 4 you!! I am doing great.and so is ,mom..MOM is on core and I am doing points.She seems to not be getting the fact that you cant eat and proceessed food or starchy products but, I think she will hang in their and admitt it to herself some time!! I ate within my pts today so I am proud and am going to try hard to occupy myself tommorrow so I dont get to hungry.

Aww diane are you still sick!! I think I am going to have to go to canada and feed you the meds myself.What is the bad bug that you caught because if it has you losing sleep it might be alittle more serious then a commmon cold.I sugggest that if you didnt already to get that checked up. Good luck and Get well soon.

LAter ladies and good night!!

andreaphilip3
01-07-2006, 12:05 PM
hi wendy! feel better!!(((((( )
jasmine!!!! hey girl! good for you! im good i lost 1/2 this week not much but ill take it! 1 lb from my 55 star!!

weekends are soooooo hard for me bc thats when i indulge...hehe. im not sick...thanks for caring though:)(((((( )))))) have a great one! thanks for the luck...am scared to death bout ,mon, tue AND wed!!:(

andreaphilip3
01-07-2006, 12:14 PM
see ya on 11!:)

jazy
01-09-2006, 09:10 PM
Hey ladies, hope oyu are all working hard and laughing harder. Hope you are al happy and great with this great day who wouldn't!!

colaz
01-09-2006, 09:47 PM
Hey jaz! Working hard here, but why don't you come see us on #11 lol :)