Old 11-21-2005, 02:46 PM   #1  
Melissa

Default Happy Belated Birthday, Kathy!

You didn't remind us, you bad girl!!
So I officially declare today as "Kathy's 3FC Birthday."
Happy Birthday, Kathy!!
Old 11-21-2005, 03:26 PM   #2  

Height: 5'7"

Aw shucks, thanks!! I just saw this. It was a very low-key day.
Old 11-21-2005, 03:54 PM   #3  
focused and aiming

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KATHY!!!

i hope you enjoyed every minute of your special day.
Old 11-22-2005, 02:45 PM   #4  
Melissa

One more piece of cake.
Old 11-22-2005, 03:11 PM   #5  

Happy Belated birthday kathy!!!and many more!
Old 11-23-2005, 10:20 AM   #6  
Southside White Sox Fan

WOW! What a HORRIBLE bad friend I am to have forgotten your Birthday! The least you could do is hint to let us know that your Birthday had arrived! Most of us talk about it DAYS before it arrives.

Anyway..... Happy Belated Birthday! I hope you got lots of great presents and had a few beers and maybe danced a bit ! I truly hope you had a great day and that your family and friends made you feel special and loved because you deserve it!
Old 11-23-2005, 10:36 AM   #7  

Really, it's okay!! I decided this was actually my non-birthday because next year, I'm having the biggest blowout you can imagine -- even if I have to plan it myself! Can you believe we'll be the big 5-0????

Old 11-23-2005, 10:44 AM   #8  
Southside White Sox Fan

No! And I'm trying not to think of it. Hmmmm....maybe Jim will have another party for me. He gave me the best birthday party that I have EVER had in my life when I turned 40. He rented a 20 person skybox at U.S. Cellular field for a Sox game for my birthday. He invited my close friends and family and it was a complete surprise. He even came up with a really plausible excuse to get me up to the skybox. He told me Nancy (the Organist) arranged for us to have a tour of the skyboxes before the game. When I got there, everyone was there. Cried like a baby and had a ball! Sox won in extra innings with a walk off homer by Harold Baines and we beat the Yankees!

For Jim's 50th, I had a surprise party for him at one of our fabulous fancy restaurants. I knew he'd be suspicious so I had the party for him in April. His birthday is May 2nd. The rest of his present from me was a trip to Sarasota (we LOVE Sarasota even though the Sox don't train there anymore) on his actual birthday. So on May 2nd we were eating dinner at a really nice restaurant overlooking the Gulf of Mexico. Of course, that was back when I was working and rich!

Wow....it was your birthday and I'm having all these great memories! I hope you don't have to plan your own party. I'm thinking that I don't want one.
Old 11-23-2005, 11:04 AM   #9  

It's okay! I know if I do have one, I'll be planning it. Nobody has ever surprised me; actually I don't think I've ever had a birthday party except the one I had when I was 9.

Okay so here's a memory for the books! We lived in a very small town, probably like 200 people. The school was in one building, everybody knew everybody else and especially us because my dad was the music director at the Baptist church and my mom played the piano. All these kids came to my party and my very best gift of all, the one that I have remembered all these years just like it was yesterday, was from the kid whose dad owned the little store/gas station. It was a case of Milky Ways. Full size, 24 of those babies, and I got to keep them ALL in my room in the bottom drawer of my dresser. I was just absolutely in heaven!
Old 11-23-2005, 11:07 AM   #10  
Card Carrying Princess

S/C/G: 225/197/150

Note to self: get Kathy BIG BOX of milky way bars for big 5-0 party!
Closed Thread