Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 10-20-2005, 06:31 AM   #1  
I CAN DO THIS

Default Thursday Chat ~ Oct 20th

Good Morning Ladies..

Just popping in to say hello...

I haven't had a chance to get on much to read or post, but still wanted to say hi Today is going to be a bad day and it hasn't even started yet.. S, is moving out today so... I'm not looking forward to tonight after work...

Well have to go get the kids up and finish getting ready for work... hopefully I can get back on later...

/hugs
Ashlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2005, 08:19 AM   #2  

Hi Ashlie,

I like your sig a lot! I am going to send it to a friend. Have an awesome day and God Bless.

Lilli
Lilli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2005, 08:44 AM   #3  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Good Morning Ladies

Good to see everyone this morning.

Its a beautiful crisp fall day in Jersey.... the kind you can just melt into.

HUGS !!!
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2005, 01:06 PM   #4  
Dream Big

S/C/G: 233.4/see ticker/135

Height: 5'2

Hello ladies! Hope everyone is good today. Well even tho I didn't feel like it, I did 20 min with Denise Austin this morning, and after my lunch settles, if it does I am going to do my Leslie Sansone. DH tried to get me up for my 4 am walk this morning, and he said I elbowed him told him to go away and rolled over and kept snoring, so he didn't push the issue. I have found that even though it's a pain getting everyone ready and loading them up in the morning, that i really like taking DD#1 to school! We have some really good conversations on the way to and from school and I think it's helping us get along better. She actually asked for help with her homework last night and then we did some research on the computer together for her social studies. Well all I'm off to clean up the mess the little monsters have made, do my Leslie, and have some pepermint tea to help my tummy. This flu thing really stinks!! TTYL
timmyshawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2005, 02:46 PM   #5  

HiAshlie!!

Glad that you popped in to say hello!

How come you haven't had a chance to get on much to read or post? I've been down, for the past couple of days, so that's why I haven't. Sorry today is going to be a bad day. Hopefully you can get back on later and share if you need to. I'll check back later too.

hugs

Hi Lilli!! Isn't Ashlie's sig nice?! You have an awesome day too and God Bless!

Good Afternoon Leenie!!

You're right, it is good to see everyone!

It's a gray crisp day here in D.C. My dh's kind of weather!
HUGS !!!

Hi Heather!! Hope that you are doing good today. Yeah for you for doing 20 mins with Denise Austin this morning! That's 20 more than I did - her show confilcts with my getting the kids up. Hope you get your Leslie Sansone in. I really need to strat working out with somebody's tape or DVD! But with this kitchen renovation going on, I really don't have the room to anyway......... 4 am walk! Wow! Hope your flu gets better! TTYL

Casper
Casper5AXTSU76 is offline   Reply With Quote