Support Groups - good friends 6

View Full Version : good friends 6

andreaphilip3
11-26-2005, 04:50 PM
hi everyone!
welcome to our little group. we are a group of people who check-in daily to support each other on our journeys to weight loss. we are friendly,genuine people who's purpose is to be there for each other and all are always welcome!

andreaphilip3
11-26-2005, 04:52 PM
hi guys!

hi wendy!!! i saw the 7 thread but you accidentally skipped 1, so i started this one. figured we could bump yours up next week and then itll be all reaady for us.....

andreaphilip3
11-26-2005, 11:34 PM
holy cow look how far down we were...thats not good guys! cmon we should at least be trying to maintain for the time being!

andreaphilip3
11-27-2005, 11:42 AM
good mornin' all!
where is everyone???

andreaphilip3
11-27-2005, 05:25 PM
:?:

aprildawn
11-27-2005, 06:12 PM
Hi Andrea,
Thanks for the link. We all need support, no matter where in the weight loss journey we are at, the beginning or middle or close to the end to living the way of the new life for us. I think I got a little over confident when I reached goal and still lost some, to put it blank, I think I got a little cocky and a wake up call came to let me know, its not over and never will be completely over, just maintaining. Maybe they should of had losing, then goal weight, lifetime member and then maintenance for life instead of maintenance for 6 weeks. Because we are maintaining once we reach lifetime and that might of been where I was too relaxed about it. Well better get back to my dominoes.

See ya guys later,
Lisa

andreaphilip3
11-27-2005, 06:19 PM
hi lisa!!!
welcome to our group! make yourself at home.....im sorry theres no one in here today.....i have no idea where wendy and tiff are today and te rest of this group is MIA. ive feeling they gave up til after the holidays but if you hang in til then this is a really super supportive group!

i agree with you.... theres something about the 6 week thing. i dont know why i originally stopped going but thats where my downfall definitely was. apparently i learned zilch about maintainance the first time around but ill be darned if thats gonna happen 2x!

aprildawn
11-27-2005, 08:58 PM
We have to stick in there. Whether you have 10 pounds to lose or 100, its important to everyone and we all need moral support. I look at myself and still see a heavy person. I was heavy for so long. I know it will be so easy for me to gain this all back if I dont work on it each day. Weight is so hard to come off but it is so easy to get back on. It took me one year to lose 30 pounds, I am a very slow loser, but it finally came off. I have changed the majority of what I eat. The hard thing is journaling for me. When I do it seems like 22 points is just not enough or maybe i am eating too high point foods. But I have to keep at it. I wish this had happened to me 20 years ago when I was able to still ride horses and enjoy the new activity I could do. Well I better go now. I love this website and hardly do anything else on the computer but look at this and play my dominoes. This website gives me so many tips and links to other helpful things. I better go now, said it again lol.

Bye,
Lisa

andreaphilip3
11-27-2005, 11:54 PM
youre absolutely right lisa!
its work but worth it. 22 isnt enough thats why im core bc id get 20 and couldnt do it.i cant even stick to 35 wpa's each week. i ghave to work out heavily bc i prob eat 35 x2 in a week.

Wide in Winnipeg
11-28-2005, 12:15 AM
Hi,busy with putting up the tree,and Grey Cup...
Talk tomorrow...Sorry I haven't been here.
Hi Lisa! Welcome!
Wendy

icedragon6669
11-28-2005, 01:36 AM
Hi guys

i haven't been around too much lately, christmas is coming and things kinda get a little crazy around here!
i am doing fine with eating, but the excercise has tapered off a little this week! I didn't get my weekend kayak in (me and DH had a little tiff, over me being the household servant and wanting to quit!, he wasn't too happy about that)
My crisco came (christmas hampers) and my pantry and freezer is bulging quite seriously but i can give myself a pat on the back, i sorted all the chocolate and goodie hampers, and put them away without eating one single bite!!!!!!! I even got some bonus boxes of chocies, and i wrapped them for my mother, and MIL as christmas presents.... (i get to spend the money i would have spent on them, to buy me something!!!!!!!!)

Hope everyone is doing well!
sonja

Elanajel
11-28-2005, 09:45 AM
Thanksgiving weekend went well in terms of food but I didn't exercise nearly enough. Had my 1st personal training sessio on the day before the holiday, which really energized me and gave me some good workout ideas. Walked after the big meal, but not much.

Hit the Y yesterday for weights and I'll go tomorrow for kickboxing and weights. My pants are definitely still tighter than they should be so I'm cutting to 20 points this week and increasing the vegetables. Hey, you gotta go with what works! I was at 28 points, down to 24 but I'm a bit over where I'd like to be so I need to cut again.

Hope everyone has a great start to the week.

andreaphilip3
11-28-2005, 11:08 AM
hi guys!

hi wendy!!! its ok, things are gettin nuts around my house too.
hi elena.... a pt? im jealous! lol he must really help you. thats great that you did great. i did well but xmas wont be as well esp since we will be having 3-4 xmas's and then a bday party for my grampy so i gotta pace myself bc on 1-5 the day afterr the party id like to see no more than 145.
hi sonja!
wassup tiff? kell?

andreaphilip3
11-28-2005, 01:29 PM
;)

andreaphilip3
11-28-2005, 10:00 PM
ok i guess im talkin' to myself here...

Wide in Winnipeg
11-28-2005, 11:09 PM
yep! I'm here ,just busy...visits for Ryan,dinner for the folks,moving furniture around,getting ready for company, just busy.
Wendy

andreaphilip3
11-28-2005, 11:34 PM
i understand :)

SunnyKells
11-29-2005, 02:26 AM
Hey girls! I am just hanging out .... thinking about y'all! I did soooooo good today! Whew, I feel good. I haven't done good in a couple weeks so it felt good to eat right and not eat fast food or just fatty things!

I hope you are all doing good. I forgot to look and read page 1 ... I'm gonna do that and come back and reply to stuff :)

SunnyKells
11-29-2005, 02:30 AM
Hi Sonja, Lisa & Elana!

Wendy & Andrea ... howdy girls!

Wow ... so many mia's ... I thought I was the only one ;) LOL

Love to you all ... I'll be back tomorrow.

andreaphilip3
11-29-2005, 11:37 AM
good mornin ladies!:)
hi kellyyyyyyyyyy! sup girlie?! good for YOU hon im so proud of you!! i know its really hard this time of year! still goin this weekend? (maybe if you promise me you wont have time to change your mind by sat)

(((((( )))))

hi wendy! (( ))

Wide in Winnipeg
11-29-2005, 02:12 PM
Hi All! Just thought I'd let you all know that all is well here in Winnipeg!! Sticking to what I do best...Diet and exercise!Haven't been able to do much exercise because of my back,oh well,have to wait till it's better or I'll really do some damage.Maybe go do some dancing to loosen things up a little!! LOl!
Catch ya later!!!
What happened to TIFF and Jen??
Holidays are no excuse to let yourself go...
Wendy

~We are what we repeatedly do.Excellence,then,is not an act,but a habit.~

Aristotle

andreaphilip3
11-29-2005, 02:55 PM
hi wendy!!
im sorry about your back:( i hope its feelin' better soon!

you are so right! my leader says its a holiDAY not a holiWEEK although some ppl like me do have soooo many celebrations but i think the point is to do as best as you can when not w family and friends....

tiff jen where are ya?

Wide in Winnipeg
11-29-2005, 04:04 PM
I don't understand why people use excuses for not eating properly...me,if I don't eat properly it's because I choose to eat that way,not because of any holiday or birthday or stress !
Wendy

~If you choose the behaviour,you choose the consequences~

andreaphilip3
11-29-2005, 07:46 PM
youre right wendy...
ultimately it is a choice even on holidays. theres no excuse to blow it 24/7

andreaphilip3
11-30-2005, 11:56 AM
good morning ladies!

ok i gotta say this.... happy Birthday Tiffany!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!((((((( )))))))

Wide in Winnipeg
11-30-2005, 03:16 PM
Hi All! What's up??
W.

andreaphilip3
11-30-2005, 05:52 PM
hi wendy!! how ya doin? im doin good....ive been workin out really hard lately.

Wide in Winnipeg
11-30-2005, 07:24 PM
Hi Diane! I haven't been able to do any exescise for almost a week,my back is shot,I have new medication for it that I am going to start tonight or tomorrow,hope it works! On the bright side I have been eating well! As usual no real diet,just a little here and a little there!
Ciao!
Wendy

Wide in Winnipeg
11-30-2005, 11:40 PM
oh come on you guys, this is getting pathetic, remember this is a place for Daily posting.
Wendy:?: :devil:

andreaphilip3
12-01-2005, 12:06 AM
lmao wendy!!!(but you are right)

i hope you feel better!!((( )))) did you get my email?

Wide in Winnipeg
12-01-2005, 12:45 AM
Hi Got it!! Hot!!
Good job you!!!!!
W.

andreaphilip3
12-01-2005, 11:36 AM
good mornin ladies!:)
hi wendy!!!!

how ya feelin? lol on the email...(i actually meant the 2 i sent reguarding the issue you raised in your post last night)
im doin.... gonna turn that pic into ww tonight along w my 'heavy' pic

Wide in Winnipeg
12-01-2005, 02:09 PM
Morning-afternoon!! How are you Diane? Seems like it's just you and me now!!! Whatever,I'm not going to let it get to me anymore! I think I may have gained a pound or two back,not sure,haven't been able to exercise and that is what really helps me lose,getting that fat jigglin' around!! LOL:D Hope this new med. works wonders like my doc. says!!! It is for arthritus,seems that I am getting it in the area of my back that is damaged from the car accident I was in 14 years ago,I want this long without meds. for it but I can't deal with the pain any more.
On a brighter note,I am off to see the folks for awhile,do errands,and try to do some streaching todaywithout hurting myself!!TTFN
Wendy

andreaphilip3
12-01-2005, 03:22 PM
im good wendy!
im sorry yre in pain:(
i gained when i had to stop too. youll lose it again dont worry!!
the others will come back EVENTUALLY.....im not worried. im hoping that an old friend is gonna come join us here....i sent her an invite and shes really really sweet:)

i hate meds too but sometimes we gotta.
well have fun and be careful((((( )))

Wide in Winnipeg
12-01-2005, 03:37 PM
Cool!

colaz
12-01-2005, 03:42 PM
Andrea...who is this friend you speak of??? LOL

Hey ((((((((((((((((Andrea)))))))))))))))))) and ((((((((((((((((((((((Everyone else in here)))))))))))))))))))))))))

Andrea, I really look forward to posting with you again! Misseed you!

I really look forward to getting to know all of you.

Happy belated birthday Tiffany! lol

Hey Wendy...you two are stuck with me too. I'll be a pretty regular poster (if you like it or not). :)

Ok...I'll be right back.

andreaphilip3
12-01-2005, 04:02 PM
who hooooooooooooooo!!!!!!! you came!! im pyched!! i missed you too!!((((((((tess))))))))

tell mom she can come too if she wants:)

WELCOME TESS!!!!!

andreaphilip3
12-01-2005, 04:05 PM
heres our main crew:
Wendy
Jenn
Tiff
Kelly
and me of course!:)
speaking of which.....where are you guys?:)

louloumel
12-01-2005, 05:22 PM
Hi, my name is Louise and Andrea very kindly invited me to join you guys - thanks Andrea!

I live in Spain so my timing might be a bit out of synch with you all but I don't mind if you don't .

I am trying to lose just over 40lbs with WW, but there are no meetings near where I am so I need all the support I can get! I used to go to WW when I lived in scotland and it worked until I got 7lbs from goal, went on holiday and put 7lbs on over two weeks - talk about demotivated! Anyway that was nearly 4 years ago and all I've done since then is go up and up, so I really need to get back on track and get this weight loss thing cracked once and for all. I'm going to weigh in tomorrow morning so we'll see how I've done this week. I feel like I've been good, but only the scales will tell!

Thanks again Andrea!;)

Lou

andreaphilip3
12-01-2005, 06:06 PM
hey louise!!!
you made it-great! make yourself cozy.....of course we dont mind!:)

you will reach your goal....we all will if we stick together:) gl w weigh in!

welcome louise!!!!!!!

Wide in Winnipeg
12-01-2005, 07:21 PM
Hi All and welcome!!! Whoo hoo! we have a thread again Diane!!! Thanks!!!
Hi Tess,glad to have you abord!!
Hi Louise! Scotland?!! I love Scotland,I have been there 6 times,always gained 1/2 stone when I was there!!(7lbs)Haven't been there in 20 years so I can't use that as an excuse!! LOL
Well as you can see girls,we are a newer thread,only on part 6(got it right this time Andrea!!)and I think neither Andrea nor I have missed a day yet!!!
I almost did a couple days ago,but I managed to post!!
Hope you all like it here!
Wendy:welcome3: :grouphug: :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes

colaz
12-01-2005, 09:46 PM
Hey Lou! This is exactly what this place is for. We'll keep you on track! lol. I'm not on WW, but I'm on slimfast. I really hope your weigh in goes well. Try not to let the scale depress you though, if you feel good and if you think you have done good this week, you did great! ;) I bet the numbers will be great though. That is cool that you are from Spain. I've never been!

Hey Wendy, so where are you from? Yeah, I kind of post on another board to, and I rarely miss a day (except during the weekends). I hope the other girls you talk about will come soon. Looking forward to meeting them.

So, what are you doing for weight loss? Hope all is well!

Hey Andrea! (((((((Andrea)))))) So great to hear from you again. I will let my mom know that she can come here. She is in FL right now, and kind of nuts trying to unpack. They just got there a few days ago.

Just a few things about myself (for those who don't know me...which is most). I'm a 22 year old college student. I'm going into elementary education, special education. In 2000 I started doing slimfast with walking, and at that time I weighed 220 lbs. Throughout the years I've been slowing going down. Right now...actually just today...I hit my lowest weight ever (!!!). I am currently 155 pounds! I'm not sure how much I have to loose. I think a good 30 will be good for me.

As I said, I do slimfast and I am also working out at the gym. I do the weight lifting equipment and the elipical machines.

Ok...so that is enoug hfor now I think lol

colaz
12-01-2005, 09:47 PM
Oh yes, my name is Tessa! :) As you can see by Andrea's post, but you can call me whatever! (well not anything, but lol...)

icedragon6669
12-01-2005, 10:38 PM
Hi everyone, i kinda lost this thread for a while! LOL! but i am here! and still surviving!
I am down to 187! only 1 pound from my christmas goal, after i get to that i will be trying to slow the weight loss down, one pound a week is my goal after that!
I am up to my usual, kayaking , walking, running on treadmill, i started a weight work out, but a spider jumped on my leg, and not being happy about that i went and bought some spray and sprayed the whole bottom floor of our house! no more spiders to interupt me! Darn thing!

My mother is visiting Sunday, and i am stressing, she will say the usual c**p about me and my weight loss! and try to feed me up! but i am determined to get through! If i live through that, well i can do anything! (my mother has the idea that a 27 BMI on her daughter means anerexia! she is happy when i am 200 pounds!!! NO JOKE!!!!!!)

Christmas is only 3 weeks and 2 days away, as are the summer holidays! (having the kids home for 6 agonising weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Cheers
Sonja

andreaphilip3
12-02-2005, 12:41 AM
wow now thats what i call recovery!!!.. eh wendy? hehe...
btw: you are most welcome...im lookin fwd to gettin to know louise...and as for tessa.....im rediscovering a long lost friend and am glad to have her w us((((tessa)))) mom in fla? cool. i wish i was w her lol..

btw wendy: youre crackin me up! feelin better i hope?

hey ice....have fun w mom!
tess keep up the good work...feels good doesnt it? im at 139.5.
well goodnight guys im beat.....

Wide in Winnipeg
12-02-2005, 12:45 AM
so I went a little overboard with the "hamberger helper".I had to make something my son likes for a change,so I did the HH.I had more than my share that's for sure,The pkg. makes enough for 5 people,and If I didn't eat most of it ,to the garbage it would have went,so since I am on a very limited budget I can't just throw things out.I still have a big bowl for Ryan to eat tomorrow for lunch.
Speaking of tomorrow,I am meeting a friend of mine that is flying to Wpg. to catch a connector flight home,of course we have to go for breakfast out!!!And yet again,I have to order something that my son and I can share.I am sooo going to try not to go overboard tomorrow!
For those of you that don't know me,I will give a little update~ I live in Winnipeg,Manitoba,Canada.Yes it is cold here right now(-16c),it is going to get alot colder soon! I am a single mom of a 2 year old boy who is my life!
I work casually,go to school casually and am a full time mom! I actually have a pretty boring life outside of momhood,the only thing I do is go dancing on Tuesdays,and thats alot of fun,but could be better if I had a "dance partner".I hope to meet someone soon!!
on Dec.9 I will be seperated from my ex husband for 1 year,and I think it is a great reason to celebrate! It was a hard 8 years being a drug addicts girl.that's for sure!
Well, that's enough for now,don't want to depress anyone lol!!:D
Till the morning ladies,
Wendy

P.S. Sonja~ I am so freakin' proud of you!!!! Good job reaching your goal!!

homemade
12-02-2005, 01:52 AM
hey guys how is everyone, been away, but I am back. Did my weigh in at TOPS lost another 1/2 pound, hey I will take it, got a charm for 5 pounds lost, my first one, I was really excited, now I have to work on another one. Sorry about your back Wendy, hope your are feeling better real soon.
Do you have much snow there yet, ours all melted, oh darn, But I am sure we will get more soon enough
Lynda

louloumel
12-02-2005, 07:57 AM
Good Morning Girls!

Wow what a busy thread this is! Thanks for all the welcomes!;)

Wendy, I have the same problem when I go back to Scotland too! Why did you go there? Do you have family there? I know a lot of Canadians (and Americans) do, in fact I have an aunt who lives in Streetsville, Ontario, but I've never been there. What kind of dancing do you do? I'm so uncoordinated, but I would love to do a dance class. In Spain it seems like everyone - even the guys- has great rythym. I try to make up for my lack of rythym with enthusiasm, but I'm not sure I'm pulling it off, still if it puts a smile on somebody's face....

Wey hey Tessa - that's a great weight loss! I've never tried slimfast but it's obviously working for you. I notice that everyone is doing some kind of exercise. I really must do something. Congratulations on reaching your lowest ever - that must feel great!

Hi Sonja. Best of luck for your Mum's visit, you might just have to grit your teeth and get through it. Mum's can be so tactfull with other people but when it comes to their kids that all flies out the window, whether it's to do with weight or whatever. Just stay focussed!

Hi Lynda. I see you're from Canada too. Wow, what an international bunch we are. USA, Canada, Australia and Scotland with a bit of Spain mixed in!

Well I'm soooo happy today - 5lbs loss this week!!!!! I'm celebrating while you are all sleeping - oh well! I was really nervous because I had been in Scotland for 2 weeks and I must have gone out to dinner about 6 times, what with meeting up with people I hadn't seen for a while. Also I was staying over at my Gran's house and because I told her I was watching what I was eating, she was obsessed with feeding me - nightmare, as you know Sonja! Anyway I got back to Spain a week ago and I have been trying hard to get back in the the rythym of things and it seems to have worked - yipee! Thank goodness as Barry did really really l while I was away and because I had put on, it meant we were the same weight, which I found totally disgusting. Oh I can relax now. I can't believe how nervous I was to get on the scales in my own home - I guess having to come on here and let you guys know is having the effect I hoped it would!

See you all when you wake up!:yawn:

Lou

andreaphilip3
12-02-2005, 11:54 AM
wow!!!!
good mornin and a tgif to all of you-wendy, tessa, home and everyone else! congrats on the loses guys!!! see? we can do it!! im 1/2 from my 50 so could we all please pray i get there by a.m.... i know i sure am!
have a good one!!

andreaphilip3
12-02-2005, 12:11 PM
ok you guys i just had tp post this... i always say if you believe it you will achieve it and one of my fav songs is this:

I Believe"

Have you ever reached a rainbow's end
And did you find your pot of gold
Ever catch a shooting star
And tell me how high did you soar
Ever felt like you were dreaming
Just to find that you're awake
And the magic that surrounds you
Can lift you up and guide you on your way

[Chorus:]
I can see it in the stars across the sky
Dreamt a hundred thousand dreams before
Now I finally realize
You see I've waited all my life for this moment to arrive
And finally, I believe

When you look out in the distance
You see it never was that far
Ohhh No
Heaven knows your existance
And leads you to be everything you are
Ohhh
There's a time for every soul to fly
It's in the eyes of every child
It's the hope, the love that saves the world
And, ohhh, we should never let it go

[Chorus]

I believe in the impossible
If I reach deep within my heart
Overcome any obstacle
Won't let this dream fall apart
See I strive to be the very best
Shine my light for all to see
Cause anything is possible
When you believe yeah

[Chorus]

Ohh Yeah

Love keeps liftin me higher
Liftin me higher
Love keeps liftin me higher
I said love keeps liften
Love keeps liften me
I said Love keeps liften
Love keeps liften me higher
Said love keeps liften me higher
I said love keeps liften me high

colaz
12-02-2005, 12:16 PM
Morning everyone! I am so glad to see that it picked up in here.

So, I'm pretty tired. It was a friends 21st birthday lastnight, so we threw her a surprise party and then went out to a dance club. Didn't get to bed util 3:00, and woke up around 9:30 so I could shower and such before my class.

It was fun...mostly. My friend got pretty drunk, and she is a big gal (really tall and from the Congo)...so we had a hard time keeping her in line. Well, at least i did lol. She wouldn't listen to anyone else. I was an R.A. last year on my dorm floor, and she was a resident. We basically had to pull her up the stairs to get her to her room....goodness.

So, I have class in about an hour.

Andrea!?!?! WOW! You really lost a lot of weight! WTG girl! You will get this 1 last 1/2 pound down! I'll be thinking of you! Yup, mom's in FL and pretty happy about it. It is 3 degrees here right now...lol, wish I was in FL. I will be though in less than 2 weeks!!!

Wendy, thanks for the update! How old is your son? What are you going to school for? Wow...it seems like you are doing pretty good. It is going to be 1 year sense your divorse...it would be extremely hard to get out of a situation like that. Hang in there!

Lynda, wtg on the weight loss! Keep it up! So, where are you from? We've got a load of snow here...got about 3 inches a few days ago and I don't think it is going anywhere for awhile lol.

Hey Lou, WTG on the weight loss! Keep it up! WHOOHOOOO! 5 pounds in one week! Yeah, excercise is pretty helpful if you have time. It seems like you are doing good htough :) Yup, we'll keep you on track... :)

Ok...there was someone else too...on the previous page...

colaz
12-02-2005, 12:19 PM
Hey Sonja, I had to look back at a previous page, so you get your own post lol. One pound from your goal??? WTG! You must feel great! It looks like you are going to pass your goal! WHOOHOOO! I'm sorry that you mom isn't very supportive, but it sounds like you are prepared. Hang in there!

Ok...so that is everyone.

So far so good for me this morning. I am not going to weigh for about another half an hour, but s ofar I've had a bagel with some fat free creame cheese and I'm working on some coffee. I am going to need a nap this afternoon. I am going to be basically working on homework this entire weekend...grrr I have so much to do.

So, for lunch I will probably ahve some slimfast...eat at the school cafeteria for supper, and go to the Y early evening. I didn't get a chance to workout yesterday, but I think I made up for it with all of the dancing I did.

colaz
12-02-2005, 12:21 PM
Andrea, that is a beautiful song! Thank you! i've never heard that before...who is it from? Maybe I would remember it if I heard it (could you sing it for me) :) lol

colaz
12-02-2005, 12:42 PM
Ok...so I weighed and I'm still 155 pounds!!! WHOOHOOO! I can't believe I didn't gain...on Monday I weighed and was 160 lbs! I was afraid it was a fluke (when I weighed on Monday though, it was after Thanksgiving break and I had my women's cycle).

So, just thought i'd share :)

homemade
12-02-2005, 01:41 PM
good afternoon girls, wow everyone is going so good, we are really motivating each other,
Good for you Colaz for not gaining!~!!!!!!! I am from Ontario, Canada
Andrea that is a beautiful song, I have never heard of it either
louloumel WAY TO GO 5 POUNDS
Hey Wendy on Dec 9 we will all celebrate with you, you will meet someone soon, you sound like a wonderful lady, with a great little one
For those who don't know me I am 44 married for 20 years with an 18 year old daughter, and a 18 year old hound dog, and 2 Papillons (dogs)
I am determined to lose 50 pounds, don't know how it got on my backside, it seems I just woke up one morning and BHAM!!!!!!!!!!!!! it was there,
(well i suppose all them pizzas, fried foods and chips) didn't help.........BUt no more!!!!!! Lets keep up the good work girls and guys
Lynda

andreaphilip3
12-02-2005, 02:47 PM
holy cow!!!!!

hi tess!!! yre doin awesome hon....keep goin'! thanks for the confidence...i cant let my leader dn bc last night she posted 50 lbs gone underneath my bf and after pics hopin that id do it this week. tomm is my wi. lotsa snow huh? glad u had fun last night. get some sleep. sorry bout your friend.... that sucks.

hi wendy!! feelin better?

sonja wtg on your goal!

hey you guys its by fantasia barrino....personally, i love diana degarmos version better. that song keeps me goin'

Wide in Winnipeg
12-02-2005, 04:36 PM
Hi !! I can't keep up to you guys!!! I am so happy this thread is alive and kickin'!!! So the bad news is I am up 4lbs.,the good news is that the meds. are starting to work so I will be back to 138lbs. by this time next week! I am pretty determined,even if I have to double up on the exercise a couple times!
As for the dancing,I do 2 stepping,jive,east coast swing.polka,triple step,and I love it!! I was born to dance!!! I would sooo love to go for profesional dance lessons,but why at this stage of the game when I can already do the moves!
My son is 2 years old now,and when he is about 8 I am going to put him in lessons,he already loves to dance around with mommy,so I think he will be great at it!!
So the eating was good today so far!Just have to plan a healthy supper!!
Catch ya all later!!
Wendy

andreaphilip3
12-02-2005, 04:43 PM
hi wendyyyyyyyy! dont sweat it hon youre doin awesome!!!

im gonna make it to 50 by mornin ......im determined!!!!!!

Wide in Winnipeg
12-02-2005, 06:01 PM
i'm hungry!!
W.:p

Wide in Winnipeg
12-02-2005, 07:20 PM
I am hungry because I have only had time for a quick sandwich,and a orange today! Tonights dinner is Prime rib,mashed potatoes and corn. Don't forget the gravy and horseradish!!
Now are all of you hungry??LOL
I am still going to behave!!!!!
Wendy:carrot:

colaz
12-02-2005, 07:29 PM
LOL wtg Wendy...hold off until supper! Did you make it? I'm sure you did lol. Your descriptin did make me hungry, but luckily it isn't too far away from supper now. That is cool that you love to dance! I can't...really dance. Nothing too cool, but I just like to dance free style.

Lynda, yup that is what happend to all of us. We went to sleep and woke up a few pounds heavier...lol. You will do well though! So far so good!

Andrea, your weight in isn't too far away! Hang in there :)

Well, I did get a nap in, and now I'm just tyring to wake up. I am trying to decide what I am going to do today...I've got so much school work to do, I really want to work out, and tonight some friends are going to a movie (that I have already seen, chicken Little). I think I'm going to skip the movie, work for about an hour, and work out around 7:00. Maybe eat after I work out. I hope this works out lol. I'm really cold, and I hope I can build up the strength to leave my dorm room.

Wish I could have some coffee rightn ow, but it would keep me up all night.

colaz
12-02-2005, 09:55 PM
Hey girls! So, I worked out! :)

I did about 200 calories lifting weights, 160 on the stair stepper, and 400 calories on the elipitical glider. :)

Ummm eating wise I'm not doing too good, but I can still make up for it tonight...or maybe I'm ok yet. I had a bagel this mornig with creame cheese, for lunch a tuna sandwhich...and that is it so far for today. I need to eat something for supper tonight.

I'm smelley...going to go shower

Wide in Winnipeg
12-03-2005, 01:14 AM
Hey! I guess we got a little ahead of ourselves,and went straight to part 7?!
I think we are all anxious to get this week over and done with!
I behaved at dinner time!!
See ya all tomorrow!
W.

TSheler
12-03-2005, 11:00 AM
Hi ya'll! I am so sorry that I have been MIA for a while. Had a breakdown, pity parties, and then brought back to reality by my great friend Andrea (D) ;)

I am so going to start over tomorrow. All the birthdays are finally over, after DD's party tonight.

:welcome: to all the newbies and ((( )))

This group is totally awesome :grouphug:

Have a great day everybody, I WILL be back tomorrow!

andreaphilip3
12-03-2005, 12:28 PM
good mornin ladies!!:)
hi tess! wtg on the workout! i bet you feel really good! hang in there....im sorry you have a ton of work to do:(

hi wendy! feelin better today?((((( )))

hi miss tiffany! you are so very sweet ty!(((( )))) hope you still feel that way after my last email! this time of year is rough....ive got challenges ahead straight through til jan 7 or 8th or something but i plan to muddle through and come out stronger!! i will prevail!!!!!

ok w all that said....

I DID IT!!!! I LOST 50 and 1/4 lbs!:carrot:

aprildawn
12-04-2005, 10:17 PM
HI all,
I went to my weekly Weight Watchers weigh in, even though i am lifetime and I dont actually have to weigh but once a month, I have to know what I am doing or it willl creep up on me and then I will be totally shocked!! Well, I had a streak of continual gains for I think it was 3 weeks in a row, and yesterday they said I had lost 5.8 pounds, finally!!!! I was so excited, could breathe again. Well, back to go to my dominoes.

Write soon,
Lisa

Wide in Winnipeg
12-05-2005, 03:34 AM
we moved to A FEW GOOD FRIENDS~PART #7,see you there!
Wendy