Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 10-10-2005, 08:18 AM   #1  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Talking Monday, October 10th Chat

Good Morning Chicklets

Welcome Heather

Well whats happening girls? did your weekend go as planned?

Hope your diets and exercise are OP.
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2005, 08:59 AM   #2  

Talking

Good Morning Leenie!

Welcom Heather! I have a good girlfriend named Heather!

My DH is up bright and early ready to go to Home Depot to get yet another color of paint to paint the kitchen walls. He started painting the walls yesterday, but this morning he decided that he didn't like it, especially against the new cabinets, which haven't been installed yet! Oh well, I'm just being supportive and trying to lose weight and keep the clothes washed and my ds's room clean! Our weekend isn't over, since we live in DC, the kids are out of school and my DH had last night off for the holiday! So far, the weekend is going good and as planned!

My diet is on OP but I am 1 day behind on my daily recipes.........Since my DH got up, I got a little exercise with Denis Austin on Lifteime this morning!

Casper
Casper5AXTSU76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2005, 09:08 AM   #3  

I made it through the weekend without reverting to my old snacking habits. I don't know where this new strength is coming from. The old me would have snuck a fun-size snicker out of the candy dish. This new me walked right on past, out the door, to the gym, and did an hour of cardio! Ha! I lost two pounds over the weekend! I'm one pound away from my short term goal! I didn't know I had it in me!
pioneerprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2005, 09:19 AM   #4  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Hi Leenie
WE had a great yet rain soaked Weekend
we found a townhouse to rent which is at least twice the size of our place!
We saw U2 Which was Amazing! I love those guys I found an online writing class
and lazed around in fuzzies yesterday.
I'm back on SBD Defcon Level 1 today to kick my WOE in the pants.
bbiab
Kierie
KO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2005, 09:56 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

good crazy morning gang

I'm fixing to rip the phones out of the wall - everything that can possibly ring is ringing around here - every line - every cell phone - crazy crazy crazy. Calgonnnnnnn take me awayyyyyyyyyyyyyy I did tell ya'll that I work for a general contractor and that my dear hubby has a lawn service - right? Everybody needs everybody YESTERDAY! fun fun fun

hope everyone has a blessed day!

hugs,
Cathy
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2005, 09:56 AM   #6  

Hi pioneerprincess!! Congrats on making it through the weekend without reverting to your old snacking habits! And Kudos for going to the gym and doing an hour of cardio! Yeah! you lost two pounds over the weekend! Now you know that you have it in you!

Hi KO (kierie)!!

We had a rain soaked Weekend too! Congrats on finding a townhouse to rent! Twice the size of your place! Great! I bet the U2 concert was good! Love those SBD meals! What is WOE? What is bbiab?

Casper
Old 10-10-2005, 10:49 AM   #7  
Dream Big

S/C/G: 233.4/see ticker/135

Height: 5'2

Thank you all for the welcome . I am really looking forward to getting to know ya'll. Well I was dealt another blow. We got a new scale yesterday. The old one was too hard for me to read so we got a digital. It says I weigh almost 5 lbs more than our old one. So tomorrow when official weigh day is here I'll have to post a gain on my tracker instead of a loss. I've been really good with my eating too. A little lacking in the exercise department, but I have exercised, and it just makes me sick to have to post a gain. I really just want to crawl back in bed and go back to sleep, but instead I am going to make myself go do the new DVD Dh got for me to try and cheer me up. It's one of the Leslie Sansone ones. He is really trying to be so supportive and I want not only to do this for me and my health but I want to make him proud. So here I go whether I want to or not. I hope everyone is good today. I'll check back later. Bye for now.
timmyshawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2005, 11:06 AM   #8  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Hi Cathy Casper and Heather
Cathy I hereby grant you a pardon from work get thee to a tub full of Bubbles!
Casper It rocked! and was very meaningful as well WOE Stands for WAy of Eating and BBIAB means Be back in a bit.
Heather did you change the position of your scale? I'd say try and find a good flat space and step on it a few times. if those 5 pounds are real they will come off!
Old 10-10-2005, 11:18 AM   #9  

good crazy morning Cathy!!

Sorry about the interuption, but my first attempt to say hi was interrupted by a PM.

So, you're fixing to rip the phones out of the wall, huh? I hope that you get your Calgon to take you away!

No, I didn't know that you worked for a general contractor and that you dear hubby has a lawn service. I don't know what the economic situation is like down there right now, but I imagine that business is good! But seriously, I know that everybody needs everybody right now.

Hope that you have a blessed day too!

hugs,
Adrienne
Old 10-10-2005, 11:40 AM   #10  

Hi Heather!!

You are entirely welcome for the welcome! I'm looking forward to getting to know ya too! Congrats on your eating! I'm a little lacking in the exercising department too! But I excersized a little this morning..... Don't crawl back into bed and go back to sleep! Go do the new DVD you DH got you. How sweet! I need one! Make yourself proud! Want to! I hope that that you're good today. - I hope that I'm good today. I'll check back later too! Bye for now!

Adrienne

Hi KO!!

I agree! Cathy - we grant you a pardon from work and get thee to a tub full of bubbles!

So., it rocked huh? I bet! Thanks for the explanations!

Casper
Old 10-10-2005, 11:52 AM   #11  
Lifelong Journey Member

Height: 5' 6"

Hi all, sounds like everyone is doing good. I'm at work and can't stay and play or I'd welcome all the newcomers personally. So Welcome, Everyone.

I had a good weekend. Too short, like usual, but it was nice. We traveled over the mountain to shop and that was fun. Yesterday I watched football (my Packers finally won) and then I ate too much fiber filled foods and am paying for it now.

Back to work.
Marie
Marie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2005, 12:20 PM   #12  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Hey Marie Glad you are back
I hear you on the fiber! but better that than the other Ahem
Old 10-10-2005, 12:27 PM   #13  

Morning everyone~

Thanksgiving here in Canada.....making a turkey dinner with all the fixings today.......mashed potato, gravy, perogie, cabbage rolls, dinner rolls, veggies and apple and pumpkin pie.

Kids have no school tomorrow so it will be a relaxing weekend..............last week of orientation this week and then I go part time again.......will be nice to get caught up around the house again. Cleaned some yesterday........went to church........6 pm youth mass............then came home and watched Trains, Planes and Automobiles as a family.......love John Candy and Steve Martin.

Anyhow hope you all have a great day!

Back later.

Liz
liz321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2005, 02:19 PM   #14  
I CAN DO THIS

Welcome To all the new ladies

Good After noon Ladies..

Came home early from work since the babysitter situation was screwed up today and S. Needed to be at work today...

Half read the posts.. mind is else where today.. still trying to get through alot of things..

Just running by.. Hope everyone has a good day..

/hugs
me
Ashlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2005, 02:37 PM   #15  
Walking by faith

Smile Hello Ladies

Not much going on here...

I'm back on hold concerning my ankle. I went for pre-op testing a couple of weeks ago, and the doctor decided he needs to see an Echocardiogram before he clears me for surgery Some good news: Matthew (DS) took the first part of his GED test last week. He should be getting the results in a few weeks .

Cathy: It's so good to see you back posting regularly with us! The wedding sounded wonderful! I pray that things just keep getting better for you, and that Hurricane Season will be OVER soon! We ended up getting T.S. Tammy...just some minor flooding . They're actually running out of names!

Liz: Happy Thanksgiving! Enjoy your day with your family

Kierie: Congrats on your townhouse...you must be excited! Keep kicking b**t on the Beach!

Mmarie: I'm glad your Packers won . Unfortunately, my Red Sox LOST!

Leenie: Don't let monopolize your time!

Heather, PioneerPrincess, TimmyShawn, Adrienne, and anyone else I might have missed: I know you'll love it here!

Hope everyone is having a Mellow Monday
Stepping Out is offline   Reply With Quote