Support Groups - A Few Good Friends~#8

View Full Version : A Few Good Friends~#8

Wide in Winnipeg
12-11-2005, 01:26 PM
Hello,this thread is for all of you that want to post daily with a great bunch of people. As we strive to obtain our weight loss goal we turn to each other for advice,support and motivation!! we also provide jokes,quotes giggles,a shoulder to cry on and a place to vent! I hope you all enjoy being apart of " A FEW GOOD FRIENDS"! Good Luck and Welcome!
Wendy

Wide in Winnipeg
12-11-2005, 11:49 PM
Bump

Wide in Winnipeg
12-12-2005, 01:35 AM
I guess I will say g'night to myself!!
W.

colaz
12-12-2005, 02:34 AM
awwww Sorry Wendy! I've been super busy all day! How are you doing? Keeping busy? How was the dance club on Friday? I will have to go read up.

Well, good news! I'm done with all of my homework! I finished the last thing tonight! WHOOHOOO! What relief!

So, all I have now between now and Christmas break is a class tomorrow (where I turn in one of the projects I just finished tonight), and on Tuesday I am going to a clinical (where I need to present a couple of lesson plans ,but tthey won't be too bad) and a final for one of my classes (which isn't too hard).

So, I'm finally in the clear. Last week was just nuts though...everything was due!

Ok...hope everyone is having a nice night!

colaz
12-12-2005, 12:23 PM
Good morning everyone!

Ug it took me a long time to wake up this morning. I have a funeral this afternoon. An employee at the school died of Cancer last week :( It is so sad! So, that will take up part of my afternoon.

I have a class tonight at 4:30 P.M., but that is all I have to do today.

Hope everyone is having a good morning so far!

Wide in Winnipeg
12-12-2005, 01:58 PM
Hi! I am not alone!!!!!! I had a relaxing weekend and now I am ready to go full bore on this diet exercise thing again!! I will not give up!! Haven't weighed myself yet today,guess I'll do that now....141lbs not to worried since circle days have arrived,usually gain about 4lbs from that! Hope all is well with you all and I'll be back soon!
Wendy

colaz
12-12-2005, 02:11 PM
Great attitude to start the week! Keep it up! :)

I weighed myself this mornig and I'm about 163...which I'm still extremeluy happy with. The 160 on Friday didn't seem realistic. Still down 7 lbs though :) I'm already 2 pounds past my Christmas goal :)

oK...off to the funeral

icedragon6669
12-12-2005, 05:21 PM
Hi

Wendy what are circle days??

I am doing well, didn't do anything yesterday except went for a 1 hr walk, i must get a run in today, I want to keep up to my excercise plan (2 cardio, 2 weights a week)
Pms is on its way and i feel horrible, i hate that bloatedness! i suddenly feel big again, although i know i am not...

Tomorrow WI? but i am not so concerned with the weight , Just want to be able to say i did the excercises this weeks.

see yas

colaz
12-12-2005, 06:06 PM
Sounds like you are doing very good Ice! Keep up the good work. That is a great attitude about the weigh in. You really have been working hard.

Well, the service was very good. I've never been to such a different memorial service. It lasted for about two hours. There was an actual part where she actually spoke us us on a tape recorder...talk about chills. I cried basically the entire itme.

Well, I have about 15 minutes before I head to class now. Hope everyone is having a good day so far.

Wide in Winnipeg
12-12-2005, 07:58 PM
Circle days are the days that you circle on the calander when you have your menstral cycle!!! Just a nice way to say that you have your period!!! lol ! My ex hated me saying I was on the rag,so I came up with circle days and it went over well! Speaking of the ex, what a f ***'n looser,he is the biggest @$$ I ever met in my life,I guess he forgot who he is messin' with,I'll be the victor in this game!!! He got me all peed off and now I don't have the time to work off this energy,and that pee's me off too!
Well, time for dinner!
Wendy

andreaphilip3
12-12-2005, 10:47 PM
hi guys!!!!
didya miss me? hehe. i missed you all!:)

sounds like yall are doin awesome! keep it up!

hi tess, wendy, kelly, jenn, louise, and tiff! (((( )))

howdy ya'll!
sup?! i missed you guys soooo much! im finally home...im sad to leave but happy to be home. had an awesome trip!! my 'children' are beautiful! i did miss them so!!! did ok w food til sat night...wont know the damage til mornin' ...5 days til wi...ut oh! back on track tomm. did best i could cept for sat night but the scary thing is i left 2 1/2 lbs heavier last week even tho i missed my wi.

so tell me wassup? (((((( ))))))

andreaphilip3
12-12-2005, 10:55 PM
does anyone have a famous daves? its awesome!!

andreaphilip3
12-12-2005, 11:25 PM
oh my god..... this sucks! i just wi just for the heck of it even though i never wi at night and even though i didnt do it under the same 'conditions'(was fully clothed on a full tummy) i am estimating a 2 1/4 gain since friday on top of my 2 1/2. this bites!!!!! if im correct(i subtracted 3 from the number i saw for clothes and food) where i am right now puts me slightly below the limit i set for myself this season and its not even xmas yet! i still have alot of days i need to get through b/f im in the clear.

im praying maybe in the mornin' ill be less than im estimating. thank god i can resume my exercise routine tomm!

Wide in Winnipeg
12-13-2005, 12:03 AM
Hi D. nice to have you back!!! Gotta go give Ryan a bath,I'll be back!
W.

Wide in Winnipeg
12-13-2005, 02:15 AM
G'night all ! Catch ya tomorrow....
Wendy

andreaphilip3
12-13-2005, 12:27 PM
mornin all!
hi wendy!! how ya doin?

well great news! i was wrong bout the weighyt thing last night. im not up 2 14, its only 1/2 lb! however that still leaves me w a 3 lb gain. must try and reduce that number by saturday.

andreaphilip3
12-13-2005, 12:46 PM
did any of you gals recieve this in your pm box?

Hi Andrea,

I have been browsing through the forum for a while, and I'm so impressed with the accomplishments of this community! Congratulations on hitting your goal!

I have maintained a starch-and-sugar-free diet for several months, due to Colitis.

Currently, I am writing a book on successful dieting, and I am looking for contributers.

I will pay you $25 for your Success Story!

- You have lost 25 or more lbs.

- Your article must be 300 - 500 words

- Your article must be truthful and original

- I will pay you an additional $15 for your before and after photos.

There are about 8 slots left in the book, so let me know ASAP.

Thanks, and Congratulations on your success!

Wide in Winnipeg
12-13-2005, 01:39 PM
Morning!! Sounds like a scam to me Andrea!We would all be getting that if they went through all the 50lb girls on 3fc!!! I'd be careful with that one! I am glad you had a great trip!! My friend from high school invited me to Calgary for a weekend in the new year,we used to have a crush on each other back them and I think we have ignited that spark again see what happens..
Hope all is well with everyone!!
What happened to Kelli??? She said she wouldn't leave..:?: :?:
And Tiff????
Everyone is going MIA!!!
Not me though! I'm here for the long haul!!
Have a great day,chat soon!
Wendy

andreaphilip3
12-13-2005, 02:17 PM
hi wendy!!!!
yeah i think it is too....i posted it hoping the mods would see it..
i dunno where everyone is, but im here for the longhaul! if nothing else, my goal right now is to maintain at 140 til after the celebrations and then lose the rest. right now im 3/4 over so im hoping to reduce to a smaller number by saturday. am a lil bummed bc i was supposed to get massaged tonight and i called her to ask her to have a chat w my chiro about my neck and she called back askin if we could do 1 hr tonight bc she has somethin to do so i just called to cancel bc i understand and stuff, but when i get mass'ed i want the full treatment or nothing! lol so now its gonna be another week(ifshe can come i hope so)

anyhew, im with ya girlie youre not alone. i too am at pms week(if no bc pill throws it off)

andreaphilip3
12-13-2005, 04:16 PM
:)

Wide in Winnipeg
12-13-2005, 06:12 PM
:D Hi

andreaphilip3
12-13-2005, 06:50 PM
sup wendy!
im so dissap. i didnt get to swim today. oh well at least i lifted. i need to get that scale down.....im still p/o as to where it even came from to start with.

andreaphilip3
12-13-2005, 06:56 PM
SALT LAKE CITY (AP) - When Steven Hawks is tempted by ice cream bars, M&Ms and toffee-covered almonds at the grocery store, he doesn't pass them by. He fills up his shopping cart.

It's the no-diet diet, an approach the Brigham Young University health science professor used to lose 50 pounds and to keep it off for more than five years.

Hawks calls his plan "intuitive eating" and thinks the rest of the country would be better off if people stopped counting calories, started paying attention to hunger pangs and ate whatever they wanted.

As part of intuitive eating, Hawks surrounds himself with unhealthy foods he especially craves. He says having an overabundance of what's taboo helps him lose his desire to gorge.

There is a catch to this no-diet diet, however: Intuitive eaters only eat when they're hungry and stop when they're full.

That means not eating a box of chocolates when you're feeling blue or digging into a big plate of nachos just because everyone else at the table is.

The trade-off is the opportunity to eat whatever your heart desires when you are actually hungry.

"One of the advantages of intuitive eating is you're always eating things that are most appealing to you, not out of emotional reasons, not because it's there and tastes good," he said. "Whenever you feel the physical urge to eat something, accept it and eat it. The cravings tend to subside. I don't have anywhere near the cravings I would as a 'restrained eater."'

Hawks should know. In 1989, the Utah native had a job at North Carolina State University in Raleigh and wanted to return to his home state. But at 210 pounds, he didn't think a fat person could get a job teaching students how to be healthy, so his calorie-counting began.

He lost weight and got the job at Utah State University. But the pounds soon came back.

For several years his weight fluctuated, until he eventually gave up on being a restrained eater and the weight stayed on.

"You definitely lose weight on a diet, but resisting biological pressures is ultimately doomed," Hawks said.

Several years later and still overweight at a new job at BYU, Hawks decided it was time for a lifestyle change.

He stopped feeling guilty about eating salt-and-vinegar potato chips. He also stopped eating when he wasn't hungry.

Slowly and steadily his weight began to drop. Exercise helped.

His friends and co-workers soon took notice of the slimmer Hawks.

"It astonished me, actually," said his friend, Steven Peck. "We were both very heavy. It was hard not to be struck."

After watching Hawks lose and keep the weight off for a year and a half, Peck tried intuitive eating in January.

"I was pretty skeptical of the idea you could eat anything you wanted until you didn't feel like it. It struck me as odd," said Peck, who is an assistant professor at BYU.

But 11 months later, Peck sometimes eats mint chocolate chip ice cream for dinner, is 35 pounds lighter and a believer in intuitive eating.

"There are times when I overeat. I did at Thanksgiving," Peck said. "That's one thing about Steve's ideas, they're sort of forgiving. On other diets if you slip up, you feel you've blown it and it takes a couple weeks get back into it. ... This sort of has this built-in forgiveness factor."

The one thing all diets have in common is that they restrict food, said Michael Goran, an obesity expert at the University of Southern California. Ultimately, that's why they usually fail, he said.

"At some point you want what you can't have," Goran said. Still, he said intuitive eating makes sense as a concept "if you know what you're doing."

Intuitive eating alone won't give anyone six-pack abs, Hawks said, but it will lead to a healthier lifestyle. He still eats junk food and keeps a jar of honey in his office, but only indulges occasionally.

"My diet is actually quite healthy. ... I'm as likely to eat broccoli as eat a steak," he said. "It's a misconception that all of a sudden a diet is going to become all junk food and high fat," he said.

In a small study published in the American Journal of Health Education, Hawks and a team of researchers examined a group of BYU students and found those who were intuitive eaters typically weighed less and had a lower risk of cardiovascular disease than other students.

He said the study indicates intuitive eating is a viable approach to long-term weight management and he plans to do a larger study across different cultures. Ultimately, he'd like intuitive eating to catch on as a way for people to normalize their relationship with food and fight eating disorders.

"Most of what the government is telling us is, we need to count calories, restrict fat grams, etc. I feel like that's a harmful message," he said. "I think encouraging dietary restraint creates more problems. I hope intuitive eating will be adopted at a national level."

Wide in Winnipeg
12-13-2005, 07:01 PM
:carrot: Amen to that!!!!:carrot:

andreaphilip3
12-13-2005, 10:09 PM
you aint kiddin wendy! :D

well i just had a massage and ate my dinner-do you know how unmotivated i was to eat chicken brocolli and salad? dont worry i did it! now im off 2n watch the BL finale again to keep me motivated! i have suzy and jeffs pic in my ww notebook!

Wide in Winnipeg
12-14-2005, 12:24 AM
Signing out early tonight,got company coming.....
G'night!
Wendy

andreaphilip3
12-14-2005, 10:35 AM
good mornin all!
hi wendy!! how was youre evening? mine was relaxing. doin well. am dn 1 1/4 which means my weekend gain is gone so i just have to contend w the 2 1/2 i mysteriously gained last week and of that, only 1.5 is left so im hopin to at least be 138 1/2 by saturday.
ok im just bout ready to puke on the floor rioght now pover my brace appt today:(

colaz
12-14-2005, 12:20 PM
Hey Diane! Glad you are back! How are you feeling this morning? Good luck with the brace appt. today...hang in there ((((((((((((Diane)))))))))))

Hey Wendy, how are you this morning?

Well, we got a bit of snow here lastnight...a bit of 7 INCHES OF SNOW! WOW...not even kidding. It is ridiculous...they are forcasteing another 5 inches today. LOL, and I'm getting on a plane and flying to FL two days from now lol. I am getting so excited!

Well, I'm just waking up right now. Working on some coffee...I should be around today though.

andreaphilip3
12-14-2005, 12:27 PM
hi tessssss!! im ok cept for the anx thing. thanks 4 the ((((( ))))) back atcha! HJAVE FUN IN FL! I HATE SNOW!!

colaz
12-14-2005, 12:51 PM
Do you have much snow there?

Still snowing

andreaphilip3
12-14-2005, 01:06 PM
no but we did 2 weeks ago

Wide in Winnipeg
12-14-2005, 02:30 PM
Good Morning all! Slow deep breaths Diane,you'll make it through this appt!! Well,snowed here last night too,not much,couple inches,compared to the 2feet we already have!
Diane,I weighed myself this morning and am at 138.6lbs,are we still close in weight? I think we are neck in neck!!! My goal is still 135 for christmas!
Hi Tess! Have a great time in FL!!!!!! Wish I could go somewhere!
Lunch time ladies,gotta go
Wendy

andreaphilip3
12-14-2005, 04:47 PM
wow you too w snow? actually, im 1 lb over you at the moment, but i hope to be 138-138.5 by sat. not lookin 4 a loss this week.
thanks 4 support hon(((( ))))

andreaphilip3
12-14-2005, 04:47 PM
im home.... im very stressed but im ok. finally found someone that knows his sheet. amen. !will be done in bout 2 weeks which is the norm. he was so patient w me thank god.

icedragon6669
12-14-2005, 05:10 PM
Hi guys!

Pms won in last night, and i feel like crap! (i had the munchies, and gave in to it) but really i must get over it and move forward!

Intuitive diet.... sounds interesting, i don't think i have the control to stop eating when i am no longer hungry! If i sit with a packet of something, i go until it is empty, I find i have to only serve up what i plan to eat, so i have to stop! I agree that it is food restrictions that cause us all to crave! but a lot of people now, do not realise they are not eating because of hunger. There is so much food available where ever we go!

andreaphilip3
12-14-2005, 05:44 PM
sorry bout pms....

i thought itd be hard too but its not(im on new ww and thats what its based on)

andreaphilip3
12-15-2005, 12:05 AM
gnite ya'll im exhausted.

Wide in Winnipeg
12-15-2005, 02:05 AM
Shopping,shopping,shopping...That's all I do,I'm Beat, G'night
Wendy

colaz
12-15-2005, 10:06 AM
Hey ladies!

Diane, I hope you are feeling ok this morning!

Hey Wendy, want to jump in my suitcase? LOL Have fun shopping!

So, I have my clinical today that I missed on Monday. My last thing to do! After that, I have some more packing to do and then I am going to a friend's house tonight, and she is driving me to the airport in the afternoon tomorrow (the plane leaves at noon). I'll be in FL by tomorrow night!

I will check in here before I leave today, and I will TRY to check in from FL. But if you don't hear from me after today for over a week, you will know that is the reason! Saturday morning is when we leave for Disney, and I will have no internet access there.

So, everyone I'll talk to you later today!

andreaphilip3
12-15-2005, 11:06 AM
hi tess!!!!!
good luck today! i bet you cant wait to go! we will miss you!!! im doin ok thanks for askin.

hi wendy!!! sup girlie?
tiff where are you!?

andreaphilip3
12-15-2005, 12:30 PM
:)

Wide in Winnipeg
12-15-2005, 01:47 PM
Hi, I'm determined not to weight myself till next week now! Competing with Diane is going to be fun though!! What do you think Diane,135lbs by the New year for sure??!!
Tess,I have a really big suitcase you can borrow....I can fit in it!!!Have fun anyway,just think of me sitting in "Winterpeg" at -10celcius with the wind chill it's about -26 celcius today,starting to get cold out!
Not up to much today,so I'll be here off and on throughout.Have a great day!!!
To all the Mia girls-See ya next year!!
Wendy

andreaphilip3
12-15-2005, 02:27 PM
hi wendy!!!!
LOL! see? who needs a trainer when I can do the job for free!?:D

actually, i have set my sights on staying at 140 til the new year bc i have too many celebrations that i plan not to feel deprived at but 135 sure as heck would be a nice gift! i cant believe i lost all that i gained cept for 1/4 lb. that means ive a chance at a loss this week...im shootin for 137.

andreaphilip3
12-15-2005, 05:16 PM
:cool:

Wide in Winnipeg
12-15-2005, 05:47 PM
Thinkin' about going out for a wingdinger......not getting to excited,have to ask the babysitter yet...
W.

andreaphilip3
12-15-2005, 05:53 PM
cool :cool: wendy! enjoy!! ive got group tonight.....

colaz
12-15-2005, 05:56 PM
Ok...I just wanted to check in real quick before my friend picked me up. Today ended up being really nuts. A friend's car broke down, so I messed with trying to get her to a mechanic and back so she could go home. Then I had to finish packing. My friend will be here any minute to go, so I will post this, and I need to finish up a couple of things. If I have time I will be back.

So, the plan is I'm going to her house tonight, and tomorrow she is going to drive me to the airport. I should be in FL by 9:00 P.M. tomorrow night (and I'll try to check in if I get time tomorrow night). We will leave the next morning to Disney, and we are going to be there until the 23rd :)

Then I'll be in PCB for a couple of weeks (until the 8th), but I'll have internet there. Ok...so I'll be back if I get a chance.

colaz
12-15-2005, 06:23 PM
Ok, have some more time.

LOL, yup then Wendy it should all work out then lol. I will stop by and grab the huge suitcase...think Diane can fit too?

Hey Diane, what group tonight? Maybe I missed something...gl!

I'm really going to miss you girls this week. I'm getting excited, and extremely antsy waiting for my friend.

It feels so nice to be completely finished with school! WHOOHOOO!

Wide in Winnipeg
12-15-2005, 06:59 PM
I'm so jealous....:hug: Have a great trip!!!
Hi Andrea,just you and me now!!! Think we can manage?? I think so! But I will miss Tess:cry:
Catch ya all later!
Wendy

SunnyKells
12-15-2005, 11:57 PM
Hey guys! I'm not MIA ... just have so much going on right now. Everything is so hectic & work is so stressful! I still am not being good. I keep grabbing fast food because I didn't have a chance to go grocery shopping this weekend and so I am doing bad to say the least because on top of grabbing fastfood I'm PMSing so I'm really not wanting to try to get the healthiest thing on the menu. Anyway ... I REALLY need to get on track but it's so hard with the holidays but if I keep going the way I am I'm gonna blow up and turn into a big balloon ... LOL Anyway, I just hate posting in here when I'm being a bad girl .... when I get really motivated I post more. Anyway though, it's coming, I think I will start being good this weekend since Mondays are my most hated day ... if I start being good even tomorrow ... by Monday it should be routine & I shouldn't crave fastfood ... gosh it's so gross but it surrounds me and it always sounds good. AHHHHH ... see why I don't post? I babble and talk about fastfood. I'm a bad girl. Anyway ... I'll tell you tomorrow that I was good okay? Because I will be good! :)

SunnyKells
12-15-2005, 11:58 PM
Oh and Tess, have a good trip!
Andrea ... howdy doody ... I miss ya woman!
Wendy .... hello to you miss thang! I miss you too!

Why did everyone else go MIA people? No bueno!

andreaphilip3
12-16-2005, 12:18 AM
bye tess!!(((( )))) safe trip! that sounds fun....i wanna go!!:D

i went to my ww group tess:)

hi wendy!!!!! yep, id say we are on the right track....yay us!!!

hi kelli!!!!!!!!! god girl i miss ya!!! stress makes it hard....im stressed so i dunno how im even doin it, i just am. you will too when youre ready. hang in there til then:) ((((( )))))

Wide in Winnipeg
12-16-2005, 05:00 AM
HI ALL!!! Night out on the town!!!Had agood time!!! I an starting to think that you all should plan a trip to Canada so we all can meet!!! I would love to see you all in person!! Hope you all had a great evening and we'll chat tomorrow,
Wendy

Hi Kell, glad you are back!! Bad or good,I loves ya!!
(didn't even drink tonight!!)

andreaphilip3
12-16-2005, 11:46 AM
tgif ladies!!
hi wendy! glad you had a great time! bonus on no drinks! wtg girl! im almost 137!!!

Wide in Winnipeg
12-16-2005, 02:03 PM
:hug:

andreaphilip3
12-16-2005, 02:32 PM
hi wendy!!!!
sup girl?

Wide in Winnipeg
12-16-2005, 04:45 PM
Hi!!! I just spent the whole day baking and didn't do a taste test!!! I am having people over next Thursday so the more I can do now the better!! What's new with you today?? I am a little bored now that the baking is done,maybe Ryan and I can do some finger painting,that sounds like fun!!
Good job on getting to 137!! I am really proud of you sticking to the program!!
Hi Kelli,not all fast food is bad,go for the chicken and the salads,instead of the burgers and fries,or a gyro ,Yummy gyro!!! My mouth is watering just thinking about it! lol
Enjoy your dinners and I'll chat later
Wendy

andreaphilip3
12-16-2005, 05:51 PM
hi wendy!! how ya doin? baking sounds de-lish! whatdya bake? wtg on no BLT"S!!!(bitelicktaste) thats huge!!!! im equally as proud of you! have fun w ryan!:)
not doin much.....gonna make dinner soon...roast w gravy, salad and brocolli n cheese
yep im 1/4 lb away! ya knowq my leader says write it dn and it works! i printed a calendar and in the box i wrote i will weigh 137 on tomorrows box! have u ever done that?

hi kell!!!!!!((((((( )))))))

Wide in Winnipeg
12-16-2005, 10:36 PM
So I made gingerbread men,sugar cookies,and low fat brownies so far nanimos,butter tarts and somthing else tomorrow,then I will have to plan for Thursday,I think just finger foods like a veggie platter,chips with homemade dip,finger sandwichs,hm guocomlie and nachos ,something along that line.there is only about 16-20 people coming and I don't expect them all to stay long only a couple hours,so I don't want to go overboard with the food and be left with leftovers.
I haven't tried that trick Diane,but you can bet your bootie that I'm gonna try!! lol
Hi Kelli!!!
That's me for now,I'll be back before bed!
W.

andreaphilip3
12-16-2005, 11:05 PM
those brownies sound sooooooo yumm! thats my df... we will have em for xmas and i will def have 1 or 2.
have fun w ya company wendy! im off 2 bed. up early a.m. for wi and group.

yea that trick really seems to work.....go figure!

Wide in Winnipeg
12-17-2005, 12:28 AM
G'night all !! Have a good sleep and talk to you in the morning!
Wendy

andreaphilip3
12-17-2005, 12:04 PM
hi wendy!!! how ya doin? guess what!? i did it!!!!! im 136 and 3/4!

Wide in Winnipeg
12-17-2005, 02:07 PM
FREAKIN" FABULOS !!!! I AM SOOOO PROUD and jealous too !! lol. So is tonight pizza night?? I think it will be for me,I'll get my folks over and have a nice little visit,not that I don't do that everyday,they do live next door!!lol
See ya later!
Wendy

andreaphilip3
12-17-2005, 02:58 PM
:?: hi wendy!!!
thanks! jealous? nah...knowin you you already hit 135 so it oughtta be me who's jealous silly! i LOVE pizza....enjoy! do you use the blot trick when you eat it? it makes a big diff. calorically. ill have pizza tomm. tonight im grillin' up a lean beef patty w lf cheddar cheese and some baked oreida french fries and some ice cream for dessert.
which email do you use the mts one or the other? i ask bc i email you and you never answer....:?:

andreaphilip3
12-17-2005, 02:59 PM
i wrote i will weigh 135.8 on 12/24 on my calendar.....

Wide in Winnipeg
12-17-2005, 03:47 PM
do you think we should stick to part 8 till next Sunday?? Not much action to start a fresh one at this point I think.
W.

andreaphilip3
12-17-2005, 05:48 PM
how odd i was thinkin that last night! ok...this one it is!:)

Wide in Winnipeg
12-17-2005, 05:59 PM
:present: :hohoho: :snowglo: :shocksn: :xcheer: :ginger: :clause: :santa: :candy: :tree: R U sick of it yet???
Not me I love it!!!
Wendy

andreaphilip3
12-17-2005, 06:29 PM
no way!!!!!

andreaphilip3
12-18-2005, 12:14 AM
nite wendy!!!!
hope today was fun for ya. i had a rough night....i had a fight w mom dad was stressin me out and then got in a fight w some beech at the pool bc her obnoxious litte darlin jumped on top of me and i yelled ather bc it was against the rules so she started screamin at me and then when i got out to call the service desk for help, she had the nerve to tell me the phone was for cpr....was like i come daily how often do you come?

grrrrrr!!!!!

Wide in Winnipeg
12-18-2005, 12:20 AM
Ya,I hate biznoychs like that! Well better day tomorrow! Take care and we'll chat tomorrow!
Wendy

Kelli, were you a bad girl today??? lol;)

andreaphilip3
12-18-2005, 11:47 AM
hi wendyyyyy!:D

today not much better my dad already tried to start with me. im off to make chicken salad then workout, buy food and then workout again. ttyl

Wide in Winnipeg
12-18-2005, 01:33 PM
Tell him this: My friend Wendy said to lay off!!! lol ,if only it were that easy!
Well almost noon and time for some lunch,wonder what to make today..
Catch ya later,have fun working out and shopping and working out!! I don't know what the day brings for me! Later,
Wendy

andreaphilip3
12-18-2005, 02:04 PM
youre too funny...(and too sweet!) ty. (((((( )))) i wish it were that easy. sigh....

finished workout number 1. now im goin food shopping then i will have lunch and dinner and then swim.
have fun with whatever you decide to go with! i made home made chicken salad because of the pizza tonight. i use ff mayo so its very little fat abnd i only had 10g this mornin'

Wide in Winnipeg
12-18-2005, 07:17 PM
:hug: Have a good dinner!! :hug:
Wendy

Wide in Winnipeg
12-18-2005, 09:22 PM
fish and chips for dinner! Yum!!
W.

andreaphilip3
12-19-2005, 12:08 AM
thanks i hope u did too. i love fries!!
pizza was ok not fab but ok.

Wide in Winnipeg
12-19-2005, 12:53 AM
Well,I guess thats it for me tonight,I'm beat. Just finished my baking and I am happy I got that all done! Tomorrow I have to wait around to see if my ex is going to see Ryan,If not I am off to the mall to get my mom her Birthday and Christmas stuff,and hopefully get Ryans pic done with Santa! I will be around though so don't worry about being left alone!!
G'night and sweet dreams!!
Wendy

andreaphilip3
12-19-2005, 11:28 AM
aww thats so sweet wendy ty! ((((( ))) im sorry you have to deal w will he or wont he? that sucks! poor ryan!! i hope he does get to see santa!

ill be in and out....ive got my drs appt at 230 and i wanna get a work out in before that and then dunno what time ill be home from that and then i wanna swim tonight.

Wide in Winnipeg
12-19-2005, 01:46 PM
Hi Diane! Still waiting around to see if poophead is going to see Ryan. Almost lunch time and he is supposed to see him at 2:30,nice of him to let me know.So, I hope your appt. goes well for you.Catch ya later!
Wendy

andreaphilip3
12-19-2005, 02:10 PM
why do men do these things!? good luck!! thanks for the luck...gonna go through **** i know it:(

Wide in Winnipeg
12-19-2005, 03:18 PM
Nah,you'll be fine...Dipwad is a no show today.We got in a big fight on the phone and he says I'm a bad mother because I don't return his phone calls. what a load of hoooowy.Well,offf to the mall.
Wendy

andreaphilip3
12-19-2005, 06:33 PM
thanks im so sorry he did that! well i was right-went through **** n back now i really need that swim.....will be goin in a lil bit. happy shopping!!

Wide in Winnipeg
12-19-2005, 06:36 PM
Got some of the shopping done, tonight I think I will get all the groceries,and tomorrow night I will go and get the other present for mom and I will be DONE! Yah for me!! How's it going Diane?? Everything alright?? I hope so. Well going to get some things done around here and then off to the stores again. Catch you later,
Wendy:D

Wide in Winnipeg
12-19-2005, 07:29 PM
~A goal properly set is halfway reached~

andreaphilip3
12-19-2005, 07:38 PM
hi wendy!!!!
you go girl! didya get to 135 yet? im as alright as im gonna be. im sooooooo tired!! ttyl girlie. ill come bk before bed

andreaphilip3
12-20-2005, 12:14 AM
niters wendy!!!
sweet dreams!:)

Wide in Winnipeg
12-20-2005, 12:51 AM
G'night Diane!!! I am not going to weigh myself till Dec. 26th,let's see what happens!! lol Hope I don't explode!!!! See ya in the morning!
Wendy

andreaphilip3
12-20-2005, 12:04 PM
good mornin wendy!
youre so funny! i havent done it yet... am aiming for 135 3/4 but so far im 138. bein 'backed up' could have something to do w it as well as too little cals yesterday think i ate less than 1000.

Wide in Winnipeg
12-20-2005, 02:06 PM
Morning Diane!! I know what it is like to be "backed Up", I am either that or "trotting" lol This medication is horrible stuff when it comes to the bowels. It's like I have been suffering with one or the other every day since I started it,I guess it's time to have a visit with the doc and see if there is anything else he can give me.
On the brighter side, have a great day and we'll talk to ya in a bit!!
Wendy

andreaphilip3
12-20-2005, 02:18 PM
thanks....
dont i know it! im on rx stimulants and it still happens! last week i was 'trotting' and this week im backed up.
ill be here not goin nowhere...

andreaphilip3
12-20-2005, 02:18 PM
thanks....
dont i know it! im on rx stimulants and it still happens! last week i was 'trotting' and this week im backed up.
ill be here not goin nowhere...

andreaphilip3
12-20-2005, 03:45 PM
ok plan change: its 3 pm and im takin a swim and then a massage but ill be back later on tonight k? happy shoppin i hope! ttyl

andreaphilip3
12-20-2005, 09:41 PM
hi wendy!!!!!
im ready to cry i feel like i dont matter to anyone right now. my massage lady never showed up and i really really needed it

Wide in Winnipeg
12-20-2005, 10:45 PM
Hi Diane!! Just so you know,you matter to me. I am sorry you didn't get your massage tonight,I know you did need it.Maybe you can get it tomorrow?! Did you find the cheese? lol I am always misplacing things like that!!! So what's for dinner?? I had pasta without the meat in the sauce,pretty good but not enough garlic(mom made it!)I am still hungry though! I'll be back before bed time,so hope this evening goes better for you.....
Wendy

andreaphilip3
12-20-2005, 11:01 PM
(((((( ))))))) wendy thanks!
yea im pretty upset. and no i didnt find the cheese.... i had to cut 1/2 cheese bstick in half and melt that on my wheat pasta. Do you eat white pasta? maybe thats why your hungry....i had a big plate of dececco wheat which has bt 7-14 g fiber(im guessing 1 plate is bout 2 cups) for sauce i mix crushed tomatoes w a jar of ragu light no sugar added. i also had a big salad

i cant do mass again til next tue bc she comes to me n thats the only time this house is quiet.....hehe she better call tomm or ill get a new lady bc ive hjad probs in the past w massage ppl and im not puttin up w it. i even wrote it dn for her that she was supposed to be here tonight

Wide in Winnipeg
12-20-2005, 11:53 PM
I usually have whole wheat,but my mom and dad perfer white,so who am I to complain!!
It's real hard to find a good massage therapist here,so I don't know how easy it will be for you,hope it all goes well though.
I'll be back again...
by the way,the e-mail thing didn't work,better check it out.
Wendy

Wide in Winnipeg
12-21-2005, 12:52 AM
G'night Diane.I am going to have that e-mail problem checked out tomorrow.Have to call my internet provider. Have a good sleep,and talk to you in the morning!
Wendy

andreaphilip3
12-21-2005, 01:36 PM
hi wendy!!!!!
im runnin late so just quick note to say hi but ill bbl!
my ww lady buys white 4 her family and wheat 4 her......

Wide in Winnipeg
12-21-2005, 01:59 PM
Good morning.........afternoon!!! Well,time for lunch!!! Have fun today!
Wendy:ginger:

andreaphilip3
12-21-2005, 04:53 PM
hi wendy!!!! whatya have for lunch? i had chicken salad and grapes.
fun at the chiro? nah! but it did go really really well. i got my massage machine but i cant have til sun:(

Wide in Winnipeg
12-21-2005, 05:15 PM
Would you believe that I had 2 pieces of toast with cheese whiz and a cup of tea for lunch,actually,that's all I have had all day! I'm hungry,but no time right now,have to go get my dads car from the shop them return the rental. Catch ya later!
Wendy

andreaphilip3
12-21-2005, 05:38 PM
omg wendy! you best eat something soon! lol
cheese wiz?! rofl!!! allow me to introduce the words non fat shredded cheddar....

Wide in Winnipeg
12-21-2005, 06:51 PM
Hi Diane!! Dinner is steak,potatoes(not much) and fresh veggies!!! I would love to pig out but alas,I still have to watch what I am eating:( That's ok!!,I'm used to it!! What about you??What's for dinner??
Ciao,
Wendy

andreaphilip3
12-21-2005, 07:10 PM
youre so funny....
but i do know what you mean! just keep telliing yourself sunday is coming and you can eat then....

im having steak too w brocolli n chesse(ff) and salad i always eat salad.
mom blew 15 bucks on grapes the other day i thought she was gonna croak!

goin swimmin tonight but ill stop by bf bed k?

andreaphilip3
12-22-2005, 12:11 AM
goodnight wendy!
sweet dreams!
did you enjoy your steak? i did i had bout 4 oz.
see ya in the a.m!

Wide in Winnipeg
12-22-2005, 12:41 AM
Hi Diane!! Have a good sleep! I have about 4 hours of work ahead of me before I go to bed!! Catch ya on the flip side!
Wendy

Wide in Winnipeg
12-22-2005, 03:46 AM
Hi there!! Just got some dishes to do and make up the bed and then I can get some sleep,another 1/2 hour or so.I am sooo tired and can't wait to zonk out! Hope you are having a great sleep,at least one of us will lol!!! I'll catch up to you tomorrow before lunch.
Have a good breakfast and an even better day!!;)
W.

andreaphilip3
12-22-2005, 11:34 AM
hi wendy!!!!!
i hope you slept well also! i was really really tired too.
well guess what girlie? i did it! im 135.8 and i still have 48 hrs so im bitin'the bullet im revising my goal and shooting for another lb!
have a great day!:) whats for lunch? can i come?:D

Wide in Winnipeg
12-22-2005, 01:34 PM
Hi Diane!!
Well,today is the day of the party and I have a million and 57 things to do today,still need to get icing sugar and ice for tonight and pick up one of my friends,thke the rented car back(dad didn't want to bother yesterday),clean up some dog poop outside,shower,get Ryan's hair cut,TRY to go see Santa (wasn't there last time)and so on and so on and so on......
Hope you have an uneventful day,Diane!!!!
I will be back!!! I promise!!! I won't leave you hangin'!!!
W.:hug:

andreaphilip3
12-22-2005, 02:40 PM
i started 9 cuz this ones a bit long.... see ya there!:)