LA Weight Loss - Supplements

View Full Version : Supplements

bkstitch
12-22-2005, 08:50 AM
Hi, do you all use the LA supplements? I have tried them and I have a hard time getting them all in. I really didn't notice a difference, maybe I didn't take them long enough. I am out of them now, and I really don't have the money to buy them, I think they are really expensive. I am writing this to get everyones opinion on the supplements, good, bad, etc. I didn't realize that this time of year is so difficult to pass on food. I am going to LA on the 27th. I will end the old year and begin the new year with a bang.

shennie_97
12-22-2005, 09:40 AM
I use supplements (calcium, daily vitamin, EFA's) but I do not buy them from LAWL because they are too expensive. Since you alreayd have the bottles i would suggest taking them to your local pharmacy or to a GNC or vitamin world and finding an equivalent supplment with the same ingredients (which shouldn't be hard at all). It will be much cheaper.

which ones are you taking?

textjewel
12-22-2005, 09:53 AM
Bkstich - I don't use any of the LAWL supplements - and you can lose without them -

This is a really tough time of year when we are all surrounded by so many goodies -- I do think that ANY time we pass on them we should give ourselves a pat on the back.

Julie