Weight Loss Support - Help. New to the site.

View Full Version : Help. New to the site.

crazysexycool
12-06-2005, 03:27 PM
hi guys, i'm new to the site. i was just wondering if anyone had any pointers. especially in the exercise department. does anyone have any routines that they absolutely swear by? i'm looking to lose between 45 and 50 pounds.... if i'm deligent on my workouts and my eating plan how long do you think it will take me?

buffb4long
12-06-2005, 06:39 PM
Welcome to the site. I am new, too (joined 12/4/5). I would say if you eat right and exercise you can expect significant change in 12 weeks.

Many programs out there usually talk about "dramatically reshaping your body" in three months. And if you think about it, the final 3 on "The Biggest Loser" were at the ranch for three months.

Diet plays such a HUGE role in changing your body and that happens to be the hardest part for me.

Best of luck to you!

annk
12-06-2005, 07:05 PM
Welcome! I'm like you; I definitely want to know how long will it take me to lose the weight and be a whole new me! But I'm trying to look at things differently and just make small changes I can live with forever. I don't want to feel like I'm on a diet forever, but I'd like to be healthy forever! Be good to yourself and don't push yourself too hard! I think you'll find small changes to your eating habits and lifestyle will have a big effect on the way your body feels.

Look forward to seeing you here at 3FC and good luck!

Ann :smug: