Support Groups - A Few Good Friends~part # 7!!

View Full Version : A Few Good Friends~part # 7!!

Wide in Winnipeg
11-26-2005, 04:29 PM
Hello to old and New! This is for all of you that want to post daily with a bunch of great gals! As we strive to obtain our weight loss goals we turn to each other for advice,support and motivation! And we also provide jokes,giggles,a shoulder to cry on and a place to vent!! I hope you will all enjoy being apart of "A few good Friends"! Good Luck and Welcome!

To all my girls~:high: We can make it through the holidays if we stick together!!:grouphug:
Wendy

homemade
12-02-2005, 01:55 AM
Hello Wendy, I just posted in part 6, then I seen this one, how are you doing girl???? I am eating well, just the darn exercise thing I have trouble with, it hurts too much, poor excuse I know, I am going to try real hard this week to get back at it. Hows your back, hope your feeling better
Lynda

Wide in Winnipeg
12-02-2005, 05:59 PM
Hi Lynda! Everyone else will be here on Sunday!!Until then we can post here too!My back is killing me still but tomorrow I am starting the exercise routine up again!I have to lose some of this weight!
Wendy

andreaphilip3
12-02-2005, 06:34 PM
hi you guys wendy and lynda you guys sound like youre in a lotta pain. im so sorry:(
wendy why are you so hunbgry gf? please dont tell me youre fasting again....

icedragon6669
12-02-2005, 10:03 PM
hi all!
i feel good (just did a 5km treadmill run, and supposedly 19.5 km on the recumbant bike, but i seriously doubt that it is accurate(the bike)!, but i am using that figure to beat next time)

I am starting to get serious now on the fitness! and no longer concerned with weight!!!!!!!!!! any i lose is just the icing on the cake!(i am eating more each week until i reach my maintainance goal, this week will be 1900 cal) I feel good at the weight i am! and can fit all my nice clothes again, so if i stay at 185 forever, well so be it! but i am wary of falling off the wagon! usually i get to this point then think, i can eat anything, then I start to think why bother watching what i eat... blah blah, then i start gaining weight and saying, well to **** with the excercise... then i'll be back here in 4-6 months over 200 pounds again.............. (maybe back to 280!!!!!!!!!!! EEEECKKK!)
SO PLEASE HOLD ME ACCOUNTABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will stay here and let you all know how i am doing! and update my fitness progress (just because i am no longer aiming at the weight loss, do not think i am not worthy of comment!, and i truelly know the weight struggle!
I wrote down my goals (mainly fitness) , this is my goals to reach before the end of march! (20 weeks!)

1. Be able to run 5km in 35min (outside running, i can already do this on the treadmill, but outside running is harder)
2. Be able to do 10 FULL push-ups (not knee ones)
3. CONSISTANTLY EXERCISING- 3 cardio, 2 weights sessions per week!
4. finish applying for the job i want, and not be afraid of the fitness test it involves!
5. change the style of clothing i wear ! I have my curves back and need to be proud of my body, not cover in baggy t-shirts and shorts all the time.
6. not return to old eating habits, and continuing to journal the food i eat!

I have one question though? i have looked through a lot of websites (fit day, biggest loser... etc) but i do not know what my calorie intake to maintain would be?
I lose weigh fast at 1800. and fitday says i need about 3300(without excercise)????? I just don't know????? Anyone have any general idea?

Cheers all.

icedragon6669
12-02-2005, 10:28 PM
Hi

finally updated my avator! photo taken today!
and i will attach my photos from 2 years ago (280 pounds) and 6 months ago (215 pounds)
:carrot:

andreaphilip3
12-03-2005, 12:01 AM
wtgicego get em!!!!
gnite yall im off 2 bed. got ww tomm wish me luck.....pray!( )))))))

colaz
12-03-2005, 01:08 AM
LOL...ummm I've been posting on the other board all day and wondering why you gals havn't been joining me lol...I'm just going to copy and paste them here...

LOL wtg Wendy...hold off until supper! Did you make it? I'm sure you did lol. Your descriptin did make me hungry, but luckily it isn't too far away from supper now. That is cool that you love to dance! I can't...really dance. Nothing too cool, but I just like to dance free style.

Lynda, yup that is what happend to all of us. We went to sleep and woke up a few pounds heavier...lol. You will do well though! So far so good!

Andrea, your weight in isn't too far away! Hang in there

Well, I did get a nap in, and now I'm just tyring to wake up. I am trying to decide what I am going to do today...I've got so much school work to do, I really want to work out, and tonight some friends are going to a movie (that I have already seen, chicken Little). I think I'm going to skip the movie, work for about an hour, and work out around 7:00. Maybe eat after I work out. I hope this works out lol. I'm really cold, and I hope I can build up the strength to leave my dorm room.

Wish I could have some coffee rightn ow, but it would keep me up all night.

colaz
View Public Profile
Send a private message to colaz
Find More Posts by colaz
Add colaz to Your Buddy List

Today, 07:55 PM #62
colaz

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey girls! So, I worked out!

I did about 200 calories lifting weights, 160 on the stair stepper, and 400 calories on the elipitical glider.

Ummm eating wise I'm not doing too good, but I can still make up for it tonight...or maybe I'm ok yet. I had a bagel this mornig with creame cheese, for lunch a tuna sandwhich...and that is it so far for today. I need to eat something for supper tonight.

I'm smelley...going to go shower

Now I need to go read the rest of the posts here...lol I'm such a dweeb

colaz
12-03-2005, 01:15 AM
Hey Lynda, I'm sorry that excercising is so painful at first...it was for me at first too, but now it just feels great. I'm not sure if your pain is 'not being used to excercise' pain though. Just keep up the good work! You can do it!!!

Wendy, sorry that your back is hurting you. Just keep doing well! Hang in there!

Ice, I'm not sure what your calorie intake should be. The site that I use is slimfast.com, and you could even go there just for that calculation. WOW! You have lost so much weight and you look amazing! WHOHOOO! Keep it up, and of course keep posting here even though you are maintaining. We'll keep you on track!

Andrea, hang in there! Whatever the scale says this morning, just know you did your best. I think you can do it though!

Alright, so I ended up staying in and working on homework. I'm going to stay upfor a few hours yet and see if I can get some serious work done. Will be doing the same all day tomorrow and Sunday...I really hope I can get tons of stuff done this weekend...gulp

Wide in Winnipeg
12-03-2005, 02:34 AM
GOOD LUCK DIANE!!!!!
Wendy:hug:
:bravo: :cp:
Hey,even if you don't get that 1/2 pound you look Great!!!

andreaphilip3
12-03-2005, 12:32 PM
good mornin ladies!!
hi tess! wtg on the workout! i bet you feel really good! hang in there....im sorry you have a ton of work to do

hi wendy! feelin better today?((((( )))

hi miss tiffany! you are so very sweet ty!(((( )))) hope you still feel that way after my last email! this time of year is rough....ive got challenges ahead straight through til jan 7 or 8th or something but i plan to muddle through and come out stronger!! i will prevail!!!!!

ok w all that said....

I DID IT!!!! I LOST 50 and 1/4 lbs!

thank you guys for the luck tess and wendy! as you can see, it worked! i got my ribbon! next goal is the star to go on it!

andreaphilip3
12-03-2005, 12:32 PM
sorry i accidentally went to 6.....

andreaphilip3
12-03-2005, 12:33 PM
I Believe"

Have you ever reached a rainbow's end
And did you find your pot of gold
Ever catch a shooting star
And tell me how high did you soar
Ever felt like you were dreaming
Just to find that you're awake
And the magic that surrounds you
Can lift you up and guide you on your way

[Chorus:]
I can see it in the stars across the sky
Dreamt a hundred thousand dreams before
Now I finally realize
You see I've waited all my life for this moment to arrive
And finally, I believe

When you look out in the distance
You see it never was that far
Ohhh No
Heaven knows your existance
And leads you to be everything you are
Ohhh
There's a time for every soul to fly
It's in the eyes of every child
It's the hope, the love that saves the world
And, ohhh, we should never let it go

[Chorus]

I believe in the impossible
If I reach deep within my heart
Overcome any obstacle
Won't let this dream fall apart
See I strive to be the very best
Shine my light for all to see
Cause anything is possible
When you believe yeah

[Chorus]

Ohh Yeah

Love keeps liftin me higher
Liftin me higher
Love keeps liftin me higher
I said love keeps liften
Love keeps liften me
I said Love keeps liften
Love keeps liften me higher
Said love keeps liften me higher
I said love keeps liften me high

colaz
12-03-2005, 12:39 PM
WHOOHOOO! WTG! You better be so proud of yourself! WTG Andrea!!!!!!!!!

Ok...so I posted before, but I don't know what happened to my post...lol

Well, in my post I said good luck to Andrea, but I see she doesn't need it anymore :)

So, what are you ladies doing this weekend? I'm going to work on homework, then work on some homework, and then just to change it up work on some homework... blah. LOL...I'm such a whiner.

Well, right now I'm working on some coffee!

I leave for FL in 13 days!!!! I am so excited! I'm going to Disney World in 13 days...ok, maybe that is why I can't concentrate on my work lol

Wide in Winnipeg
12-03-2005, 01:13 PM
I am so proud of you,Hun!!!! Hi Tiffany!!! Glad to have you back!!!
I want to lose some weight now so I am going to go do some exercise!Knock off 400cals. to start my day!!
Wendy

andreaphilip3
12-03-2005, 01:25 PM
rofl tess!:D thanks and btw: i DO need the luck now more than ever....ive got family xmas celebrations each weekend except this one & the one after next and then my grapys bday seconmd weekend in january and im really hustling bc id like to come out no more than 5 lbs heavier(yes im being realistic bc **** no im not saying no to the things i really really love. )n esp when most of them i only get this time of the year!

hi wendy!
get to it gf.... go for it! im off for some h20, then my abs and legs then shopping dinner and swimming. ttfn btw wendy.... thanks for the support!:)

Wide in Winnipeg
12-03-2005, 04:03 PM
I have to pig out on mandarin oranges!!! That's my thing for this time of the year!! And they are good for me too!! Go figure!!!
W.

andreaphilip3
12-03-2005, 04:17 PM
my fav is clementines!
i just had an apple. today is my day off so i had a bagel w cream cheese abd a pbj sandwich on light bread and of course im eating out.

tiff, jenn, kelli,louise where are you guys?

hi tess!!:)

kell did you finally go to ww today?!

andreaphilip3
12-03-2005, 05:22 PM
4giorgios.com if you like pc games

colaz
12-03-2005, 05:44 PM
Ok, all of the luck coming your way then Andrea! :) You will do good...the holiday seaons sucks for that reason though!

Wendy, you go woman! Kick that excercise butt! :) You are doing so well!

WOw...I can't concentrate today! I finally moved back to my room to see if I can get some work done.

Good news though girls, I weighed again today and I'm still 155! I think I'll stay here (at least for a few more days). Not letting it sneak back back up on me!

Ug...I keep getting off track when I'm trying to work. I am setting up a Christmas Charoling for Toys for Tots at our school, so I spent a good hour this afternoon working on that. That is the last thing I should be starting right now...grrrr lol. I love doing stuff like that though.

Ok...be back later!

andreaphilip3
12-03-2005, 05:54 PM
thanks tess!
busy busy busy huh? yikes!

155 cool? i hope to be 143 or less come jan 7(thats about a 6 lb gain but ive got stuff every week bt now and then startin next weekend)

colaz
12-03-2005, 10:17 PM
Got a bunch of my unit done so far, still planning to work for another four hours tonight (yup ... work work work lol).

Hey, Andrea, check your PMs...lol I have a question (not sure if you are seeing it?)

Ok...so I'll keep checking in and out tonight :)

HOpe everyone is havign a great Saturday so far

andreaphilip3
12-04-2005, 12:06 AM
hi guys!
tesssss!!!!:D how ya doin? im beat. i answered your ? in an email earlier. nite all!

Wide in Winnipeg
12-04-2005, 12:21 AM
Hey all! What's up? I did great with the food today! The exercises were pretty hard though.My back feels better till I try to do something,then it starts to act up.Oh well, tomorrow is another day!
G'night! Sweet dreams!
Wendy

colaz
12-04-2005, 12:52 AM
LOL...ok thanks Andrea, I'll go check it. Opps... I'm doing ok...other than homework is driving me a bit nuts :)

Wendy, hey your pic looks great! :) WTG on the food and excercise, I hope your back doens't bother you too much tomorrow :( Nite!

I'm up for another couple of hours at least

icedragon6669
12-04-2005, 01:28 AM
Hey guys!
I survived the mother! For the first time in my life she didn't coment on my weight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is a miracle!!!!!!
my father hugged me and said "gosh you look good, pity you left home, i can't show you off to everyone!!!!!!!!"
and for my dad saying more than one word is a lot!
I made my low fat choc cake! but since the family came late, at lunch time, i sent DH out for hot fish n chips, and made him get a wholemeal salad roll for me! and i think my mother was satisfied, just with the fact i did eat a normal amount of food! just better choices!

SunnyKells
12-04-2005, 02:20 AM
Hey girls!

I miss you guys! Wendy told me there were newbies posting here! WELCOME!

Hi Wendy & Andrea ... how are my girls?

Andrea - I didn't go to weight watchers, I'm trying something free. I am so broke. I am having my mom weigh me every Sat. morning (she's a fitness freak) and I still have to write her a check once a month for student loans so she said every pound I lose, I get to take 5 dollars off my monthly check! So that is pretty exciting right there! If it doesn't work, then I'll go back to WW but this moning it snowed and I didn't want to get up LOL I know, excuses, excuses.

Anyway ... night! I will come chat with y'all manana!

Wide in Winnipeg
12-04-2005, 02:44 AM
Kelli !!!!!not only is it free,you will save money!!! how exciting for you!!! Glad your back!! Don't leave us again!
Hi Sonja! Good job with mom and dad,sounds like they are very impressed with their little girl!!
Off to bed for sure this time! It's 12:45am,I must be crazy staying up this late,when I am sooo tired!
Tess~ Thanks!!!
Wendy

colaz
12-04-2005, 11:56 AM
Hey Ice, I am so glad it went so well with your mother! I bet that just made you feel so good. I'm sure your parents would love to take you home now and show you off :) Keep up the good work!

Thanks Sunni, this seems like a pretty good place :). That sounds wonderful what you are doing! Loseing weight is really expensive...something I am NOT looking forward to is getting new close, because I really don't have the money. It sounds like you really have things figured out! :)

Wendy, you were up late Wendy! I stayed up until about 12:20 working on homework, and then I read for about an hour :) Hope you had a good night's rest.

Hey girsl! I'm trying to decide if I can work up the motivation to go to church. Doesn't that sound aweful??? I do feel guilty, but I've got a lot of homework to do, and I'm so tired right now. Also, I am going to the concert this afternoon, and I really can't afford missing another couple of hours...grrr not sure what I am going to do.

Well, I stayed in my PJ's all day yesterday :) LOL. I am going to go shower now though. 2 days in PJs is a bit much I think. I'll be back

andreaphilip3
12-04-2005, 12:52 PM
holy cow!!!
good mornin ladies! sorry im late...i slept in today.

hi wendy! sorry bout youre back...dont work out too hard k? you look fab! i actually think we are neck/neck w the numbers. whats your goal? ((( )))

hi tess!((((( ))) girl your workin waay too hard! how ya feelin today?

hi kelli!(((( )))) wendys right... dont leave. thats a great idea havin mom weigh you. i dont lrt anyone weigh me cept the ww ppl and i usually have the same 2 ppl all the time.

hi ice! glad you survived mom wtg on skippin the fried fish! i hate fish.

colaz
12-04-2005, 01:09 PM
Ug Diane, I'm not having a very good morning anymore :( I was feeling shacky this morning, but thought I was just tired, but now I know that I'm having another episode...grrrr! I am going to make some tea and just try to keep my mind occupied.

I bet it was nice sleeping in this morning though! I always sleep in (compared to many of you, sleep normally until 9:30).

SunnyKells
12-04-2005, 02:20 PM
Mornin ladies! :)
Wendy & Diane/Andrea (I am feeling like calling you both lol) I won't leave anymore :)

I got a new digital scale this morning (I never had one) and it is not being very nice to me LOL Telling me I weigh more than the other scale said. But I am happy to finally have one!

Anyway, I am hungry, I am off to find something delicious - I mean nutritious LOL to eat!

andreaphilip3
12-04-2005, 02:43 PM
tess... hang in there!!((((( ))))
kelli! sorry bout the scal. i have a digital also and lovin it! you can do it girl!((( )))) lol on the 2 name thing:D
im off 2 lift....ttfn

colaz
12-04-2005, 02:53 PM
I hope everyone is having a good weekend so far!

I am feeling better now. Thanks ((((((((Andrea/Diane...I'm still confused lol)))))). I had that tea, and I'm over it. ...I'm same spot as Kelli lol

Kelli, congrats on the new scale! Is there a way you can change it? LOL...I have a little knob on my scale (not digital...) that I can change it. I try not to mess with it too often, but sometimes it gets a little off. When I'm feeling really off I will change it like 10 pounds lighter tehehe lol.

GL on lifting Diane!

I weighed today, and I'm still 155 lbs! I am so happy about that (I think it is going to stay...and going to creep down).

So, how is everyone doing food and/or excercise wise this weekend. Excercise for me is nadda...oh well. I've been too busy.

Food wise I've been doing pretty good. I had a bowl of cerial (this wheate stuff), and a granola bar for lunch. For supper I had two cheese enchaladas (sp???) and 4 chicken wings (they were sleightly breaded), but that is it! I only ate half of the meal I got from the school grill. So, I will be eating the same thing tonight. I thought I could afford it, because i really didn't have many calories this weekend so far. So, I'm happy with that.

Today so far I had a bagel with fat-free cream cheese, for lunch I'm working on a granola bar. For supper I'm probably going to eat the other half of my meal from lastnight.

So, I started birth control today (for anxiety...lol just want to add for those who don't know lol). It is a really low dose one, but I'm still afraid that it is going to make me gain weight. I've heard of that happening before, even though mine looks like a pretty good one. If it does...grrrr the stupid thing is going out the window.

Wide in Winnipeg
12-04-2005, 03:30 PM
afternoon!Well,I just got up about an hour ago,Ryan decided to get up at 4:30am.He stayed up till about 7:30 this morning so sleeping in was great!
How's trix girls??I weighed myself this morning and came out at 141,so that makes 6lbs to my Christmas goal weight(135lbs),think I can do it??I'm sure going to try!!MY goal weight is about 125-128,I hope to be that by March so I look decent in a bathing suit in Mexico!! If I can go....
I will reach my goal weight if I can exercise as much as I want to..!!
Gotta go feed my tweedlebug, type soon!
Wendy

Wide in Winnipeg
12-04-2005, 03:39 PM
I love to hate my scale..it tells me my body fat% and water%,I wish it would lie to me sometime!!LOL I have to program it to my height and everything!
W.

TSheler
12-04-2005, 03:57 PM
Hi all. Starting over today. Here's my plan (I heard if you put it in writing and say it aloud, it works):

Mon - Sat = 30 min yoga in a.m.
Mon - Sat = 30 min walking p.m.
Sun - = 30 - 45 min walking

No more pop (for ya'll Yankies I think you call it soda. LOL!)
Stay w/in my points : 24 daily
After kids are in bed: Do p.m. exercises and catch up on my reading

I have decided that I will be making my family eat better too. Believe it or not, my kids eat more veggies and healthier food than the rest of us. If hubby complains, I will show him how to use the stove. LOL!

I think by actually sticking with this and the wonderful support from my friends here, I will lose it and keep it off this time.

(((to all)))

andreaphilip3
12-04-2005, 05:22 PM
hey all!

tess:youre doing good hon hang in there...i knowwhat you mean bout the bc i think mine was holdin me back even tho theyb swore it doesnt. good luck! do you add fruit to your shredded wheat? i add strawberries n splenda thats how i get it down lol. im gettuin brave in my old age....i even eat 1/2 c fiber one mixed w 1 c bran 1-2x week lol. (((( ))) you can stick to andrea:) its been too long habits are tough to break. do u post on hb anymore?

hiya wendy! you know what? we are twins....we have the same goals. id love to see 136 or 137 by weeks end. we can do it if we stick together!(((( )))

hi tiff! we missed ya! good luck hon! it looks like you really took my advice:youll be glad you did. the kids will be better off down the road and dh will get over it too he wont die i promise! if he does...hes got 2 hands and a brain so hes capable of cooking o5r going out for fast food if he wishes:)

andreaphilip3
12-04-2005, 05:27 PM
oops im a ditz!!!
tiff: YES putting it in writing helps! just yest.y leader gave us a calendar page and made us print i will be x lbs in the box that says 1-7.

Wide in Winnipeg
12-04-2005, 06:02 PM
This new medication is not helping the bowels,a little backed up here!! LOL:lol: :eek: Just thought I'd share HAHA!!!!!
Maybe a little exercise...
Wendy

Wide in Winnipeg
12-05-2005, 12:16 AM
Where is everyone?? Out doing Christmas stuff??
Wendy

andreaphilip3
12-05-2005, 12:22 AM
hiya wendy!

youre too funny..... im a little backed up myself...sigh. try some fiber one w fruit that sometimes does the trick.

i was at the pool thats why i wasnt here. dunno bout evberyone else cept for maybe tess and tiff....
i bet tess is workin way to hard and i would guess that tiff ios workin out?

im sore as ****. i fell on a hard floor today:(

Wide in Winnipeg
12-05-2005, 01:36 AM
Hey D. Why would you go throwin' yourself around like that?Was he good lookiin' at least? LOL!! O.K really,sorry you fell,hope you didn't hurt yourself to badly.
Tomorrow is a brand new day!
Start fresh!
Wendy

Good night all...and to all a good night!

TSheler
12-05-2005, 10:30 AM
Hi everybodeeeee! (Grover from Sesame Street was just on)

Have a great day, be back later.

Tiff

andreaphilip3
12-05-2005, 10:50 AM
good mornin ll!
tiff and wendy you guys crack me up!

im ok wendy thanks. just sore like i said. my neck is killin me though. goin to chiro wed. anyweay. how ya doin wendy?

wassup tiff?

hey tess! whats goin on?
hi kelly! sup girl?
jenn where are ya?

i had blood drawn this mornin not fun! plus im still 'backed up'

colaz
12-05-2005, 12:18 PM
Morning ladies!

Ug Diane, sounds like you are feeling kind of crappy this morning. It is a Monday...lol. I hope you are feeling better by now though! Also, I do not add anything to my shredded wheat...just some splenda. I don't have anything else to add in my room lol.

Tiff, lol! I remember loving that show! Now it kind of scares me lol, jk. Good luck starting over! Sounds like you have a good plan!

Wendy, sorry that you were a bit backed up! Hope you are feeling better by now! :)

Yup, Diane was right...I was working hard lastnight. We ended up also going out for supper to The Other Place (it is a restraunt). Ummmm I had two peices of pizza and a beer (but the beer was Miller Lite, so not too bad). So, I'll have to be careful today.

I havn't weighed myself yet today to see where I am at. Gulp, kind of afraid to do so.

Well, today I have class from 4:00 P.M.- until 6:00. I am meeting with a professor at 3:30, and tonight I am planning on working out. Other than that I'll be working! I really ...shoudl not have gone out lastnight, but I deserved the break. LOL, my friends were trying to talk me into going, and then my mom called. I thougth she would tell me I shouldn't go out either if I still had a lot to do, but she told me to get my butt out of my dorm lol. So, I'm glad I did.

Ok...I'm going to get a few hours of work in this morning.

andreaphilip3
12-05-2005, 12:23 PM
hi tess!
yup youre right too im feelin crappy and gettin crappier.... im tired my body hurts from fallin im experiencing an episode from the needle and am fully expecting another one this afternoon when i see the gyn for a 3rd cathether job....AND im losing my *** patience over this brace thing! aaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!

moms right go have fun! dont sweat last night either. (((( )))))

Wide in Winnipeg
12-05-2005, 01:06 PM
Morning all! What's up?What's new,what's happening?!!Today is a brand new day!!Starting out the week at 141lbs. feelin' good about it because I know by the end of this week I will be back to 138lbs!
My back feel pretty good right now,so I think I am going to start slow this morning and get on the bike,then when Ryan naps,I will do an hour of aerobics,and get the old heart pumping!!
Hope you all have a great day! I'm gonna go find breakfast!!
Wendy

andreaphilip3
12-05-2005, 01:19 PM
hi wendy!
glad to hear youre rarin to go! im the opposite today....

andreaphilip3
12-05-2005, 01:29 PM
omg i just wanna scream!!!!!!

colaz
12-05-2005, 02:24 PM
Awwww ((((((((((((((Diane))))))))))))))))) Same thing or something else going on now? Not feeling good? I'm sorry! Hang in there!

Wendy, that is a wonderful attitude! New day! Wow...141 lbs! It had to be before Middleschool that I was that weight lol. I finally got past my 157 lbs park! Keep up the good work!

Well...I weighed myself finally and now I'm 154 LBS!!!! I am down a pound! WHOHOOO! It is crazy that I was 160 a week ago! I can't believe this! I've passed by old low of 157 lbs!

So, does that mean that my birth control won't make me gain weight, or is it still too early to tell?

andreaphilip3
12-05-2005, 02:34 PM
thanks tess.((((( ))))) same crap the more i think of it the more p/o i get. wtg 154!!! id say too early to tell....

Wide in Winnipeg
12-05-2005, 03:15 PM
Hi all,
Sorry D. I hope things get better for you today,Hun. All the best,I wish I knew a stupid joke to cheer you up!
Tess,Congrats on your loss!! Feels good doesn't it?!! Whoo hoo!!
The BCP's shouldn't cause to much weight gain,if you eat right and exercise then you should be able to control it!! I take them for cramps during that time of the month,sadly to say,not for any other reason LOL!!!!
Kelli!!!!
Tiff!!!!
Who love's ya girls?!!!!....I do!
Wendy

colaz
12-05-2005, 03:46 PM
Wendy, lmao! Me neither! They will be nice cramp wise, but I started them to balance my hormones because I was all wacky. Hmmmm nothing in that department...lol

(((((Diane))))) Sorry again hon. Any better yet? Wish there was something I could do...I've got a stupid joke though.

There were two muffins in the oven. One muffin turned to the other and said "wow, it is hot in here." The second muffin said "AHHHH A TALKING MUFFIN!!!!!"!!!!"!"!!!!!"

LOL!!!!! Ohhhh I kill myself...eh ha ha ha ha

homemade
12-05-2005, 04:13 PM
WOW Andrea, way to go girl, you deserve a big Bouquet of Roses, for your accomplishments, you inspire us all, so proud of you, I can almost see you dancing up a storm
I am working harding at excercising, I still hurt but I know its worth it, ouch!!!
Colaz you will have so much fun at Disney, trust me you will walk a lot of calories off
way to go Ice, you have done fantastic, keep up the exercise,
Lynda

andreaphilip3
12-05-2005, 05:24 PM
aww thank you tess wendy and home:) you guys rock!(((( ))))))))
just got hme from bein cath'ed....not fun!!! i screamed my head off the whole time:( and no tess im not feelin better came home to no freaking phone calls!! dang orthotist!!!! grrrrrrrrr!!!!!
thanks for the joke!!

andreaphilip3
12-05-2005, 11:18 PM
wow its sooooo quiet in here! lol

i guess wendy is w the baby, tess is workin hard and tiff is workin out. im tired and really cranky bc of my pain and emotional trauma for the day. sorry guys. im off to bed.....

(((( )))))

Wide in Winnipeg
12-05-2005, 11:32 PM
yep......pretty quiet here.....
Wendy

Wide in Winnipeg
12-06-2005, 01:39 AM
Hoping to get to bed before 2:30 tonight,need to rest up for dancing tomorrow night! G'night all!
Wendy

colaz
12-06-2005, 11:46 AM
Wendy, dancing? At a club or? Fun!

Diane, I really hope you are feeling better this morning! :(

Well, good morning ladies! I have class today from 11-1, but that is it today. I am wondering when I am going to work out...earlier or later? hmmmmm decisions decisions.

I will be working all day! Thursday is when a bunch of my stuff is due! I'll have a few things to work on this weekend, but not much! This weekend is already getting pretty busy...

Ok...hope all you ladies are having a nice mronign so far!

Wide in Winnipeg
12-06-2005, 01:26 PM
Good Morning!!! That's strange....Andrea usually beats me here every morning......Diane where are you???? Today I am doing squat,since I am going dancing tonight,I figure that is enough exercise for the day! I go to a place called the Palomino Club,ever heard of it?? It's supposed to be "world Famous" HaHa !!There is alot of military folk that stop in from time to time from all over the world,but I don't think it is world famous because of that.It is a bar,and just a place for people to get jiggied up!I am looking forward to tonight,PMSing and I need to let loose!
Catch you all later!
Wendy

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

andreaphilip3
12-06-2005, 01:42 PM
hi ladies!
sorry im late....hairy mornin! good news is i FINALLY erased the brace stress from my mind bc i called the facility this mornin and told them 4get it that i was goin elsewhere where they wouldnt gimme crap bout takin a rx from my primary doc-goin tomm to get the rx and then next wed am gettin fitted for them.

i still am stressed over others tuff though- im hurtin from my fall and last night i think i had anothera asthma attack-funny cuz supposedly i dont have asthma.

have fun tonight wendy!!! you go gf!
hiya tess! not feelin much better sigh..... hope you are!

colaz
12-06-2005, 03:26 PM
Oh Wendy how fun! I love dance clubs! Normally go every other weekend...love em! Yup, that is enough excercise for the day :) lol. Are you a cage dancer then? lol jk :P Enjoy letting loose! :)

Diane, I am so glad you got the brace taken care of...good for you! I hope the next place you go is better. That is really strange about your asthma, talk to your doctor about it. Hate saying this, but if they can see it is asthma it could be something else. I am feeling better, thank! I really hope things start going better for you!

Well, I just bought all of my Christmas presents! LOL...I have a lot of flex money left in my account for school (we buy a meal plan that lets us have so many meals at the cafeteria and so much money to spend other places...I had like $300 of flex money this semester...I had $160 left...lol. Now I only have $20). So, I baught my mom some things, my sister some things, and a few things for my friends. I also got a few things for me. I baught this green tea kettle (I love tea, and I would like to havea kettle whenever I get a place with a stove...it is a really cute green one too), 2 really cool looking travel mugs (one for me and oen for my mom), a water nalgene bottle (for me...lol), this mug and dish set (not sure who that is for...maybe my grandmother or my aunt), 3 bags of coffee (two for my mom, 1 for me, and one for a friend on my floor), and I also got this travel coffee brewer thing...lol that is for me too. So, I am super excited about these things. Hmmm I wonder if there is a website and then I'll post it here and show you want I got :)

So, I have nothing until 6:00 P.M. tonight (an education party), and tonight I am going to the Affect (which is a campus ministry group). I also plan on taking a break sometime today and working out. I am in a really good mood right now! :)

colaz
12-06-2005, 03:55 PM
Can I post pictures of products and a link to javacity's website to show what I bought, or is that against forum rules? I can't find the rules anywhere right now?

Wide in Winnipeg
12-06-2005, 06:45 PM
Hi!;) Who love's ya baby??:hug:
Hi Tess,I don't know if you can post that or not.....
Hi Diane!!
Hi Kelli!!
Hi Tiff!!
Hi Jen!! Where ever you are!!
Hi Lynda!!
Hi Sonja!!
I know I am missing like, 10 people!! Sorry!! If you don't post,I tend to forget!!
Getting excited to go out!!I am even going to have chicken wings tonight!! Lemon pepper!!!YUM!!! And a beer!! or 2 teehee!!
I'm lovin' it!!
Wendy

colaz
12-06-2005, 06:49 PM
You are going to have an excellent time tonight! I am glad you are so excited! You really deserve it!

Ug...I'm so sick of working. I want to throw my computer.

Yeah, I won't post the pictures just in case it is against guidelines (even though I can't find the guidelines on here anywhere?)

andreaphilip3
12-06-2005, 06:58 PM
hi tess!
thank you im gl;ad too! i just sick of waiting esp since the whole rx thing is bs an rx is an rx reguardless of where it comes from...geesh! this way by strting fresh, theyb will accept the rx. i just wish i could get molded sooner bc it takes 2 weeks after that. might even be a lil' longer cuza xmas....wont know til i go. the lady says he has alot of patience.....(cast saws are a HUGE trigger)

great job shoppin!

dont work too hard k? ((((((( )))))
wheres my girl tiff? she sent me the sweetest email ((((( ))))
have fun wendy!! ((( ))))

SunnyKells
12-06-2005, 09:02 PM
How are y'all? I am not too bad over here, though I must admit it's snowing and about 5 degrees and I have found myself wanting to snack and definitely not workout! Bad Kelli ;) Anyway, I am just sitting here, trying to think of something healthy to eat for dinner (though my tummy is so hungry I hope my brain starts working faster so I don't put something in that I'll regret) anyway, I wanted to pop in & say hi to all my gals ... new & old. LOL I feel like the only people left I know are Andrea, Wendy, Jen (and I noticed she's mia) and Tiff sorta ... LOL That just tells me I need to get here more often!

I WILL be back tomorrow ... woohoo! I might even call in to work and be chatty with y'all all day :)

Until then ...

Wide in Winnipeg
12-06-2005, 09:24 PM
"wingdinger!!!"
Hi Kelli!! Glad to hear from you girl!!!
Catch yas all tomorra!!!
Wendy

:carrot: :jig: :cb: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dancer: :dancer: :dance: :dance: :dance: :cb: :jig: :carrot:

andreaphilip3
12-06-2005, 10:45 PM
hi kell!!!
how ya doin? ya kmnow i found myself fighting the very same issue today bc it snowed last night.

didnt workout very much today but made myself do a few crunches and several sets of leg presses and leg extensions. i still feel like ****.

(((( ))))))

rofl wendy! and yea kell i only know wendy, jenn, tiff, you and tess:) i think anyone else just sorta pops in/out.

hey tess i know ya sicka workin. im sicka being stressed and sick. im startin to think thats whats makin me sick.

got catheterized for the 3rd time yest....not fun!!!!:( plus somethin went wrong to make it worse dunno what but they kept movin it and pushin it

Wide in Winnipeg
12-07-2005, 05:10 AM
Hey all, it's late,like 3am and I am home safe..and alone..D I hope tomorrow is better for you,I know it must be hard,but you are a strong girl and I have faith in you!!!!
I did some dancing,some flirting and then more dancing,let's see what tomorrow brings!!!
Love yas all!
Wendy

andreaphilip3
12-07-2005, 11:37 AM
mornin all!

hi wendy sounds like a blast! thanks for the support i really need it right now bc everything can can possibly go wrong just IS! i cant wait to go away fri. will be away til monday....

sup tiff, tess? (((((( )))) to all my gals!

have a chiro appt today and a primary care visit tonight....sigh

Wide in Winnipeg
12-07-2005, 02:53 PM
Hi!!! Sorry I'm late!!What's going on? Good luck today Diane with the chiro and pc visit! Ya ,I had alot of fun,usually do when i go out! That's the last time till after Christmas now so I had to make it a good one! I danced so much I lost a pound!!! Back to 140,I will be 138 by the end of this week!I know it!Haven't been doing much for exercise lately,I'm bored of it I guess,gotta find something interesting to do...Have a GREAT day all!
Wendy:carrot:

andreaphilip3
12-07-2005, 04:45 PM
hiya wendy!
thanks for luck i need it! esp since i had a major attack at the chiro upon arrival. pcp is gonna be worse it always is bc im not used to him yet.

thats great you had a fab time! good for you!!! im 140 right now also that puts me up 2.... i swear i feel like im pmsing again. am wondering if i am bcmy hormones are bein messed up again.
no tiff yet???

tess you ok?

Wide in Winnipeg
12-07-2005, 05:36 PM
Hello,I am PMSing real bad,and really bloated,on the bright side I am not hungover!Usually get a hangover from even 1 drink,good for me!!Feelin' good!
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: There's a mouse in my house:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: Gotta go set the trap
See ya!
Wendy

Wide in Winnipeg
12-07-2005, 09:22 PM
hello??Anyone there?? I'm lonely....
W

andreaphilip3
12-07-2005, 09:28 PM
im here wendy!
sorry bout pms-right there w you.... even though i shouldnt be but my body is gettin all screwed up just came off birth control.

just got hme and stressed and exhausted! i have an upper reswpiratory thing... got my brace rx though...

wheres tif???
tess are you workin' too hard again?!

icedragon6669
12-07-2005, 10:44 PM
Hi guys, i haven't been around lately.. too busy with christmas coming.

Too much shopping.... wrapping and organising!

I am doing well, but must hop onto my treadmill this afternoon for a cardio session! I have the air con on, to cool the house first! (its now day 3 of 40 deg celcius heat! OUCH!)

Eating is good, though trying to increase overall intake as i do want to lose a lot more, but that is hard, it is too hot to be bothered preparing! I have been writing down my menu of a night for the next day, then making sure i eat everything on it!
Its funny i am either on a diet or not! so i either eat very pickily or just eat anything, trying to find a middle road for a while.

I am here complaining of the heat and you all have snow!!!!!!!!!!!!! can you express post it to me!!

andreaphilip3
12-08-2005, 12:58 AM
hi ice1
yea i think we are all gettin busy. im either on off too but tryin 2 get out of that frame of mind. have fun on the tread!

gnite yall

Wide in Winnipeg
12-08-2005, 01:39 AM
Hi, just got back from shopping and blowing 100.00 on nothing..Really.I came home with 3 small bags of nothing!!That's life folks!!
G'night!
Wendy

andreaphilip3
12-08-2005, 11:51 AM
lol wendy isnt it always the way?!
good mornin ladies!
im havin trouble w my breathing and i woke up w ear pain both ears due to my tmj. am gettin ready for my flight in the mornin. am excited to se my family!

am lil worried bout food tho bc unfortunately im still 140 and that was kinda my goal til jan. oh well.
hi tiff!!
hi tess!!

((((((( ))))))

Wide in Winnipeg
12-08-2005, 01:44 PM
Hi,Good morning,afternoon!! Diane don't worry about it too much,probably pms!!I feel like I weigh a ton! Hope your trip is great!
Today I have to do a stupid survey for my dad again,sooo time consuming,I hate it! But it has to be done,and he doesn't have time.If I start today at 1:00 I should be done by Saterday! lol!!!!Off to work!
Wendy

andreaphilip3
12-08-2005, 01:52 PM
thanks wendy...
yea im weonderin if it actually is pms from not bein on the pill bc actually even tho i just had a cycle, i feel like its startin again.
youre too funny w that survey! im gonna miss you guys!!

188.2/140/125

andreaphilip3
12-08-2005, 03:35 PM
:carrot:

Wide in Winnipeg
12-08-2005, 06:50 PM
We will miss you too!!!
W.:hug:

colaz
12-08-2005, 08:08 PM
Hey girls! Just to let you know I'm still hangin in here. School is just nuts right now. I am going to get back to work now! I'll try to pop in this weekend, but things are busy and I have a lot to do! :)

andreaphilip3
12-08-2005, 11:17 PM
ok ladies.... im off!

stay well and take good care of yourselves and each other while im gone and ill chat w yall when i get hme mon k? ((((((( ))))))
im gonna miss yall!

Wide in Winnipeg
12-09-2005, 12:12 AM
Hi all! G'night all! Bye Diane! Have a great trip! Talk to you Monday!!
Ciao!..Wendy

andreaphilip3
12-09-2005, 12:33 AM
thanks wendy! have a great weekend!!

andreaphilip3
12-09-2005, 12:33 AM
8 next time right?

icedragon6669
12-09-2005, 01:02 AM
Hi

Treadmill and summer, got to wonder if i am nuts!! LOL!
I don't know if i should risk having a 3.5 horse power air con on, while using a 2.75 horse power treadmill, that is a huge power pull through a house mains! i am too scared to blow it up!! so i turned the a/c off to use the treadmill!
Talk about swimming in my sweat!
but i did do it!
and today i also did weights although i could have had the day off! i find by filling in my spare time, stops me thinking of food (the wrong sorts of foods)

Wendy I hate surveys! do you prepare them? that must be tough!

This the season to go crazy... tra a la la la, la la la laaaaa.

Wide in Winnipeg
12-09-2005, 11:28 AM
Hi girls! What's new today?I have about 6 hours of survey to do yet,driving around like a freaking idiot all day is not fun.I am glad it is only -15 here,not to cold.This survey is for people that don't have a licience for their dogs,which is mandatory here.So,I have a list of people and go to their houses to give them a 48 hour warning.Yippee,fun stuff.Some really rude people out there,I always tell them not to shoot the messenger,not my fault I am standing at their door! lol Well ladies,have a warm and cosy day !
Wendy

colaz
12-09-2005, 12:40 PM
Yeah, I am working too hard! :) lol. I pulled an all nighter a couple of nights ago...first one of those in a while. I worked though the entire night. I took a two hour nap in the afternoon, but that is it yesterday. I am pretty tired this mornig...pretty stresed out.

Hey, I just came here to let you gals know that I weighed this morning and now the scale says I'm 150 lbs!?!?! Yeah, that is about 10 pounds in 3 weeks now... I called my mom to let her know, and she told me not to worry about it until next week (really stressed out about finals). Also, I'm been doing a lot of stressing, and that eats up a lot of calories.

Well, so far though I've lost 10 pounds for the 5 pounnd challenge lol. Just thought I'd share the news :) I never dreamed I would be close to the 140 mark.

Ok...got to go

Wide in Winnipeg
12-09-2005, 09:15 PM
Pretty quiet around here without Andrea! What's everyone doing? I am going to make popcorn and relax with my boy tonight!
See ya later!
Wendy

Wide in Winnipeg
12-10-2005, 01:14 AM
Yip, pretty quiet.......
G'night!
Wendy

icedragon6669
12-10-2005, 07:25 AM
Hi Wendy

10 pounds ! well done!
that survey sounds like ****! you would get tons of... abusive horrible people!
I hope you get paid something to do it!

I am doing good, MIL and FIL came to visit for the day, insisted on getting KFC for dinner (Killer Fatty Chicken..LOL) so i insisted on steaming a tuna steak and tossing a salad! and just watched their hands dripping with fat! I actually wasn't jealous! it kinda looked gross.
My MIL then looks and me and says "no wonder your skinny now, you only eat salad, don't you eat a hot meal now and then!! LOL!!!)
Then she spends 2 hours whinging on her weight! oh i can't lose, i am doing all i can, ... it is so hard.. and then.. by the way can you wrap 4 pieces of the left over chicken in foil, i will have them tomorrow for dinner!!!!!!!

cheers

I felt no inclination at all to drool over it! (if it was hot and spicy, i might have been able to add a piece into my cal count!, but alas it was only original and not worth bothering with)

Wide in Winnipeg
12-10-2005, 01:47 PM
Hi Sonja! You got that right about the KFC,even when I am not dieting I won't eat that stuff,pure grease,upsets my stomach to even think about it! lol!
Well, I'll be back later. Lunch time!
Wendy

Wide in Winnipeg
12-10-2005, 04:01 PM
;) BUMP;)
w.

Wide in Winnipeg
12-11-2005, 12:24 AM
Bump!

Wide in Winnipeg
12-11-2005, 02:15 AM
Pretty lonely day here on A Few Good friends..seems like my friends forgot about me,their diets and everything else lol !! Oh well,tomorrow night will be Part 8,for now we will stick to part 7.
G'night all!
Wendy

Wide in Winnipeg
12-11-2005, 01:30 PM
Good Morning all you absent People! Can't wait for you all to come back!! I'm getting real lonley here! Just so you know I have put the new thread up already and That's where I will be ~part8!!!
Still maintaining the 140lbs. mark and pretty happy about that!
Hope you are all having a great weekend! Talk soon...I hope lol!!!!
Wendy

icedragon6669
12-11-2005, 05:13 PM
Hi Wendy

I think every is madly running around for christmas! gets very choatic..

reminds me! must go pay for a few things i bought on saterday (ebay!)
cheers