100 lb. Club - I am all excited!!!!

View Full Version : I am all excited!!!!

Eliegirl2PMA
10-08-2005, 04:19 PM
Hi guys,

I just had to share with you, i noticed going downstairs my body isn't hurting as much as well as going upstairs. I don't go down anymore like grandma moses!!!! wow, i realized i got downstairs within a quick period of time like a minute LOL. Another thing i noticed is that I can get off the bed from taking a rest (still a bit on the tired side but my consultant says that will go away soon) well getting up from the bed WAS NOT A STRUGGLE. I have only been on jenny craig since 10/6/2005 but I know something is definitely happening in my body, i can feel a difference. It must be because i am getting rid of a lot of fluid. Who knows and who cares at this point, i know something is going on and going right for a change :)

YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ... i was getting scared there for a while when i go to get out of bed and i hurt but not today!!! and the silly part is i didn't realize it until just a little while ago that something was different :lol:

:wave:

:cb:

pretty soon i will be headed toward this: :ebike:

:cheer:

Amanda Panda
10-08-2005, 04:58 PM
That is excellent Elie - all these little changes add up to BIG changes and soon you will not only be :ebike: but also :tread: and :wl: !! :lol:

That's how I started - 15 mins on the bike at first, then swimming and walking and now I am the :queen: of the gym!

I'm glad you are feeling better all the time!

Love Amanda x

Eliegirl2PMA
10-09-2005, 07:10 AM
Thanks Amanda,

Today i am a little sore LOL. I got too sarcastic yesterday and overdid the walking. Now i think i injured my knee but oh well, it will heal. I do feel a big difference though and it really boosts my esteem :)

wip
10-09-2005, 09:11 AM
Wow, congratulations. You've got to be careful not to overdo and have a serious injury. Read lots if you don't belong to a gym. I've been down this road b4 and its amazing to suddenly become more aware of the strength and ability of your body! Keep it up :strong:

Eliegirl2PMA
10-09-2005, 09:42 AM
thanks Sherry,

Yea I guess i better be careful LOL. I felt so great though physically that i guess in the long run i overdid it... oh well i am not feeling too bad today though other than some pain in the knee. Today is beginning day four for me and i am doing so good and I can't wait to get to wednesday which is my first weigh in day

boiaby
10-09-2005, 02:28 PM
Way to go Eliegirl!!! What an awesome NSV! You're doing great girl, keep up the good work.

Beverly

djs06
10-09-2005, 08:06 PM
Congratulations! Glad to hear how great you're feeling.