Support Groups - Christmas Cards.....

View Full Version : Christmas Cards.....

Marti
12-06-2005, 06:55 PM
Hi gals!

I just wanted to let you all know that I'm doing my Christmas cards this weekend. And if there is anyone that would like to do an exchange, I would love for you to PM me your address. (I will reply w/my address)

No pressures of coarse!

You are all like family and I would just love to add you to my list!

Thanks!

Jane
12-06-2005, 08:27 PM
Mine are already mailed and on their way. Even though I know there are some who can't send back, I still wanted you all to have one.

Connie and the new JL, Julie - I think yours are the only addresses I didn't have. PM it to me if you want a card, but like Marti said, no pressure. :) But hurry, 'cause:Christmas is two weeks away from Sunday, as I'm writing this. :carrot:

da fat n da furious
12-07-2005, 01:33 AM
Susan,,,I don't have your address!
Im working on mine right now....the new ladies...if you could PM with your address,,,if your comfortable with giving it out that is. I will send you a card.

Marti
12-07-2005, 05:03 AM
Yes...Susan, I too need your new address! Would you mind sharing?

FrouFrou
12-07-2005, 02:46 PM
Ditto what everyone else said. I have everyones, I think, except the new ladies, EM & JULES. If you ladies would like to share your addresses you can also PM me! :D Actually, I remembered I don't have SUES either.

Jane
12-07-2005, 06:48 PM
Connie - after you PMed me your addy, I saw that I already had it after all, lol. Sorry about that! They say the memory is the first to go, lol.

Katiecat
12-08-2005, 12:16 AM
Me too, me too! Ack, the time is going too fast, but I hope to get my cards out this weekend. I have addresses for Jane, Marti, Cristi, Angie, Susan, Connie, Jules, not sure who else...if anyone else wants to exchange cards, just PM your address to me by this Saturday :ginger: :tree: :wreath: :hohoho:

OMIGOSH, those are the cutest new smilies!!!!!!!!!!!

jules1216
12-08-2005, 11:25 AM
If I haven't pm'd anyone else who wants to exchange cards, pm me by Sunday!

Snow's finally supposed to caome--don't know if I am ready or not, the last three times they've called for it it missed us once and flurried twice. I am not a big snow person but the first time or too each year I like it.

Have a happy day!
Jules