Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 11-21-2005, 06:42 AM   #1  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Talking Monday Chat, November 21st

Good Morning

Did you check out the new smilies ?

How is everyone today, hope you had a good weekend.

Getting ready to COOK !!!
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2005, 09:08 AM   #2  
Dream Big

S/C/G: 233.4/see ticker/135

Height: 5'2

GM Leenie- hope you're doing ok. Those new smilies are so cute!!

Gm Ladies- I hope everyone is good. I don't have much planned for today. Just alot of cleaning and laundry. I already have most of dinner cooked. It's in the crockpot. We are having spaghetti with whole wheat noodles and ground turkey breast instead of ground beef. The only thing I have to do later is cook the noodles and it'll be done! DD is doing much better. She did all of her assignments over the weekend so she's all caught up on her work. She was so happy to go back to school today. She got bored sitting at home. I haven't exactly been OP but I haven't been stuffing myself either so we'll see what tomorrow brings when I weigh myself. Well I'll check back later to see how everyone is doing.
timmyshawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2005, 10:30 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

good morning gang!

hey cin - it was so good to see a post from you! I hope you have a blessed Thanksgiving too!

Mazarin - I am so sorry to hear about your fall. I hope your shoulder heals up quickly - wow!

Marbleflys - it was great to see a post from you too. It sounds like you must be feeling like a wreck - I am so very sorry! hope you heal up soon too!

Good morning Leenie - cook? are you off today? are you getting to do some cooking? what ya cooking? ;-)

Hey Heather - I haven't cooked anything in my crockpot in awhile - what a great idea - isn't it nice to have your supper ready early. Glad to hear that dd is doing better!

Liz - did you survive your weekend? how did the supper go?

It's busy here at work and I am really glad to know I only have a 3 day work week this week. I have a ton of things I could be doing at home. One of my friends told me that her "Christmas Decorator" is coming today - how nice is that - I cannot even imagine having a "Christmas Decorator" but I sure would love for somebody else to do all the work and let me just enjoy it. ;-) then I would feel like a kid again ;-)

hope everybody has a blessed day!

hugs,
cathy
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2005, 12:15 PM   #4  
Miles

S/C/G: 176/168/135

Height: 5'4"

Mornin ladies,

Love the little Turkey family. Too bad I'll be eating them in a few days...

Glad to hear your daughter is doing better with it Heather Sounds like boredom maybe was the answer? How nice is that, your daughter is just too smart

Mornin Cathy, I wouldn't mind a decorator either, heh heh.

Hey Leenie, whatcha cookin?

I'm just trying to drink my water today and shake a persistent headache. Just found out my fiance is actually going to join me at my family's Thanksgiving dinner. I am excited. I try not to push him to do things like that that he doesn't enjoy (he's not used to doing stuff with his own family) but this is still very nice
blues4miles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2005, 07:51 PM   #5  
No more fat mama!

Hello ladies! I have been awol all weekend. Been busy-went back home to visit family and then on Sunday went shopping for an outfit (stunk) Today is my little bro's (daniel) bday. He would be 23 I have a busy week planned but I don't want to eat anything! I have lbs to lose and right now it is not happening! This is frustrating!
bearcatmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2005, 09:33 PM   #6  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Heather, glad Dd is doing better don'tcha just love the crock pot

Cathy, a decorator? how cool is that. i would love to sit back and say go ahead decorate and make sure you come back to clean it up LOL !!! I'm home this week, vacation time I also get 3 weeks off in December. How's the house and everything coming along since the hurricane? are things back in order (well close to it?). Miss talking to you.

Miles, thats great your future is going to share the holidays with you. I'm the same as you, I wouldn't force some one to partake if they didn't want to or I felt they didn't want to. Some people do force their significant other to do stuff which I think is wrong.... In a way that is. I only tell DH he has to go see my mom if I have to go see his .... fare enuf right LOL Oh..you'll learn LOL.

Bearcat, i'm sorry to know of your brother's passing, gee 23 is just so young. I too have lost a sister and brother so I can understand how you feel. Big hugs to you!!!
Hope you find an outfit that you are looking for. I can't remember the last time shopping in the stores for something to wear. Usually its catalogs. I get so depressed trying to find something to fit my weird shape and my height. Good luck !!!!

Talk to you all tomorrow
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote