Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 10-07-2005, 09:34 AM   #1  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Default Friday's Chat - October 7th

Good Morning Lovies

How is everyone this GREAT Fri - Day ?

Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2005, 03:59 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

hugs,
cathy

Last edited by cathyxxx; 10-07-2005 at 04:01 PM.
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2005, 05:40 PM   #3  
CIN

Waiting to hear some news from you all!

Rainy & Cool here. Went to Walmart with 5 yr old Grandson......he could make any errand fun.....we smelled 29 candles.looked at Halloween & Christmas decorations and bought a female guppy to keep the male happy since he lost his mate a while back .

Uneventful day. Working 2 meetings tomorrow.......kinda odd on Saturday but I am subbing for 2 different WW Leaders!

Hubby passed out yesterday morning..... ............spent the day taking him to Dr and watching him all day. He is fine today. He has an appointment with the Cardiologist next week. We had one later in the month but "bumped" it up.

Always something.....isnt it?

Thinking about Christmas................planning a few things........keeping in low spending and more meaningful..hopefully.

That is about it!

Later taters
Take Care!
CIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2005, 07:10 PM   #4  
I CAN DO THIS

it's cold old here... the kids are sick and I woke up with it this morning... joy...

completely 150% depressed with everything going on with S. Trying not to fall apart.. Waiting for insurance to kick in so I can go see one.. I can't function right dealing with this again... I am completely stressed,Trying to figure everything out and my head is on.. I just need to start working on everything that is in my head.. One of us needs to move now...

My appettie has stunk but no binging.. It's actually the opposite this time.. I have no desire to eat anything. I've been trying to drink water but need the caffine fix so Diet cherry coke..

Supper is almost done.. Lasanga tonight...

Hope everyone has a good evening.. /hugs
Ashlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2005, 08:25 AM   #5  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

WOWEE CIN !!! Is your DH okay ? Thats awful when that happens. How is he feeling today?
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2005, 12:37 PM   #6  

Hugs Ash~

Such a difficult time.

Liz
liz321 is offline   Reply With Quote