Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 11-29-2005, 07:17 AM   #1  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Default Tuesday Chat, November 29th

Good Morning,

I don't have time but I wanted to say HI !!!!

Cathy, dear, here's the pictures of the bedroom Jim build DD.
Behind the rainbow is pink and purple rope lights.
We are not done with the bed area, we want to hang pictures on the wall and behind the headboard drape material on the wall.

On the head board there are music boxes, they each play a different song. The swans on top also are music boxes that spin. LOL

COOL!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dresser3fc.JPG (46.1 KB, 18 views)
File Type: jpg dresser23fc.JPG (48.9 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg bed3fc.JPG (48.0 KB, 17 views)
File Type: jpg headboard3fc.JPG (29.8 KB, 17 views)
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2005, 10:05 AM   #2  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Leens
The room looks great!
Sorry to be AFK so much Its been hectic at work beyond my normal scope
CAthy I had nasal surgery for deviated septum.
Hopefully I'll be back during lunch!
Kierie
KO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2005, 10:52 AM   #3  
Lifelong Journey Member

Height: 5' 6"

Leenie, I lovet he room. I can see why you said DD was a little spoiled. The room is fantastic.

Cathy, that has to be really weird considering we've grown accustomed to having whatever we want, whenever we want. Take care of yourself.

Kierie, hope you're feeling better.

Well, I'm at work and just wanted to say hi. I will be back later.
Marie
Marie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2005, 11:00 AM   #4  
Miles

S/C/G: 176/168/135

Height: 5'4"

Mornin ladies,

Leenie, love the room, you guys design for others too?

Kierie, I had the same procedure done in July. I know I was a real mess for the week I took off work, and very cranky and not up to speed for probably another week or two after that. I hope your recovery goes a bit better than mine, it's silly how debilitating something like that can be when it's on such a small part of your body.

Hey Marie, thanks for stoppin by and saying hi, hope work doesn't keep you too busy.

I'm back on plan after a little bit of a four-day munching syndrome. Overall, I didn't go badly off plan but certainly that added to no exercise the last couple weeks didn't help. Did my WATP last night and feel much better. I wish I was as caught up on my holiday shopping as all of you are I plan to do a lot of it online, so I had best start getting it done to ship in time for Christmas. Really my favorite time of year, but this cold always takes some getting used to. Last night though the WATP sure warmed me up
blues4miles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2005, 11:07 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

my goodness leenie - your daughter is living the live of a little princess! her room is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! what a blessed little girl to have such special and talented parents! Did you do the painting? the wall on the side of her bed - I notice it is not solid purple - is that paint? or wall paper? very pretty!!!!! did you do that! man oh man your dh is a talented carpenter! we should could use him here at work Leenie, little gracie's room is ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL! thanks for the pics! I love getting to see it!

Hey Kierie - how you feeling today?

It's busy here - just running in and out.

hugs,
cathy
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2005, 11:09 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

hey MMarie and Blues4miles - we must have been posting at the same time!

MMarie - how is work? and how are you feeling?

Miles - CONGRATS on doing your WATP last night! I've also been doing my Christmas shopping on line - actually - I love it!

hugs,
cathy
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2005, 03:06 PM   #7  
Pending Email Confirmation

Leenie, love the room!

Just checking in I will be away from Thursday for a few days, as I am going on my holidays. Off to Sweden! my arm is mended now, I'll see if I can break a leg!
Mazarin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2005, 04:19 PM   #8  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Hi Girls, just got home.

Cathy, that is paint on her walls, the pink wall is sponged and the purple wall is rolled on. It took alot of time to do that. My bathroom is sponged too, but the colors are blue, white w/a dab of pink.

Miles no, we don't design for others, although it would be cool. We kinda design on the go if you know what i mean. We change things constantly from beginning to end. 99% is DH's idea. He loves to build. He built my entire home, from the foundation on up, even my kitchen table he built. He has talent thats for sure. Thanks !!

hope everyone is having a good day !!! HUGS and KISSES !!!
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote