100 lb. Club - Love For Jillegal

View Full Version : Love For Jillegal

SuchAPrettyFace
12-01-2005, 01:26 AM
We know that G's daughter has been diagnosed w/a heart condition. And we want you to know how much we love, appreciate & miss you. Fishy & Young Jilly have picked up the reins on the Journal Buddy Thread, and they're doing a fabulous job, but that doesn't mean we don't still miss our :queen: Jill.

So here it is! A thread for everyone to leave their love, kisses, well wishes, browni...oops, I mean LOVE for Ms Jillegal.

:hug:

newfiedarling
12-01-2005, 08:32 AM
Jill, I have such a fondness for you. Like so many others here you welcomed me to the group. You always jumped in and answered any questions I had and offered lots of guidance to me when I first started out here. We're in the same corner of the world and have family that share another part of the world together. I value your advice and opinions and love reading your posts - they're so funny and personal.

I'm very sorry to hear about your daughter. I'm certainly thinking about you and your family and I wish you all the best. Be strong.:hug:

~Dee

Jen415
12-01-2005, 09:19 AM
Thinking of you both, Jill.......

ChocLabLover
12-01-2005, 09:22 AM
Jill, I second what Dee has said. You were incredibly welcoming to me when I joined and my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. :grouphug:

glynne
12-01-2005, 10:43 AM
Thoughts and prayers for you and your daughter and family.

Missing you ~ every time I hear that "I will survive song" it makes me think of you and every time I remember your hiking story ~ I smile. You keep us all smiling.

Take care

DishyFishy
12-01-2005, 11:51 AM
How thoughtful, SAPF! :yes:

What can I say, Jilly? You're funny, inspirational, smart, thoughtful, unselfish, and warm-hearted, and we miss you. :hug:

I hope that G's daughter is able to get all she needs to treat her conditions. :goodvibes: She's a brave little girl.

unheardkoala
12-01-2005, 12:01 PM
Your family is in my heart and prayers. I don't post much but I always look for you G's post they bring inspiration and a giggle. Miss you.
Thanks for all you've done for us....

hugs

dragonwoman64
12-01-2005, 12:02 PM
Oh, Jill! I'm so sorry. From posts on a computer screen alone your humor, strength, caring, toughness and goodness shine through so brightly. You're a great person, I'm here in Brooklyn sending you all the best thoughts and wishes.

Sandi
12-01-2005, 12:02 PM
My dear Jill. I am one of the few here on this board who has had the immense pleasure of meeting you in person. You know that I think you are UTTERLY amazing. :hug:

I just want you to know that I know this is a pretty tough time right now and you guys are in my :angel: prayers. :angel: If you need anything at all, I am here for you.

Natalie'sMom
12-01-2005, 12:08 PM
I am new here and we've never "met" but it sounds like these ladies truly admire you -- yo umust be a very special person. I really hope that everything in your life turns out OK.

:) lauren

barbygirl43
12-01-2005, 12:11 PM
Oh Jill I'm so sorry to hear this. You and your family will definitely be in my thoughts and prayers.

howie6267
12-01-2005, 12:58 PM
I did not know about George's daughter. Sorry to hear that. I have noticed your absence and miss seeing you around. You have been a great friend in this journey and have helped me immensely. I hope and pray that all is well with you and yours. Know you are missed and loved.

lessofsarahtolove
12-01-2005, 01:43 PM
Oh no!! I didn't know this was going on! Oh, Jill, I'm just so, so sorry you and your family have this challenge before you. My heart goes out to you. Please know that you all are in my prayers, and that I'm sending lots of positive vibes your way. :goodvibes :goodvibes

You've been through a lot together, you and George, and together, you'll see your daughter through this. I'm sure she's a very, very special girl, and I know that with your strength, wit and spirit, you will do so much to sustain her through this scary time. I'm just so sorry it's happening.

I'm looking forward to hearing good news from you whenever you're able -- I, and all of us here, are here for you no matter what. :hug:

Much, much love......

boiaby
12-01-2005, 03:02 PM
As always, sending you my love.:hug:

Beverly

hautbois
12-01-2005, 04:58 PM
((hugs)) Thinking of you and your family. Hope she is able to get the treatment she needs.

jiffypop
12-01-2005, 10:43 PM
:hug: :hug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :hug: :grouphug:

missaprylj
12-02-2005, 12:25 AM
Jilly, I had no idea. :( My heart, thoughts, and prayers go out to you tonight. Love always. :grouphug:

Sheila53
12-02-2005, 01:45 AM
Jilly--you, George, and the girls are in my thoughts and my heart.

Jillegal
12-02-2005, 02:26 AM
Thank you so much for your kind words, everyone ~ G and I are both very touched! :^:

While this is all extremely scary, the cardiologist and geneticist in Baltimore (I'm starting to think we should hold our next 3FC get together at John Hopkins :dizzy: ) have created a calming effect on us because they have a plan in motion to deal with this. Mariah's aorta is extremely fragile and dilating dangerously, but both the drug therapy and surgical outlooks are pretty good. Its sort of a waiting game right now as the battery of tests are processed, but we're confident she's receiving the best possible care. :)

Mariah knows all about 3FC. In fact, she's my helper when I do the "Timmy coffee runs" and if I even attempt to order a Canadian Maple donut, will say "What do you think the chicks will have to say about that??" :D

Thanks again, you wonderful people! :hug:

Look at that spunky smile and tell me she's not a fighter! :carrot:

howie6267
12-02-2005, 02:46 AM
She looks like a real sweetheart Jill. Your in our prayers.

jmacway
12-02-2005, 07:54 AM
I was only just getting to know you, having only been around a few months.
All this just breaks my heart and puts tears in my eyes.
The Lord be with you all, doctors too.
Your daughter is beautiful!

newfiedarling
12-02-2005, 09:00 AM
Jill, glad to hear that the doctors have a good action plan. What a little darling. Thanks for checking in to keep us posted.

~Dee

ChocLabLover
12-02-2005, 09:44 AM
Jill, it sounds like she is getting excellant care! All the best to you and the family! :grouphug:

barbygirl43
12-02-2005, 10:55 AM
Thanks for taking the time to update us and it sounds like the outlook is great. She is just gorgeous.

jiffypop
12-02-2005, 10:37 PM
hopkins???? i can be there in 3 hours!!!!!! just holler, babycakes.... i'll dump mom and come down to deliver hugs in person...

Goddess Jessica
12-03-2005, 03:24 PM
OMG! Jill! You also have a big chunk of my heart here at 3FC. Just sending you my good vibes and some of those superpowers that it takes to sit in hospitals and wait. Love and kisses!

Charbar
12-04-2005, 10:18 AM
Jill! I just heard. My heart goes out to you. I will pray for your family for strength during this time. :hug:

mabear
12-04-2005, 06:28 PM
glad the words were calming!

thats a cutie you got there with the spunky smile :)

:hug:

Catherine mom to 11
mabear's homepage (http://www.plomp.com/mabear)
http://www.3fatchicks.com/weight-tracker/img/bar007/chick01/lb/272/155/190/ (http://www.3fatchicks.com/weight-tracker/index.php)

shedilbry
12-05-2005, 07:48 PM
oh jilly, what a beautiful girl! i am soooo sorry to hear this. my son was born with heart problems as were a few other babies on the board. if you need anything at all do not hesitate to let us know! i'll be thinking about you all.

Gardenwife
12-06-2005, 05:29 AM
"What do you think the chicks will have to say about that??"

What a pip! She's got such a big, beautiful smile, too. You know you'll be in our prayers -- the lot of you. :hug:

teapotdynamo
12-06-2005, 09:43 AM
Jilly, I am so sorry to hear about this! I'm sorry I didn't respond sooner but things have been a little nuts here, too. Thanks so much for posting the picture! It's always nice to have a face to put with the good vibes (as Sarah would say :D ) and thoughts we'll all be sending your way.

We miss your wit, wisdom, and ribald sense of humor (okay, i particularly miss that last one :devil: ) around here. Your family will definitely be in my thoughts!

BethC
12-06-2005, 01:02 PM
Jill, I just got back from vacation. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

:grouphug: