1. Whats your Current/Goal weight?
2. How much do you have to lose?
3. What kind of diet are you on?
4. What do you do for exercise?
5. Whats keeping you motivated?

badassgrl
11-30-2005, 11:55 PM
1. Whats your Current/Goal weight? Current weight is 255 Goal is 160
2. How much do you have to lose? Got 95lbs left to go!
3. What kind of diet are you on? Reduced Calorie
4. What do you do for exercise? Gym, Yoga, and Tae Bo soon. (got 6 videos on the way)
5. Whats keeping you motivated? THE CHANGE IN NUMBERS ON THE SCALE!!! I weigh myself every morning, It's amazing the difference. Really keeps me going.

Vilandra485
12-01-2005, 02:08 AM
1. Whats your Current/Goal weight? 351/180
2. How much do you have to lose? 175 total, now 171.
3. What kind of diet are you on? Counting calories.
4. What do you do for exercise? Light strength training.
5. Whats keeping you motivated? Knowing that if I keep this up someday in the future I'll be at goal!

ChocLabLover
12-01-2005, 08:20 AM
1. Whats your Current/Goal weight? 250/130
2. How much do you have to lose? 120
3. What kind of diet are you on? Protein/low carb
4. What do you do for exercise? Walking (active dog) and boxing
5. Whats keeping you motivated? Getting my health back on track, being able to climb stairs without pain in my knees

kykaree
12-01-2005, 08:21 AM
1. My original weight was 262 am now 207 want to get to 140 ish
2. 67 pounds to go (sigh)
3. Kind of counting calories eating sensibly and keeping it fairly low GI
4. Swimming twice a week, Cardio 5 times a week, weight training 3 times a week
5. Feeling better and being able to wear much nicer clothes, and enjoying exercise for the first time in my life

Jen415
12-01-2005, 08:32 AM
1. Whats your Current/Goal weight? Current (as of this morning): 312; goal weight is when I feel ready to stop. Would like to be in ONEderland at least!
2. How much do you have to lose? 113 lbs to ONEderland
3. What kind of diet are you on? the "Old School" diet (counting calories!)
4. What do you do for exercise? walking so far--adding strength training
5. Whats keeping you motivated? READING 3FC!!:carrot:

newfiedarling
12-01-2005, 09:46 AM
1. Whats your Current/Goal weight? 238/135
2. How much do you have to lose? It was 103 in total but I have 46 left to go
3. What kind of diet are you on? reduced calorie/exercise
4. What do you do for exercise? treadmill, exercise videos, rowing machine
5. Whats keeping you motivated? Seeing the scale continually drop, fitting into new clothes and 3FC

~Dee

Yogini
12-01-2005, 09:59 AM
1. Whats your Current/Goal weight? 267/199 ? (I'll know when I get there)

2. How much do you have to lose? I've lost 22 and want to lose (at least) 68 more

3. What kind of diet are you on? I count calories and focus on fiber, eating LOTS of veggies, beans, lentils and an all-vegan, lower-GI diet.

4. What do you do for exercise? I walk at a high incline on the treadmill, ride a recumbent bike, teach and take yoga classes and lift weights

5. Whats keeping you motivated? The desire to be really healthy! The desire to fit better in a world tailored to smaller people. My daughter. My health (emotional AND physical) and finally, TOPS/3FC.

teahoney
12-01-2005, 10:23 AM
1. Whats your Current/Goal weight? 299/135
2. How much do you have to lose? 169
3. What kind of diet are you on? nothing in particular, just healthy eating ie. low fat and semi low carb
4. What do you do for exercise? Billy's Bootcamp
5. Whats keeping you motivated? my daughter, this site and knowing that I don't want to be fat anymore.

unheardkoala
12-01-2005, 11:07 AM
1. Whats your Current/Goal weight? my current weight is 268 my first goal is 200 my second goal is 150 after that I will decide
2. How much do you have to lose?118lbs to my major goal
3. What kind of diet are you on?I'm on Weight Watchers
4. What do you do for exercise?I do aquacise once a week, I have a work out video I do for a minum of 20 minutes a day, and when the weather is right I try to walk for 20 minutes a day.
5. Whats keeping you motivated?The scale, my son, wanting to love my self again.

DishyFishy
12-01-2005, 11:14 AM
Whats your Current/Goal weight? 197/143
How much do you have to lose? Started with 104 pounds to lose, currently have 54 left. Of course, I have no idea what it's like to be a "normal" weight, so my goal may change.
What kind of diet are you on? Counting calories.
What do you do for exercise? Not as much as I should! Mainly biking, walking, and WATP DVDs.
Whats keeping you motivated? How much better I feel, and of course, the inspirational people in the 100lb. Club.

howie6267
12-01-2005, 11:41 AM
1. Whats your Current/Goal weight? 252 now. My original goal was 245 but I have decided to go to 230.
2. How much do you have to lose? 22 more pounds to goal which will be a total of 260 lbs lost.
3. What kind of diet are you on? Count calories and follow the American Heart Association guidelines.
4. What do you do for exercise? Not doing any right now. I am getting ready to have back surgery and plan on beginning a regular routine after.
5. Whats keeping you motivated? I want to stay alive. And if I'm going to stay alive I want to live.

dragonwoman64
12-01-2005, 11:46 AM
Hey, it's a little had concentrating with Johnny Depp staring at me like that, heh heh

1. Whats your Current/Goal weight? 263/170

2. How much do you have to lose? 93 lbs

3. What kind of diet are you on? I follow a Jenny Craig type diet, which is lower calories, balanced eating (so many fruits, starches, proteins, fats, within a calorie range, a food pyramid)

4. What do you do for exercise? gym 3x per week (cardio and resistance), walking, marching in place, calisthenics

5. Whats keeping you motivated? I keep a detailed journal, coming to 3fc, wearing smaller clothes, things I want to do when I reach a healthier weight

Yogini
12-01-2005, 11:46 AM
I want to stay alive. And if I'm going to stay alive I want to live.

BEAUTIFULLY put! :carrot:

jillybean720
12-01-2005, 02:47 PM
1. Whats your Current/Goal weight? 270/150 (or around there--I've never been below 200 for all of my adult life, so we'll see)

2. How much do you have to lose? about 120

3. What kind of diet are you on? counting calories for LIFE!

4. What do you do for exercise? walk more in my daily routine (park farther away, take more stairs, etc.) and sometimes the elliptical at the gym

5. Whats keeping you motivated? 3FC, the clothes in my closet that are too small that I want to fit into, and the clothes that used to be too small that I now confortably wear every day!

YP1
12-01-2005, 05:43 PM
1. Whats your Current/Goal weight? 174/160 (except that I don't know whether 160 will be "it", that's my 100lb goal and seemed as good as any. 168 is a healthy weight, so really anything below that would be fab, and I'll see precisely where I stop when I get there.
2. How much do you have to lose? 14lb :carrot: :carrot: :carrot:
3. What kind of diet are you on? Exercise and common sense healthy eating - everything is allowed with no counting, but with a focus on eating as many fruit and veg portions per day as possible, eating as much unprocessed food as possible and keeping away from really fatty stuff most of the time.
4. What do you do for exercise? Running, mainly, but I also throw in some weights and swimming, plus general gym stuff. But running is the main one.
5. Whats keeping you motivated? At the moment, my hipbones. It changes from time to time as I discover new bones. I like to see them emerging. Also having a non weight related goal to work towards - for me this is usually training towards a race and trying to improve my time. This makes me lose weight, but I focus on the speed improvements etc rather than the scales so that I don't get too hung up on the numbers. Oh, and being skinnier than my sister at some point in the near future. That thought DEFINITELY motivates me!

ScarlettDrawl
12-01-2005, 05:53 PM
1. Whats your Current/Goal weight? 270/175
2. How much do you have to lose? total was 108lbs, but I've lost 13 so far so 95 left
3. What kind of diet are you on? low carb, low fat, whole grain, smart choices (in other words, a bit of this, a bit of that)
4. What do you do for exercise? walking, walk away the pounds, stress (lol)
5. Whats keeping you motivated? my future children, I want to not only be able to be healthy in pregnancy but I want to be an active part of their lives and their childrens lives

Heather
12-01-2005, 06:07 PM
1. Whats your Current/Goal weight? 250/1?? I don't have an end goal yet.
2. How much do you have to lose? I started at 295, so would like to lose at least 100 pounds total. I've lost 45 already though, with 55 more to go (and likely more beyond that). Those number sound too big, though, so I just go day to day.3.
What kind of diet are you on? count calories, and focus on healthy eating (USDA guidelines)
4. What do you do for exercise? walking (treadmill), joining a gym next week, so we'll see what we add!
5. Whats keeping you motivated? When I realized I would be turning 40 next year, I said to myself that I wanted to be healthier at 50 than I was at 40. Since that point I've already come a long way, so I guess it's better to say that I want to be healthier when I turn 49 than I was when I turned 39.
I want to be able to live a full life and not worry about how weight issues impact my health. And what Howie said.

~~Sunshine~~
12-01-2005, 10:54 PM
1. Whats your Current/Goal weight? 249/175 pds
2. How much do you have to lose? about 75 more pds
3. What kind of diet are you on? Low fat
4. What do you do for exercise? 1 hour workout video
5. Whats keeping you motivated? For my kids and I want to be skinny!

elmay
12-01-2005, 10:55 PM
1. Whats your Current/Goal weight? 281/204 (maybe -- I'll see how I feel/look when I get down to that weight)
2. How much do you have to lose? 29# so far, 77 left to go
3. What kind of diet are you on? counting calories
4. What do you do for exercise? weight lifting 2x/week, stairmaster/elliptical 4-5x/week
5. Whats keeping you motivated? My dad had triple bypass surgery this summer. His father and grandfather died of heart attacks before they were 50. I have a grandson who is almost 3 years old (he's in my avatar pix along with me) -- I want to see him grow up and be able to keep up with him!

Sheila53
12-02-2005, 01:03 AM
Whats your Current/Goal weight? 186/161
2. How much do you have to lose? 25 lbs., but I started at 261
3. What kind of diet are you on? modified Weight Watchers
4. What do you do for exercise? weight lifting, aerobics, yoga--I'm in the gym six days a week
5. Whats keeping you motivated? health issues, and I really want to get into a size 8

jmacway
12-02-2005, 06:40 AM
1. Whats your Current/Goal weight? SW/270 CW/246 GW/150
2. How much do you have to lose? I have 96 pounds left to lose
3. What kind of diet are you on? portion control, low fat, sort of calorie counting
4. What do you do for exercise? Walking mostly some swimming
5. Whats keeping you motivated? I need to be healthier and 3FC helps keep me motivated.