Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 12-29-2005, 09:42 PM   #1  
iwillmakeit

S/C/G: 205/173/110

Height: 5'4

Smile I am feeling great!!!

Well, today was pretty good day for me considering the past several days. I found out I was invited to birthday party at the Burger King, so I planned my day around it. I am actually learning how to balance my calories. It is hard but I think I am getting hang off of it. I kept thinking what LLV wrote a while back about let it be part of your lifestyle and you can't ignore cheeseburger or pizza forever when we were at the Burger King, because my problem is once I eat junk foods, and fast foods I always let myself go and end up eating way more.
It actually felt good, knowing that it was within my calorie intake of the day, and I actually didn't overeat. I had the burger they bought ( they bought it before we got there), and didn't have cake. I decided to enjoy the burger but cut the cake. I feel really releaved that I didn't end up eating more than I should and ironically I feel very proud
tsots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2005, 09:46 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 165/147/128

Height: 5'3"

You should feel proud. You did good
srmb60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2005, 10:30 PM   #3  
LLV

Good for you!

And I'm glad to know my advice has helped you. Because I truly believe in NON-deprivation.

I eat the occasional hamburger myself. But when I really want one at home, I sort of 'fake' it. I use the Boca or Morningstar Farms veggie burgers (which I really love) and the "veggie slices" soy cheese and make my own. Complete with lettuce, tomato, onion, ketchup and mustard. I also love the Morningstar Farms chicken patties. I toss one in the toaster oven and get it all crispy and put it on a hamburger bun and it's like eating a deep-fried chicken sandwich without all the fat.

I also love making homemade "oven-baked" onion rings. Great stuff without all the fat of deep-frying!
LLV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2005, 12:12 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 269/243/145

Wow, that is great and congrats on not overdoing it. Sometimes that can be tough. I love Burger King fries. You have a good reason to be proud.
Jen
gingerjen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2005, 12:21 AM   #5  

Something to be proud about! That's excellent! Keep up the great work!
almost there is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2005, 11:09 AM   #6  
iwillmakeit

S/C/G: 205/173/110

Height: 5'4

Thanks ladies!!! The encouragements, kind words, and as well as your advices keeps me going. I am glad I found this site, because I don't have to go through it alone anymore.
tsots is offline   Reply With Quote