Old 10-08-2005, 07:04 AM   #1  

Default Buying Additional Weeks

I have joined LA awhile ago and have already had to buy additional weeks. Had to pay $12.00 for each additional week. Is that the norm for everybody? I am gonna have to lose quickly or this will break me.

thanks for any info
Nana2Girls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2005, 03:30 PM   #2  
Let's try this again . .

Height: 5'2"

It seems to vary with each center-I was told recently that existing members are not eligible for the specials that they run on TV/radio. I will have to pay my center's "norm" of $11/week for any additional weeks. However-for people that have been away from the center awhile they have specials that run every so often for $5/week plus a $49 rejoining fee. The head of my center said when we come to the end of my weight-loss weeks we can see if pretending that I am "rejoining" would be cheaper. I'm losing on schedule but my mom (who paid for my program) only paid for 50lbs in weight loss weeks (plus stab and maintenence), in case the program didn't work for me. I need to lose a lot more than 50lbs. And they said I can't use my stab and maintenence weeks as weight loss weeks (whatever). Anyway-that's the deal with my center-weird how they all have their own rules.
juliemarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2005, 07:16 PM   #3  

At our center we can purchase extra weeks when they are on special. What's the purpose of having a sale if we can't participate???
EweWho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2005, 10:48 PM   #4  
Let's try this again . .

Height: 5'2"

new clients, apparently . . .
juliemarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2005, 10:27 PM   #5  

I have bought additional weeks twice. The first time I got in on a $5/week special - the second time I used one of my coupons (for going in 10 times in August, I got $25) and I did it during special time, so I got 5 free weeks.

My center is having the same promotion right now and I plan on getting another $25 and buying more weeks when they go on sale sometime before the end of November (I keep lowering my goal).
slimmerKim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2005, 01:34 PM   #6  
I will do it this time

I purchased some additional weeks when they were on sale for $3 just recently. I wouldn't think it would matter whether you are an old client or not. I agree it must be by center.
Sharon is offline   Reply With Quote