Weight Loss Support - What's Ur Problem Area?

View Full Version : What's Ur Problem Area?

HiImChristine
12-27-2005, 01:10 AM
What's the problem area that just drives you :dizzy:

My thighs are outrageous!

Smilla
12-27-2005, 01:21 AM

shrinkingchica
12-27-2005, 11:34 AM
My upper abdomen and upper arms. I have very fat upper arms in comparison with the rest of my body and I have never worn a tank top in public. :(

lucky
12-27-2005, 11:42 AM
My upper arms. It is genetic - no matter how much weight I lose I will never have skinny arms. You know how they say women can't bulk up by lifting weights? Well, my arms do and it drives me crazy (my calves are the same way but they don't bug me as much). But, if I'm going to have big arms no matter what I'd rather them be muscular than flabby.

PsycoPhat
12-27-2005, 12:22 PM
It's my hands, I can't seem to stop them from putting food in my mouth. :lol: Other than that, it's gotta be my thighs, ugh I hate them!

kykaree
12-27-2005, 12:50 PM
I don't like my thighs either. Urgh! Cellulite, fat, just horrible. never mind. I can't believe I have lost 10 inches on each thigh since January '05 and they hardly look any different!!!

I used to hate my upper arms, but they have really toned with the exercise and I like them now! My stomach is another thing that I loathe, ah the wonders of magic pants!

Xer
12-27-2005, 12:53 PM
I guess it depends...When I'm in my underwear and looking in the mirror it's usually my tummy, butt, and thighs. But when I look back on pictures, I notice how huge my arms are first.

BeatlesFan
12-27-2005, 12:58 PM
I can't believe I'm going to post this.

I have the belly flap! It's disgusting! My face of course is huge, I have multiple chins, my butt needs it's own zip code, my thighs are kissing cousins, but I have awesome calves!

Glory87
12-27-2005, 01:08 PM
My left thigh is bigger than my right thigh, drives me crazy :)

penpal
12-27-2005, 01:40 PM
My thighs! I can't stand to look at them - they are like cottage cheese :(

They are thinner though and I can feel some muscle from my workouts underneath the flab. I'm hoping they'll firm up a bit when I lose some more weight.

I'm not thrilled with my lower legs either. They are covered with spider veins (telangicstasia) from my poor circulation. It looks like I have excema or psoriasis. I've spent tons of money having saline injections to remove them but they came back worse than ever :mad: I never wear shorts or skirts because they look so bad.

I love my stomach though - it's getting flatter and I don't have any wrinkles or stretch marks on it.

gypsyladie
12-27-2005, 02:33 PM
My body image! When I go about my daily life, I forget about what I look like. When I look in the mirror, I can't believe how fat I have become. I remind myself of the "michelin man" with all of the rolls. Maybe I should just stop looking in the mirror! Hopefully by the time the better weather comes, I will have reduced some of those rolls ...or better yet, broken the mirror.

tsots
12-27-2005, 03:02 PM
My problem area is my stomach area. After having my son, I got a lots strech marks, and my stomach is saggy than it was before I had my son.

annk
12-27-2005, 03:20 PM
The baggy belly! My legs are pretty lean but it drives me nuts when I can feel that my trousers are too big in the rear end but I can't go a size lower because my waist just won't let me! Don't like my upper arms either, but they are getting better with the weight lifting! I would love to wear sleeveless tops!

Ann :)

DaisyBug08004
12-27-2005, 03:43 PM
You know - I have always had a belly - a lower belly. Even when I had lost 45 lbs before having ds - I still had a little belly - and I was okay with that. BUT! I know have this rather disgusting roll right above said belly - I guess it is my upper abdomen - it is unsightly. It is not pinch an inch - it is grab a slab...

But hear this upper abdomen: YOu are history - your days are numbered my friend! By June you will be no more - and you are SO not coming back!

cinnamonspice
12-27-2005, 04:05 PM
Oh Gosh, where to start? My huge butt and hips, and my stretched out belly are the worst. But to be brutally honest, isn't too much looking very good these days :P

srmb60
12-27-2005, 04:16 PM
My belly! The Christmas, puffy, fluffy, bloaty stuff feels like it's pushing down on my belt and up on my boobs.

icedragon6669
12-27-2005, 06:48 PM
I hate my saddlebags................................
hate them , hate them , hate them!!!!!!!
Even at near normal weight i have these darn saddlebags................

the 3 cosmetic surgeries if i ever had the money.

1- lipo on the saddlebags.
2- breast augmentation (thats where i lose all the weight! SIGH)
3- tummy tuck (to remove the skin from having kids and being morbidly obese)
Surely that is not too much to ask for........... LOL

alsten02
12-27-2005, 07:41 PM
My thighs, & butt!! Just a big UGH is all i can say right now lol

My arms are my smallest part of my body which is actually one of the very few things I like :carrot:

yukimfat
12-27-2005, 07:57 PM
Hi All,

My problem area is my whole torso, especially from the side view when I am sitting down. It is huge and awful looking. In fact, that is how I came up with my screen name: I was sitting on my bed and saw my reflection in the mirror and thought "YUK"!!!:yikes:

blue_sky
12-28-2005, 10:31 AM
BELLY, BELLY, BELLY.

All the women on my mom's side of the family have this problem area. However they all have big boobs so they look more proportionate. Mine are barely a B so I feel like it's really noticeable.

Plus I'm young and my friends and I go out to bars a lot... drinking REALLY piles on the flab in that area, so I'm cutting down! :carrot:

Dee2121
12-28-2005, 12:38 PM
My belly bothers me, my arms are huge, and I have NO waist at all...but it is the newly found back boobies that I don't like at all!

Altari
12-28-2005, 01:40 PM
My problem area is my stomach area. After having my son, I got a lots strech marks, and my stomach is saggy than it was before I had my son.
YES!!! After 3 kids I have a pouch, like someone over-inflated an innertube around my belly then let some of the air out. Oh wait, that's was pregnancy is...

Oh, I almost forgot - my chin. I still have 'baby fat' as my mother and aunt like to call it. All the women in my family have a little extra bulge under there. It's the only thing I'd have lipo'd (if the process wasn't so disgusting).