100 lb. Club - Still around

View Full Version : Still around

wip
12-18-2005, 11:59 PM
Hi all. The holiday/work crazies have gotten the better of me. I haven't been checking in much at all. Hope everyone is going strong and looking forward to whatever celebrations your family participates in. I am basically maintaining. I haven't been OP for at least a few weeks, so I can't complain. I am finally getting my troublesome knee looked after with physio. I got a slip from the MD this week, so that should help my activity level this winter. FYI it was -35 here this am with the windchill. Good thing I've go lots of insulation :p

:hug: Wishing all my 3FC buddies lots of love and peace this season. I'll be back in the swing in the New Year! :hug:

ChocLabLover
12-19-2005, 09:34 AM
Good to see you posting Sherri! Have a safe and happy holiday!

sabriena
12-19-2005, 10:21 AM
Hi Sherri! :) -35!!??! Thank goodness for the insulation as well!! haha Hope you have great holidays! :D

barbygirl43
12-19-2005, 12:01 PM
Thanks for checking in with us. Glad to hear you are at least maintaining. I look forward to hearing about your successes in 2006.

DishyFishy
12-19-2005, 03:00 PM
Nice to see you, Sherri! :wave: Yep, winter's definitely here. :rolleyes:

Glad to hear you're getting some help with your knee. Take care and have fun over Christmas. :xcheer: I hope we'll see more of you in the new year.