Frequently Asked Questions What is a Thread? How do I make a post? How do I get a picture under my name? Find answers to these and other questions inside!

Old 12-30-2005, 05:10 PM   #1  
it's always something

Default External Link Policy

Please remember our policy regarding external links. You may link to a personal blog so you can share your weight loss story. Other links might be removed, at the discretion of the moderators. This is to help prevent spam and make sure we are all here for the same reason.

Links we like: references to major medical websites such as WebMD, MayoClinic, Intelihealth, CNN Health, and various hospital websites. These websites provide invaluable information for all of us. We also like links to "official" sites like WeightWatchers or South Beach.

Links that may not be appropriate: sites that sell diet pills or other diet products, other diet websites that may be using our forum as a way to advertise themselves, any link that has a reputation of being spammed here in the past. We also don't like external links if the same content is already on our website (such as BMI calculators, calorie guides, etc) since we work hard to provide this information. If you post an inappropriate link without realizing it, don't worry, it will eventually be removed by Linkosuction

Do not link to sites that are built to promote political views, abortion rights, offensive to others based on race, sexual orientation, or religion. Do not link to sites that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-orientated, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.

We realize that we cannot be everything to everyone, but we don't think it's fair to use our forum to advertise other websites. We believe that www.google.com is a wonderful source for additional information. We also constantly battle forum spam and have to set rules to help curb it.

Please refer to the Forum Rules for further information regarding links.

If you have questions, please feel free to send me a PM