South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 10-09-2005, 04:26 PM   #1  

Default Brand spankin' new!

Hello everyone!

I've been reading the SBD book for a few weeks now, and after several attempts at starting P1, I'm ready to start for real tomorrow (Monday). I'm a nurse, so very busy, plus I have 4 kids who keep me even busier...I'm really hoping to fit SB into my life and I'm hoping even harder to find time for exercise.

I'm 31 and I've been dieting off and on for years and years and...well, you know. My greatest weight loss success was in this past year. I managed to lose 65 pounds while I was in school...don't really know how I did it. I wasn't exercising, but I wasn't eating a lot, either, and I had a lot of stress in my life. Since school ended and I've started a new job, I've put back on 10 lbs plus...and I'm so ready to get it off plus reach my goal!

I'm looking forward to hanging out at the Beach and getting to know all of you...I'll take any wisdom, advice, encouragement, ect. that you can give!
Old 10-09-2005, 05:31 PM   #2  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Welcome to The Beach. Cute nickname! You'll love it here.

Be sure to read as much as you can in out FAQ section - particularly the revised Phase I Food List - the book is outdated!
Old 10-09-2005, 07:00 PM   #3  

Welcome to the forum.. you have done such an awesome job with your weightloss... I hope all of the support on the forum helps you.
Old 10-09-2005, 10:11 PM   #4  
RNMOM

Default Welcome!

You'll love this place and you'll love the diet.....just get through day 3-5 and the rest is ok!

Don't know how you lost weight during school. I managed to gain 45 pounds in 1 semester!!!!

Watch out for Schatzi.............she'll make you have episodes of incontinence if you aren't careful!
Old 10-09-2005, 11:44 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 223/193/123

Height: 5'0"

Welcome! Glad to have you here!! Pull out your towel and your best sun glasses
Old 10-10-2005, 09:56 AM   #6  
Kyemom

Welcome!!! I am in Nursing school now..and losing, so we have something in common!! Glad to have you here.
Old 10-12-2005, 12:54 PM   #7  
Who needs sleep?

Welcome to the Beach!
Closed Thread