Support Groups - Good Friends #9!

View Full Version : Good Friends #9!

andreaphilip3
12-22-2005, 12:32 PM
Hello,this thread is for all of you that want to post daily with a great bunch of people. As we strive to obtain our weight loss goal we turn to each other for advice,support and motivation!! we also provide jokes,quotes giggles,a shoulder to cry on and a place to vent! I hope you all enjoy being apart of " A FEW GOOD FRIENDS"! Good Luck and Welcome!

andreaphilip3
12-22-2005, 12:33 PM
hey wendy!
i know its just you and me but i figured 100+posts was enough:)

andreaphilip3
12-22-2005, 01:39 PM
HI WENDY!!!!
my goodness you do have your hands full!! good luck juggling all that! yea my day is pretty uneventful nothin special. youve got lots to do so i will totally understand if you never make it back today....enjoy the party!!! and i do mean ENJOY it k?please dont deprive yourself i hate it when ppl do that.
(((((( ))))))

andreaphilip3
12-22-2005, 11:13 PM
gnite wendy! hope ya party was a blast! catcha on the flip!!! sweet dreams!

Wide in Winnipeg
12-23-2005, 04:40 AM
Moring Diane!!! Hope all is well! I did have a blast! It is late and I'm going to bed! Catch you around 12:00 or so!!! Hope you had a great night!
W.

andreaphilip3
12-23-2005, 10:20 AM
thats great wendy!!
my night was ok. i went to group(hardly anyone there) and then caught a quick swim. didnt sleep well though so im a lil tired. i have so much cooking to do for sunday. we are going to my sisters house and im making tortellini(am using ff mayo) and a small pan of low fat wheat lasagna and lean meatballs. catcha later girl....i hope!:)

andreaphilip3
12-23-2005, 02:23 PM
:hug:

Wide in Winnipeg
12-23-2005, 05:42 PM
Hi Diane!! After I got all the straglers home today I finally have a few minutes to myself!!! Didn't get to bed till 5am,just couldn't go to bed with a dirty kitchen! And of course there was brunch for 6 that I made today,I'll tell you,it was fun but I'm glad it is over!!! Hope your day is going well and chat later!!!
Wendy

andreaphilip3
12-23-2005, 06:07 PM
hi wendy!!!
yikes girl get some rest! i cooked all dang day but im done i just have to prepare a toss salad. ill do that sunday mornin'
off for a swim....will come back bf bed:)

andreaphilip3
12-23-2005, 06:08 PM
happy christmas eve eve!:D

Wide in Winnipeg
12-23-2005, 08:03 PM
I'll tell you ,it's a good thing that I was in the kitchen for most of the night last night because there are some pretty hungover people around today,And I am not one of them!! My mom hasn't even got out of bed yet lol!! Crazy woman!!
Ryan and I are having a late dinner tonight,so I best think something up for that!!
Talk soon
W.

Wide in Winnipeg
12-23-2005, 10:37 PM
:yawn: :tired:

andreaphilip3
12-23-2005, 10:45 PM
yikes!
good 4 u!@!

Wide in Winnipeg
12-23-2005, 11:31 PM
G'night Diane! I am beat.Tomorrow is mom's Birthday and we are all going out for dinner(if she gets up!! lol)I am so happy I got all my shopping and stuff done,I plan on relaxing,and eating lots of food tomorrow!!(ya right,always say that and never do!!)Have a great sleep and I'll chat with you then!
Wendy

Wide in Winnipeg
12-24-2005, 01:03 AM
Good night again!!:D

andreaphilip3
12-24-2005, 11:15 AM
hi wendy!!!!
glad youre all done and finally able to relax and have a little fun! i didnt make 134.8, but i did make my goal for 135.8. i hope i dont gain too much next week. we are havin lotsa yummies tomorrow!

andreaphilip3
12-24-2005, 11:15 AM
happy bday wendys mom!

Wide in Winnipeg
12-24-2005, 01:05 PM
Thanks for the B-day wishes!! Congrats on reaching your goal!!!!!Guess I should jump on the old scale soon and see where I'm at!! Have a great Christmas Eve!!! I'm going shopping again probably.
W.

andreaphilip3
12-24-2005, 01:32 PM
thanks....
shoppin again??? j/k..... happy christmas eve!! and merry xmas!!!!!!(if i dont 'see' you again) ill be on today but not tomm so i may not 'see' ya again til monday.....
knowin' you youre already below 135!
(((((((((( )))))))

Wide in Winnipeg
12-24-2005, 03:01 PM
So,I'm not going to go shoppin after all! I'm not feeling real good right now,the hypoglocemia has kicked in and the sugar hasn't. I think I am going to go for a little nap when Ryan does! Hopefully I will feel better after that.Some relaxation is probably a good thing right now!I'll be back !!
W.:hug:

andreaphilip3
12-24-2005, 03:25 PM
omg!!!! feel better! are you ok?(((((((( )))))))

Wide in Winnipeg
12-24-2005, 06:03 PM
Hi Diane! Still feel like poop.I don't know what to do about it.usually I eat everything in site when this happens,but I don't want to over do it and gain weight! lol
Going to the Keg for dinner and I think I will eat well there!Soup,salad and main course! lol!! I will share with Ryan though! so it won't be as bad as it sounds!!
Have a great dinner and we'll talk to you later!
Wendy:present: :xcheer:

andreaphilip3
12-24-2005, 07:19 PM
im so sorry you feel like that! enjoy youre dinner! perhaps thatll make ya feel better? mom went and got me a personal pan pizza. id planned on grillin burger n ff's but the ff's had freezer burn so a burger was like jelly w/o he pb! lol ill be back later!:)

andreaphilip3
12-24-2005, 10:32 PM
gnite wendy!
feel better!!!!

merry xmas!!!!!!

Wide in Winnipeg
12-24-2005, 11:54 PM
Merry Christmas to you too,Diane!!!
Have a good one!
W.

Wide in Winnipeg
12-25-2005, 12:51 PM
Well, Christmas day and all is well! Hope you have a great day Diane!! I know you won't be around today so I'll talk to myself!! lol
w.

Wide in Winnipeg
12-25-2005, 06:24 PM
Almost Turkey time!!!! Did I eat today?????? Nope! I'm gonna love that Turkey!! lol ! Oinkin' out Diane?? lol probably not,although it is Sunday and it is your day to eat what you want!! (within reason!)I really hope you are having a fantastic day!! Chat soon!!(probably to myself again,but thats ok!)
W.:turkey: :santa:

Wide in Winnipeg
12-26-2005, 12:10 AM
Although it was fun talking to myself today,I am gooing to be very happy to see your post in the morning!! lol Dinner was great,not to much so I feel good about it! Guess i'll say g' night and chat tomorrow!
W.

jazy
12-26-2005, 02:29 AM
Hello wendy and diane, My name is jazmine!!

I am 18( i know I know I am young) and am going to college out on long island and working fulltime at a hospital.MAN FIRST SEMSTER WAS HARD!!!lol
But, I had A LOT of fun to.

Well I am basically looking to lose 60lbs in the process of 5 months(may).I have been overweight all of my life but Because I am hispanic I think people expect me to be thick.I dont get it but I don't protest!! I am just kinda sick and tired of being fat!! Sorry if that came off hard but it is the truth!!

My mini goal for now is just losing 10lbs It shouldnt be that hard !! I plan to do this in 2-3 weeks!!
In the past all I have tried was Weight watchers and calorie counting but, I think I am to lazy for that!!lol

Please any comments and help are welcome!!
Thanxs,wish me good luck!!!

Short term goal!!!!!!

http://www.3fatchicks.com/weight-tracker/img/bar-steps/cartoonapple01/lb/210/200/210/.png (http://www.3fatchicks.com/weight-tracker/index.php)

Long term goal !!!

http://www.3fatchicks.com/weight-tracker/img/bar-
steps/cartoonapple01/lb/210/150/210/.png (http://www.3fatchicks.com/weight-tracker/index.php)

OH ,and happy xmas and new years!!!!!!!

Wide in Winnipeg
12-26-2005, 10:59 AM
HI Jazmine! Welcome to AFGF!!!Listen,18 may be young but it is only a number!Don't let that discourage you from joining right in,we already have lots in common!My good friend Diane is doing WW and having great success with it!I would like to just follow the points on that buthaven't picked up that book yet! lol
Congrats on finishing your 1st semester!
Just think...If you have 5-6 mini goals of 10lbs each,you will have achieved your main goal of 60lbs!!!!!

Morning Diane,beat you here for a change! What's up, girl?

I'm sick of being fat too!:(
Off to wake up tiny guy,chat soon!
W.

Wide in Winnipeg
12-26-2005, 11:54 AM
my goodness,almost 11 and no Diane?...taking another day off? lol
W.

andreaphilip3
12-26-2005, 01:15 PM
hi wendyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!:D
i know im very very late but yest. festivities knocked me into a 'carb coma' last night and since i didnt lay dn til 1 am, i didnt wake til 1230(so just a lil while ago) youre too funny chattin w yourself...did you like your answers? heheh.
i hope you had a great xmas! i did but i ended up oinkin out come dinner bc i had no lunch and there wasnt any fruit around so i went hours w/o food so when it was finally there i kinda didnt care. i feel like **** today not only from that but ive got tom today too and im majorly 'backed up':( im depressed i gained a ton of weight.

welcome jasmine!:) guess what? im on long island too! which part? im in smithtown and and wendy has said, im on the ww program.

Wide in Winnipeg
12-26-2005, 02:14 PM
Hi Diane!! How much is a ton?? lol 1/4 of a pound? lol your so cute!
Well, the festivities are not over yet...tonight I have to go to my girlfriends for more Christmas cheer...wonder if I'm back to 150lbs yet?? Probably not far off! That's ok,whatever,soon all this celebrating will be all over and I'll be left alone to eat my carrots and grapefruit!! lol
Have a great day ladies,I'm going for a nap! Whoo hoo! Lazy day! and still not feeling good,Ryan and I have a cold also,so that's no fun.
Catch ya later!
Wendy

Wide in Winnipeg
12-26-2005, 05:23 PM
:p Bump:p

andreaphilip3
12-26-2005, 05:24 PM
hi wendy!:)

(((( ))) sorry bout you&ryan. i hope you both feel better soon. i feel like poop. ive been in bed since i woke up&ive hardly eaten. i forgot how bad tom is w/o birth control....i dont think i can handle this.

have a great time tonight! im sure youre not 150! im betting on 130!

andreaphilip3
12-26-2005, 05:25 PM
lol on that bump!

Wide in Winnipeg
12-26-2005, 05:51 PM
Hi Diane!! Come on, your a tough girl!! You can handle some cramps!!! Get your arse out of bed and move around,you'll feel better! Trust me!
I am also 3lbs above my goal weight of 135(sucks)so you know what that means...Twins again! lol
Well, better start getting ready for tonight.The sooner I go the sooner I can come home and go to bed!
Later!
Wendy

Have you seen Jaz again today??Think she is lost??I hope not!

andreaphilip3
12-26-2005, 07:28 PM
hiya wendy:)
yep i did finally get up but its hard bc its more than just cramping, i get really tired.
im sorry youre up too. i skipped lunch again today and i really really wanted leftover lasagna and meatballs but kept to lean roast, brocooli cheese and salad. sigh.....
have fun!!

havent seen jaz but if shes lost, i pm'ed her cuz i wanna know what part of the island shes from bc we migh geograpically be close. that'd be nice.

Wide in Winnipeg
12-26-2005, 07:37 PM
Yes,I agree,That would be raelly nice for the two of you!!! Make a great friend all because we are "chubby" lol! Good luck!
W.

andreaphilip3
12-26-2005, 09:23 PM
yourew too funny ....
hope ya havin a great time tonight!
is 135 your final goal? are you 5'5 like me?

Wide in Winnipeg
12-26-2005, 11:58 PM
HI All! No Diane,I am 5'7 and my goal weight is 125-128. The thing is that I have really tiny bones so all this extra weight makes me look bloated more than anything! lol I had a nice visit with my friends and hope to rekindle this friendship with them more. I have only seen them a couple times this year...long story.
I'm going to bed soon,I'm beat.
Have a good nights sleep and talk tomorrow!
W.

Softykins
12-27-2005, 03:13 AM
Hello, hello, hello!
Wendy (Wide in Winnipeg) let me know about this
little support group and I thought I would check it out!

How is everyone doing? :wave:

jazy
12-27-2005, 04:01 AM
Hi ladies,
No I am not lost !!( at least I dont think so)lol. I just wanted to say hi and am glad that I found this site and found someone who lives near me.Pretty cool!! :carrot:
My # 1 goal is to lose weight and kep it off but I don't know how to get started. In the past I have lost 40lbs with WW but I recently gained it back over the course of two years !! The weird part is that I just cant find the way to start over again.I think the reason I gained it back was because I lost it ih about 3 months. Any suggestions?

Main goal!!
http://www.3fatchicks.com/weight-tracker/img/bar067/slider-chicken/lb/210/150/210/.png (http://www.3fatchicks.com/weight-tracker/index.php)

andreaphilip3
12-27-2005, 01:37 PM
dang puter grrrrr!
hi wendy!!!! glad you had a nice time!:)
hi jaz wasup girl? i just got your pm(and answered it) maybe we could hang out when you leave school or something brentwood is far but school isnt. im only a few min from it! id love to have a buddy!:)

welcome kristie! i know you asked for qendy, but i thought id try and help you bc she isnt here yet, and its everyones group...it doesnt really have an owner. this group is for daily support for weight loss and life in general(we know life gets in the way!) we hope youll decide to stay:)

well, im sick again... im also p/o at my masage lady she finally called. she was full of stupid excuses so now im not sure what to do. she asked if sher could call back bc she was at work(she really was she works at a spa durin the day.)
catcha all later.

Wide in Winnipeg
12-27-2005, 02:07 PM
Good afternoon girls!! I am sooo sick today,have to remember that I am sick and should be staying at home instear of galavanting all over the city!! lol
I have to go feed Ryan,I'll be around all day probably so I'll be chatting away as usual!
W.

andreaphilip3
12-27-2005, 02:49 PM
hi wendy!
im sick too.....again. god this bites. feel better im goin bk to bed ttyl ladies!

Wide in Winnipeg
12-27-2005, 07:15 PM
Going shopping! See ya later!
W.

P.S. soup for supper,4 crackers!:carrot:

andreaphilip3
12-27-2005, 09:36 PM
happy shoppin wendy!
i went for a hot tub soak......aaaaaah!

whats up jasmine?

Wide in Winnipeg
12-27-2005, 11:51 PM
;)

Wide in Winnipeg
12-28-2005, 01:41 AM
Well ladies,off to bed,I'm sick as dog and Ryan just fell asleep.I will talk to ya all later...
Kristy~I will pm you tomorrow!
Jaz~Hi
Diane~G'night,catch ya tomorrow!!
W.

andreaphilip3
12-28-2005, 11:57 AM
good mornin ladies!:)
hows trix?
hi wendy!!!! feelin better? im a lil bit but not enough. will be in bed again i think until tonight when my company arrives.

hi jaz!! whats goin on?
hi kristy!

hey tiff!!!!!

boy i sure hope the old group returns soon......whatya think wendy?

andreaphilip3
12-28-2005, 02:48 PM
bump!

Wide in Winnipeg
12-28-2005, 02:56 PM
Hi Girls, not feeling so $hi% hot today,going back to bed,catch ya later
W.

andreaphilip3
12-28-2005, 05:31 PM
hi wendy,

im still in bed too for same reason. i wish i had a laptop. feel better(((( )))))

andreaphilip3
12-28-2005, 09:34 PM
yay!! i get to talk to myself!!
hear that echo?:D

well i got the chance to do another ht soak bc my sis is in pa for the night and wont be here til tomm. off 2 bed....wendy i hope youre better((((( ))

jazy
12-28-2005, 10:14 PM
Hey all!! Kinda got lost for bit!!lol!! I hope you guys feel better in the next couple of days.I also hate to be sick.

Well I actually think I am going back to WW. Well it shouldn't be that bad ,I mean I have done it before.I just don't know how I am going to do work, school, and a WW diet.OH, man wish me luck!! :carrot:

andreaphilip3
12-28-2005, 11:55 PM
hey jaz!!!:)
thanks. mine is mostly period related. i go to thur night lake grove....wi starts at like 615-630 and the meeting goes 645-715. do ya wanna join me? lemme know when your startin...my leader is totally fab!

Wide in Winnipeg
12-29-2005, 01:33 AM
Well,I spent the whole day in bed.Then I got up and guess what I did.....Come on guess!!!!!!..That's right !!! I went shopping!!!:carrot: Whoo hoo!! I bought a new printer(my old one would not work for me) that was my Christmas gift! I still feel like crap(can I say that here?)but I have a million things to do tomorrow so no more feeling sorry for myself!
How's trix girls?? I might try to save up $$ to join Ww too! Apparently it's 1/2 price right now! That might only be in the USA not Canada,I'll check it out!
back to bed now,catch ya!
W.

andreaphilip3
12-29-2005, 09:51 AM
mornin' girls!
whats up?

hi wendy! sorry youre not feelin better. me either but i wont be in bed today either....my sis finally arrived from nh so no rest for me today. i actually ate only 3 bites of a real bagel! am so proud!

wendy you know my offer is still good:)

hi jaz hows it goin?

andreaphilip3
12-29-2005, 12:20 PM
bump....

Wide in Winnipeg
12-29-2005, 01:09 PM
Hi All! Off to work,catch ya later!
W.

andreaphilip3
12-29-2005, 04:09 PM
dont work too hard wendy!
ive got company today....just takin a minor break. do you know what muddy buddies are? they are de-lish!!! my sis gave me some for xmas...i plan on making it last. they are like a reeses and a powdered donut rolled in one!
hi jaz!!!

hi tiff we miss ya!!!

hope tess is hav=in fun we miss her too!
and uis kelli still alive??? and jen???

Wide in Winnipeg
12-29-2005, 05:59 PM
Hi I'm home!! Well I'm tired,and hungry...I think fish and chips for dinner I know, I know..not healthy..but today,I don't care!!! HaHa!!
See ya!
Wendy:)

andreaphilip3
12-29-2005, 06:53 PM
lol wendy! i wont say it if you wont....im not one to talk anyway bc this mornin i couldnt resist bout 4 bites full of a real bagel w cream cheese. im having a rough night. ive got family here and i know its supposed to be fun but in this family it isnt, its stressful. im so stressed:( and i had to sit through the smell of chinese food that i didnt eat. this sucks i feel like oinking out but i will stick to my ww pasta salad and toss salad. wonder whats for dessert? i may need to have a few bites of something bc i think my aunt brought something i just dunno what. im ok w icecreamcake bc i hate it

im glad you had fun today! enjoy!!

andreaphilip3
12-29-2005, 08:01 PM
ok im ok foodwise i only had my dinner and my 1 mini reeses(i bit the cake and hated it) but god im soooo stressed!!!

Wide in Winnipeg
12-29-2005, 09:07 PM
Hi, What's up? I don't know if I'll be back tonight or not.I am soo tired,I think I better go see the doc. and get this checked out,I have no energy to do anything.This sucks. I am going to try put Ryan to bed early and do so myself.This may be it so just in case,G'night.
W

andreaphilip3
12-29-2005, 11:01 PM
hey wendy....
sounds like a good idea. ive no idea what the deal is myself either but i called today to make a wellness appt for my meds and even the girl was like whoa you sound sick! im like yep cant seem to ditch it....been sick since like oct. so im goin bk on 1-9. oh yea and im bked up again. sigh.....
sleep well hon! ((((((( )))))))

Wide in Winnipeg
12-29-2005, 11:24 PM
:hug: You sleep well too! Did you really think I would go to bed early?? lol Not going to happen with a rowdy 2 year old lol1
i'm gonna try again though! G'night!
Wendy

jazy
12-30-2005, 12:34 AM
hi all, just wanted to say goodnight and good luck wit the kids wendy!!

Wide in Winnipeg
12-30-2005, 01:20 AM
Here I am again.I'm bored. Thought I'd check in. Hi Jaz! Guess I will try AGAIN!!!! G'night.
W.

andreaphilip3
12-30-2005, 11:15 AM
lol wendy! so? howd you make out? lol.
hi jaz!!!!:)
omg jaz i got your pm...PLEASE tell me you werent at ww last night! 2 very impt reasons:
1. i wasnt there!(i had company)
2. the leader wasnt lynn.....her dd got hitched yest. BUT i will be going to the 1-5 meeting. if you can do the 515, id be glad to switch if yopu can swing by and pick me up(its literally up the block from where ww is) my gyn goes to that group too.

andreaphilip3
12-30-2005, 12:04 PM
ok that pm has todays date so think im safe.....(i hope!)

Wide in Winnipeg
12-30-2005, 12:47 PM
So,what's up?? I am not so tired today,that's good.I am worried about the weight,I think I gained again,haven't had any energy to workout,haven't had energy period.Time to invest in some vitamins again,I'm all out,could be one reason I feel like this.Hope all is well with my girls.See ya!
W.

andreaphilip3
12-30-2005, 01:49 PM
heya wendy!

im glad your feelin a little less tired me too but i still feel tired. multi's are a must young lady!:)

im up also pretty much from blowing it on xmas, having my period and not having the energy to workout(my last two were friday&sat)
im gonna go rest...ttyl

Wide in Winnipeg
12-30-2005, 02:43 PM
up how much? Hehe!:p

andreaphilip3
12-30-2005, 03:01 PM
well, i still have today, but as of today 3/4.... how bout you?

andreaphilip3
12-30-2005, 06:57 PM
hi wendy hey jaz....
im off to the hot tub. i just got hme from walmart. i exchanged my size 10's for a 4 and got 3 sweaters in a 4. ttyl.

Wide in Winnipeg
12-30-2005, 07:48 PM
:( bored:( I'm still at 140:mad:

jazy
12-30-2005, 08:03 PM
Wow, cograts on getting those size 4's

andreaphilip3
12-30-2005, 09:29 PM
hi guys! im home!:)
hey a wendy wassup girlie? 140? wtg!(my holiday goal was to stay at or below it) this morenin' i was at 136 1/2.

hi jasmine!!!! whats up w my new ww buddy? tee hee....just realized....youll be theonly one in there besides me who knows what i weigh! LOL. are ya gettin psyched? you better be cause i told ya....lynn is #1! no worries....im gonna introduce you to her myself. i will also stay after w you while she teaches you the new program.
well im off for the night. im skipping my weigh-in tomm but ill weigh at home.

Wide in Winnipeg
12-30-2005, 11:41 PM
;) :D Give me a week and a half and I'll catch up to you Diane!!

Wide in Winnipeg
12-31-2005, 12:49 AM
Tonight I am going to sit in front of the T.V. and pig out on chips with dip,and ginger ale.And you can't stop me because I live to far away!!! HAHAHA!!!The only one that can stop me is Kristy...where is Kristy???I pm'ed her twice and no response:?: :?: I'll be back before I turn in.
W.

Wide in Winnipeg
12-31-2005, 01:52 AM
Well,that's all for me folks..G'night,sweet dreams.
W.

andreaphilip3
12-31-2005, 11:58 AM
hi wendy!!!:) wassup girlie? feelin any better? youre too funny...when i read your post bout kristy stopping you, my immediate though was where is she? where is ANYONE for that matter! i miss tess and tiff and kelly and jenn!:( i keep emailing kelli and never get any responses. tiffs doin ok i got email from her and tess is still off havin fun in fla.
ok ladies.... guess what?! i lost 3/4 lb this week! i know i said i was up 3/4, but it fell off this mornin leaving me w a 3/4 loss AND.....heres the part wendy wont like...i broke 135! c'mon wendy....135 is waitin for ya girlfriend!:)
have fun tonight! ive got no plans other than food shopping a hot tub run.

hi jaz!! hows it goin?

Wide in Winnipeg
12-31-2005, 12:57 PM
I'm Not far behind girlie!!! Whoo Hoo Great job!! Like I said,Give me a week and a half!!!! lol
Hi Jazy!!

Wide in Winnipeg
12-31-2005, 01:02 PM
Yummmm,muddy buddies do sound good! Can you express post them??I am going all out as of Monday!! Just Kidding Diane! lol
A little this:carrot: :nono: :strong: :cb: :dance:
and a little that:nono: :dancer: :ebike: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tread: :workout: :workout: and I'll be ready to get my size 5/6!!!
W.

andreaphilip3
12-31-2005, 01:39 PM
hi wendy!!! lol i know you will girlie! its funny i thought it was 3/4, but its not its a full pound! i just checked my calendar.....(yet another one of my tips) i use a calendar to track my weight.
ive lost 53.5 lbs!!!!

hi jaz!!:) see jaz.... you made the right decision!;)

Wide in Winnipeg
12-31-2005, 02:58 PM
So since you are ahead of me,I will leave it in your capable hands to set up the new thread!!!lol
What is everyone doing for New Years?

Wide in Winnipeg
12-31-2005, 06:42 PM
Hello???

andreaphilip3
12-31-2005, 06:44 PM
lol ok wendy....you got it gf!:)

im doin nuttin. im in for the night? you? how bout you jaz? guess what wendy? i did it i exercised today!(ht busted so nuttin else 2 do lol)

ill bbl guys!

Wide in Winnipeg
12-31-2005, 08:34 PM
Hi All!! My folks convinced me to go out for the evening,I wanted to stay at home with Ryan,but mom said he will be in bed anyway..So off I go in an hour or so to enjoy the ending of 2005 and to celebrate the beginning of 2006!
2005 was a mix of good and bad for me,I lost my grandpa 10 days before his 101st birthday,I do still love him so.Ryan has grown so much this year and is very smart,I will miss these days alot.On the bright side.I have made new friends(including you of course)found myself,learnt how to be self reliable,and find that I really am worth something!(13 years of being told otherwise),I'm quite proud! Hope you can find the good in the past year too!
Well, G'night to you all,and see you in 2006!
Cheers!:woo:
Wendy:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

andreaphilip3
12-31-2005, 10:53 PM
thats great wendy!!!! have fun!!!! ryan will be fine:)

i too have had it tough, but i also had fun too. went to TN several times, took a weekend w my sis and kids and had a blast and i have rediscovered myself after several years of being depresseed over being fat and injured. i now feel as if im going back in time to the me i once was and hav\ing a blastw all the emotions that go along w doing so and am becoming emotionally stronger.
and YES im blessed to have met you and kelli and jenn and now jaz! and not to forget being reunited w tess!
(((((( )))))
heres to an awesome 2006 for all of us! lets make it the year we get thin!:)

Wide in Winnipeg
01-01-2006, 04:12 AM
Well,here I am 3am and talking to you all!!!I have to tell you that I am going through a rough time right now,not going into details,but has to do with my ex,who I dispise.I hope for my future to be brighter!!
See ya all tomorrow!
W.

P.S.~Happy New Year!!!!

jazy
01-01-2006, 06:14 AM
Just wanted to say happy new years to all!!!!!!

andreaphilip3
01-01-2006, 11:37 AM
happy new year wendy! happy new year jaz!

how are my girls today? im ok, i slept in....
wendy-him AGAIN??? im so sorry:( ((((( ))))

hey jaz, i sent you a preview of what the plan looks like so that you can mentally prepare yourself for thur.

andreaphilip3
01-01-2006, 01:05 PM
ok guys ill see you over at #10! who hoo!!!!