Maintainer Introductions - Wow I cant believe I made it...

View Full Version : Wow I cant believe I made it...

Christian
10-08-2005, 03:59 PM
I am sitting here in my livingroom with my 9 year old on my lap....and I cant believe that I am going to use the word maintainance :) Seems like I have fought to lose weight for so long that I didnt even realize I was so close to goal, and happy with myself...which feels geat, but strange at the same time.
I am really happy at 150 pounds, I am in a size 10-12 5'5 inches and can I can smile at myself again, and the one question I have is....now what??? Anyone else felt this way?????

Mel
10-08-2005, 04:39 PM
:bravo: :cheer: :balloons: Congratulations!

Yes! I think we all felt that way. Some of us were thrilled, some felt let down, but I think most of us had that "oh wow, I did it...now what?" feeling at some point. Are you happy with your goal weight? Is it your goal body? Now is maintenance. Kinda like what you've been doing all along ;)

Come join us in the Living Maintenance section of the board. We have a monthly chat thread, and lots of specific question and topic threads going :)

Mel

Ilene
10-08-2005, 08:21 PM
:high: Congrats!!! :dance:

Yes, what next? The answer: Keep doing what you were doing to lose :shrug: we can never go back to our old habits and ways or we'll gain it all back...

WELCOME TO MAINTAINERS!!! :woo:

Christian
10-08-2005, 09:26 PM
Thanks ladies!
I guess I was just suprised at the emotions I was having, I feel so much more confident now and I seem to feel a weight has lifted this afternoon. I will just keep exercising and watching my portions and just get used to living again ;) One goal met, now I will just have to meet some other ones I have. Again thanks for the warm welcomes, it will feel good to have others to talk to who are in the same boat :yes:

Christian
10-29-2005, 12:27 PM
Just had to pop in and say I did reach goal ;) Thursday night I weighed in at 148.5 so I was VERY happy with that, thanks for the encouragement ladies, I look forward to getting to know you all better :D

Meg
11-01-2005, 06:11 AM
Congratulations, Christie! :balloons: