100 lb. Club - Weekly Weigh In 11/21 - 11/27

View Full Version : Weekly Weigh In 11/21 - 11/27

Sandi
11-21-2005, 12:06 PM
Happy Monday everyone!

I lost 7.4 lbs this week! (Keep in mind it was the 1st week on plan) I am thrilled and ready to attack the Holiday week!! :)

newfiedarling
11-21-2005, 12:09 PM
Wow Sandi, great job!!!! That must feel fantastic!

I'm down 2 this week.

~Dee

dragonwoman64
11-21-2005, 12:27 PM
Wow! Sandi! Great job, congratulations!! :cp: :dancer: :high:

unheardkoala
11-21-2005, 12:51 PM
Great job, I'm down 2. just keep plugging along

DishyFishy
11-21-2005, 01:26 PM
Sandi, that's marvellous! I'm really pleased for you! And 2 pounds each for Dee and unheardkoala! This week's certainly off to a good start. :high: Well done!

howie6267
11-21-2005, 01:29 PM
Great job Sandie and everyone else. I will be weighing in Thanksgiving morning this week. Even though we are not going to pig out that day I know I will have a few treats and don't want to weigh in the day after.

PixieBullet
11-21-2005, 01:51 PM
Ok, feel a bit daft, but I think this is the only way to keep me going.
So, I am going to weigh in every week, I am promising myself this so that I can pull myself up quicker than once a year for a 6week period!
I weighed myself 4weeks ago to find I was my heaviest yet and thought, get a grip woman. I've had my two children in the past 3years and I think it's time to move on from the "I'm proud of my fat" way of thinking.

So, in the past 4weeks I've lost 11lbs and I'm Very Proud!!! :angel:
Haha, now I've just gotta stick with it and today I'm finding that a teeny tiny bit hard. :?:

However, this weeks loss was 2lbs. :carrot:

PixieBullet
11-21-2005, 02:04 PM
http://www.3fatchicks.com/weight-tracker/img/bar070/flower05/lb/211/140/200/.png (http://www.3fatchicks.com/weight-tracker/index.php)

YP1
11-21-2005, 02:16 PM
7.4lb is fantastic, well done!

I'm still creeping down, the scale read 176 this morning :D

ScarlettDrawl
11-21-2005, 02:51 PM
Congratulations everyone! What great losses!

No good news here. I'm up half pound. Had a weekend out with friends to celebrate one of their 21st bday (alcohol is the devil!). I'm feeling sluggish with my progress or rather lack thereof. Having a hard time I guess with the new plan. TOM's being a b***h with me maybe...Who knows. Hope for better news next week.

taekwondomom
11-21-2005, 07:52 PM
Hello, everyone! Been very absent from the board lately as I haven't had alot of time to post. (I work two jobs now.)
I do check in from time to time though and read up on everyone. :hug:
My weightloss adventure is progressing; although slower than it was this summer. Still it is progressing! I'm down 2 more :) from my weigh in last week and am now only 23 lbs from ONEderland! I've made it my Winter ONEderland Challenge to be down to 199 by March. I KNOW I can do it; all I have to do is lose 6 lbs a month. :D

Charbar
11-22-2005, 09:59 AM
Sandi.. 7.4 lbs.. W O W !!!

I stayed the same.. again. I wasn't really a good girl last week! :nono:

Sheila53
11-22-2005, 01:00 PM
Sandi, way to go!! You're awesome! That should put you in the mood for having a great holiday week.

Be sure to come here and post if those leftovers try to get the better of you, okay? That goes for all of us!

barbygirl43
11-22-2005, 01:42 PM
WTG on the losses all. Shannon--you'll be back to losing in no time.

I didn't weigh in this week. It was the end of TOM and I got the flu bug or something.

DishyFishy
11-22-2005, 02:31 PM
My scale rewarded me this morning with a honking 6 pound gain!! It's my first gain since I started this in April, so I shouldn't complain.... :mad: :tantrum: Sorry, couldn't resist! :p Just look at my [lack of] progress for the last two months. :o Shameful!

I think it's time to re-evaluate what I'm doing, and knuckle down to it. :drill:

famograham
11-22-2005, 04:16 PM
BOY, ALI!!!
Are we in the same boat or WHAT!!!?

I could've written that post myself....I'm beginning to get really pissed off with myself :mad:

No fun at all :(

:grouphug:

Linda

jmacway
11-23-2005, 12:53 PM
A 7.4 pound loss. Wow! what I won't give to do that.
I stayed the same this week 248.
I know I over ate a couple of days this week, but I didn't think too much. I know I have not been getting enough walking in either. The special needs class I have been subbing in is draining me physically every day and when I get home I don't have the energy to exercise. I'll try and do better.

howie6267
11-23-2005, 01:35 PM
I decided to weigh in today instead of tomorrow and I am down 3 lbs this week. Only 7 more to goal.

goalnorolls
11-23-2005, 01:56 PM
Great job howie!

DishyFishy
11-23-2005, 02:13 PM
That's brilliant, Howie! Now don't go and undo it all over Thanksgiving, right? ;)

BOY, ALI!!!
Are we in the same boat or WHAT!!!?

I could've written that post myself....I'm beginning to get really pissed off with myself :mad: Thanks, Linda. Sorry you're there too. :hug:

So, any ideas on what we can do to help each other through this? Why not post over on the Journal/Buddy thread for a while and see if that can help you identify some trends?

I'm going back to the first post I made here to remind myself exactly how I felt when I started this. Maybe that'll help nudge something back into place.

famograham
11-23-2005, 03:51 PM
It's so funny that you said that Ali!!!

I JUST finished posting my breakfast on the JB thread...I haven't done it in months, but we're definitely thinking alike right now!

That post by you was the very next thing I read after posting my food...creepy!

I just wanted to say thank you for your response and to let you know I'm here for you, too..maybe we can help drag eachother out of this slump..

:hug:
xoxo
Linda