Old 11-30-2005, 11:59 AM   #1  

Default Workouts of Choice

I use many workout DVD and videos. I've been collecting and using them for nearly 20 years. Some of my favoites are: Gilad: Beginners' Workout
Leslie Sansone's Walk Aerobics and Ramp workouts
Gin Miller's Step Aerobics and Ramp workouts
The Sweatin to the Oldies I tape by Richard
Simmons
The Prevention series

I especially love using the ramp. Are there any rampers in this group? Leslie brought out some nice workouts but Gin Miller really works your hind end off with ramping.

I was glad when Gilad brougt out a beginner's aerobic DVD. He can be rough if you're out of shape but this beginner's DVD is great!!

Cyl53
Cyl53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2005, 02:19 PM   #2  
TIEDYEDDOG

I love the ramp also. I have Leslies ramp workouts, and one by Gin--hope to get more by her. I also like the WATP videos, and Richard Simmons, esp. the first one. I also have a Gazelle, and I love it. I use it at least 6 times a week. Joan
tiedyeddog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2005, 11:23 AM   #3  

I think the ramp is terrific. I don't know how well it is doing on the market as I don't see much on it anymore but I'm very glad I bought the Leslie Sansone/Gin Miller workouts for the ramp. I get a good workout and it is fun to do.

I've heard about the Gazelle. I've often wondered what they were like and if they were useful.

Richard Simmons' first workout tape is the best out of all he's done. His other tapes got a little choreographed for me and a lot of times he wouldn't use the camera to show what his feet were doing. I'd get pretty frustrated with his other tapes.

Gilad's beginner DVD is excellent for an overall body workout. Any Gilad fans out there?

Cyl53
Cyl53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2005, 09:55 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 325 / see ticker / 150

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyl53

I especially love using the ramp. Are there any rampers in this group? Leslie brought out some nice workouts but Gin Miller really works your hind end off with ramping.

Cyl53

What is the RAMP?
KnCmamma is offline   Reply With Quote