Old 11-07-2005, 07:05 AM   #1  
Baby Steps

Default Week Day Chats, Nov7-13

Well, once again I have to start over. Asked DH why it is I can't seem to stay OP. I'm thinking of making (and posting all over the house) reasons I LIKE being OP (like NOT feeling bloated or gassy, etc) and see if that makes a difference. Just have to find time today to do it. So looks like I won't make my first goal for "Christmas To Me"....well, unless a miracle on my street happens
How'd you all do?? Did you have a great weekend? Oh..

Leenie: Thanks for the comment about the exercise Yah...I KNOW it does wonders (tell my body to quit being so lazy then! ). I haven't been home long enough to exercise this weekend and not sure I'll have time the next couple days either. But it's "in the works"

Last edited by lady_adnerb; 11-07-2005 at 07:09 AM.
lady_adnerb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2005, 07:10 AM   #2  
Baby Steps

Hmm....I guess I should mention traipsing through the woods on Saturday and moving tree stands so I guess I exercised this weekend! Just not something I consider exercise seeing how it was fun Now why can't ALL exercise be fun??????
Old 11-07-2005, 07:15 AM   #3  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Good Morning

Hi Brenda, yeah I know...exercise.. I'm the queen BAWAHH!!!! Just trying to motivate myself as well as others

Have a great day.
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2005, 08:07 AM   #4  
Baby Steps

Leenie: Motivate away lol. Trying to think of a way to get some exercise in today just so I can say "I did it!!" Try not to work too hard!!
Old 11-07-2005, 09:33 AM   #5  
Lovin' Life

S/C/G: 300/too much/155

Good Morning

Brenda~ I think you'd probably be surprised how much exercise you did this weekend! I wasnt op either!

Dh and I have a business meeting this afternoon with someone who wants to start up a business called "wallwriting" and wants to partner up with us. Should be interesting. I'll post the ski-doo later, I finally got it off the camera, now I just have to get it small enough to put here

Well, I wasnt op this weekend, but thats ok. Got some exercise in, got my water in, and my fibre....other than the dove chocolates that popped into my mouth, I did good.

Well, I better get busy and clean up the place....meeting is here

Have a great day everyone
RobinW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2005, 12:02 PM   #6  
TemporaryFatChick

Today is the big day, first day off induction, and I weighed this morning. Drum roll, please...

I've lost a total of 15 pounds 9 week one, 6 week two! Wouldn't it be fabulous if it was this way every week? Of course I'm realistic enough to know that there will be slow down since I'll add carbs and the initial water loss is over, but I'm so EXCITED!!! I couldn't wait to share with y'all today

Tenn
Tennessee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2005, 12:34 PM   #7  
Lovin' Life

Yah!!!! Tennessee!! You did fabulous!!!!
Old 11-07-2005, 01:24 PM   #8  
250/ticker/160

Height: 5"9

WAY TO GO TENN!!!!!! That rocks! I bet you feel awesome!!

As for myself, I just have an overwhelming desire to eat like a hog today. Seriously, I just want to go stand at the fridge and eat everything in it. trying, trying to only eat healthy...

Lacey
bnbsmommy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2005, 03:14 PM   #9  

Well, at least I wasn't the only one not OP this weekend! It was terrible! I was soooooo hungry all the time. I tried to eat only OP foods, but that soon went out the window and I ate a bag of Doritos and a box of Club crackers! I'm so ashamed! Talk about self-sabotage! I'm afraid to get on the scale and see what kind of damage I did, so I just won't.

Tenn - Way to go!!!!!!!!!

Oops, gotta go!

-Sarah
SkinnyAgainSoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2005, 07:51 PM   #10  
250/ticker/160

I just need to post my aggrivation. I just weighed and the scales say 4 pounds in one day. I know, I'm obsessive. I have eaten like a hog, but it was all the approved foods

1/4 bag of sunflower nuts, 2 low carb yogurt drinks, cottage cheese, 3 pieces of cheese, low carb shake

that's everything I've eaten today. I ran out of ranch and it's just thrown me off. boy I'm a complainer today. my back hurts so I didn't walk

whine moan, whine moan.

whiney Lacey
Old 11-08-2005, 09:19 AM   #11  
Baby Steps

Robin: How'd the meeting go? Are you joining forces?

Tenn: WTG!! That is absolutely awesome results! Keep up the great work and you've got every right to be proud!!!

Sarah: If that's ALL you ate then it's still less than me! You'll be back OP before you know it though!

Lacey: Just stay OP and that scale'll go back to what you want it to say. And it's probably just water gain so no need to worry!!! You're doing great so just keep up the great work!!

I HAD to have gotten my exercise in yesterday. Carrying 2 bags (not full, just 5 "scoops) of corn to the woods HAD to have been enough!! I bet those things weighed at least 5 pounds. And traipsing with knee high rubber boots isn't exactly fun! FunNY yes, fun, no Add to that helping DH with getting the boat out of the water, cleaned up, and the motor in the basement was MORE work. And cleaning out some of the garage. So yup, I'm counting that as a job well done. Now I just need to get the water intake in and the soda OUT!!! I'm waiting until next Monday for that one though, that way I can stay home and whine to myself about being tired and headachy
Old 11-08-2005, 10:32 AM   #12  
Lovin' Life

Good Morning!

Brenda~ The meeting went really well. She was really pleased that we were a husband and wife team that worked out of the house. We liked that she was well informed, organized and really gung ho about it all. So, as of last night, we are a team!

Did some more christmas shopping last night....found some decadent hot chocolate mix at williams sonoma! I think db would like that with some grown up chocolate mixed in Of course toys!! Have you seen those 3d paint tube sets at a.c.moore? I bought 2!!

Dh and I are heading out for coffee soon, then I think I'll get into my garden, and plant my bulbs. My dalia's have finally quit blooming, and I think the bees are finally all gone...so its time

Have a great day!
Old 11-08-2005, 01:38 PM   #13  
250/ticker/160

Robin: Did ya get 'em planted? I'd LOVE to see some pics of the vehicles you've been talking about, you re-paint them?? I'm out of the loop, clue me in LOL

The scale still had those 4 pounds on there this morning but I absolutely refuse to dwell on it. I will not get depressed and use it as an excuse to go off program, I won't.

I did however go to walmart with a shopping list of 4 things:
spraypaint
razors
conditioner
make-up

and I spent over $250!!!

dh is going to keel over when he finds out, I think I've found a new addiction though. I bought tons of cute undies and even bought myself a pair of dress shoes which I haven't done in about ten years (the shoes, not the undies)

Lacey
Old 11-08-2005, 02:31 PM   #14  
Lovin' Life

Lacey ! I buy bras now walmart has so many pretty ones that fit me now!! I just bought the red lacey ones last night We dont paint yet...we havent mastered the airbrush. We do vinyl graphics. Signs, cars, windows stuff like that.

Ok...I think I figured it out, here are the photos of the recent projects. The ski-doo ....we did the flames on the sides and the flaming head on the hood. The eyes and mouth (you cant tell) are a raised bubble type...it looks really cool, and the 600 over the front flames is a holographic vinyl with the bubble type over top, so it really picks up colour and light.

They arent very big when you click on the photo, but if you go to my profile picture Ive put them in there too so you can see it better.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg page.jpg (29.8 KB, 21 views)

Last edited by RobinW; 11-08-2005 at 03:02 PM.
Old 11-09-2005, 07:16 AM   #15  
250/ticker/160

Robin: That is SO AWESOME!!! I bet it is a blast to do!! Please post pics as you get things done, the artwork is just fantastic!!

my hair is falling out, girls...I found some 'one a day carb smart' multi vitamins at walmart, I'm hoping they will help. I have thick hair so it's not a problem right now but if it doesn't quit then I don't know what I'll do.

any advice??

well, gotta do laundry and then I'm off to work. And oh, yeah, did anyone notice that I'm the

FIRST ONE HERE THIS MORNING!!!

Lacey