100 lb. Club - Jennifer Weiner

View Full Version : Jennifer Weiner

SuchAPrettyFace
10-23-2005, 11:38 PM
Is on her book tour & I got to meet her last night!!! :dance:

If you have a chance, go see her. She's hilarious. I asked if HBO still had the rights to Good In Bed, she said after Sex in the City they dind't want to do any more shows about a woman's romantic life & that she now has the rights back & is shopping them around...AS A MOVIE!!! :D

Also, Cannie & Joy will be showing up in a future novel about a bat mitzvah (Joy's) gone horribly awry. Can't wait! :)

What did everyone else do this weekend?

barbygirl43
10-24-2005, 11:35 AM
that's so cool. I loved that book. It would make a great movie.

boiaby
10-24-2005, 03:12 PM
How exciting! I'm glad you got the opportunity to meet her, did you have her sign something for you? I loved that book too and would be very interested in seeing a movie made of it.

Beverly

Goddess Jessica
10-24-2005, 04:08 PM
I am green with envy! I love her and her books.

ScarlettDrawl
10-24-2005, 11:02 PM
Ditto, ditto. Her books are a great read. Waiting for the new one to come out in paperback so I can buy it (what? so I'm cheap...).

SuchAPrettyFace
10-25-2005, 01:12 AM
How exciting! I'm glad you got the opportunity to meet her, did you have her sign something for you? I loved that book too and would be very interested in seeing a movie made of it.

BeverlyOh, yes! I didn't want to seem like a bag lady & bring my books of hers (paperbacks!) that I already had, so I sucked it up & bought her new book, which sounds very good, and had her autograph that. She told me I asked very good questions & I am real mad I didn't bring my camera. But even madder about the books b/c a lot of other women brought *their* books, so next time she is here, I will do that. ;)

Jen415
10-25-2005, 10:04 AM
I LOVE LOVE LOVE her books!! :):):)

Jennelle
11-08-2005, 09:14 PM
Old....I know...

But I'm REALLY annoyed at the actress they chose to play Rose in "In Her Shoes." I mean, Toni Collette as "overweight?" Pu-LEEZE! If she's overweight, I'm just a downright disgusting pig. :ink: