Old 12-01-2005, 12:26 AM   #1  
if only she'd lose weight

S/C/G: 360/see ticker/180

Height: 5'7

Red face Love For Jillegal

We know that G's daughter has been diagnosed w/a heart condition. And we want you to know how much we love, appreciate & miss you. Fishy & Young Jilly have picked up the reins on the Journal Buddy Thread, and they're doing a fabulous job, but that doesn't mean we don't still miss our Jill.

So here it is! A thread for everyone to leave their love, kisses, well wishes, browni...oops, I mean LOVE for Ms Jillegal.

SuchAPrettyFace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2005, 07:32 AM   #2  
Downsizing Dee!

Jill, I have such a fondness for you. Like so many others here you welcomed me to the group. You always jumped in and answered any questions I had and offered lots of guidance to me when I first started out here. We're in the same corner of the world and have family that share another part of the world together. I value your advice and opinions and love reading your posts - they're so funny and personal.

I'm very sorry to hear about your daughter. I'm certainly thinking about you and your family and I wish you all the best. Be strong.

~Dee
newfiedarling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2005, 08:19 AM   #3  
Shairing her ESH...

S/C/G: 350/321/TBD

Height: 5'6"

Thinking of you both, Jill.......
Jen415 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2005, 08:22 AM   #4  
One pound at a time...

Jill, I second what Dee has said. You were incredibly welcoming to me when I joined and my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
ChocLabLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2005, 09:43 AM   #5  
Want to feel better

S/C/G: S/C/G: 240/205/150

Height: 5' 0"

Thoughts and prayers for you and your daughter and family.

Missing you ~ every time I hear that "I will survive song" it makes me think of you and every time I remember your hiking story ~ I smile. You keep us all smiling.

Take care
glynne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2005, 10:51 AM   #6  
Made in England!

S/C/G: 260/260/169

Height: 5' 4"

How thoughtful, SAPF!

What can I say, Jilly? You're funny, inspirational, smart, thoughtful, unselfish, and warm-hearted, and we miss you.

I hope that G's daughter is able to get all she needs to treat her conditions. : She's a brave little girl.
DishyFishy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2005, 11:01 AM   #7  
one pound at a time

Your family is in my heart and prayers. I don't post much but I always look for you G's post they bring inspiration and a giggle. Miss you.
Thanks for all you've done for us....

hugs
unheardkoala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2005, 11:02 AM   #8  
Never surrender

S/C/G: 251 current/237 minigoal/180

Height: 5' 9"

Oh, Jill! I'm so sorry. From posts on a computer screen alone your humor, strength, caring, toughness and goodness shine through so brightly. You're a great person, I'm here in Brooklyn sending you all the best thoughts and wishes.
dragonwoman64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2005, 11:02 AM   #9  
Long Time Member

Height: 5'6

My dear Jill. I am one of the few here on this board who has had the immense pleasure of meeting you in person. You know that I think you are UTTERLY amazing.

I just want you to know that I know this is a pretty tough time right now and you guys are in my prayers. If you need anything at all, I am here for you.
Sandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2005, 11:08 AM   #10  
My inspiration!

S/C/G: 288/288/150

Height: 5'4"

I am new here and we've never "met" but it sounds like these ladies truly admire you -- yo umust be a very special person. I really hope that everything in your life turns out OK.

lauren
Natalie'sMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2005, 11:11 AM   #11  

S/C/G: 344/279.1/???

Height: 5'6"

Oh Jill I'm so sorry to hear this. You and your family will definitely be in my thoughts and prayers.
barbygirl43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2005, 11:58 AM   #12  
Born Loser

S/C/G: 490/See Tracker/245

I did not know about George's daughter. Sorry to hear that. I have noticed your absence and miss seeing you around. You have been a great friend in this journey and have helped me immensely. I hope and pray that all is well with you and yours. Know you are missed and loved.

Last edited by howie6267; 12-01-2005 at 12:46 PM.
howie6267 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2005, 12:43 PM   #13  
I climb mountains!

S/C/G: 284/208/145

Oh no!! I didn't know this was going on! Oh, Jill, I'm just so, so sorry you and your family have this challenge before you. My heart goes out to you. Please know that you all are in my prayers, and that I'm sending lots of positive vibes your way.

You've been through a lot together, you and George, and together, you'll see your daughter through this. I'm sure she's a very, very special girl, and I know that with your strength, wit and spirit, you will do so much to sustain her through this scary time. I'm just so sorry it's happening.

I'm looking forward to hearing good news from you whenever you're able -- I, and all of us here, are here for you no matter what.

Much, much love......
lessofsarahtolove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2005, 02:02 PM   #14  

As always, sending you my love.

Beverly
boiaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2005, 03:58 PM   #15  

Height: 5'7"

((hugs)) Thinking of you and your family. Hope she is able to get the treatment she needs.
hautbois is offline   Reply With Quote