Does it Work? - New member seaking advice on trimspa and diabetes

vanilla_sky_ak
11-16-2005, 08:22 PM
Hello to any who reads this. I am new to forums but I am attempting to find some support for my weight loss. I am currenly 205 lbs and have type 1 diabetes and just the other day bought some trimspa product because I heard it was ok for diabetics. Has anyone heard of it and does it work? I just started using it and my blood sugars will not go below 200 no matter how much insalin I take of exercise. I have also been drinking profuce amount of water to try and elimanate dry mouth that has occored with taking the supplements and still feel dry as a bone.
Has anyone else with diabetes tried this product? If so what where youre results? :?:

Suzanne 3FC
11-17-2005, 09:13 AM
Where did you hear that it was safe for diabetics? Trimspa warns that it should not be taken by diabetics. Please stop taking it, and you may want to see your doctor.

Please let us know how you are doing, we hope you'll be ok!

MrsJim
11-17-2005, 08:39 PM
Where did you hear that it was safe for diabetics? Trimspa warns that it should not be taken by diabetics. Please stop taking it, and you may want to see your doctor.

Please let us know how you are doing, we hope you'll be ok!

You might also want to read this post about the MISLABELING of dietary supplements (http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=68644) which Suzanne just posted earlier this week...

A HUGE warning sign...you can't even trust that the labels on these products are telling the truth...and that is NOT GOOD.

PLEASE stop taking these and call her endo or PCP right away...