Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Old 10-05-2005, 09:29 PM   #1  

Default embarressed to ask but...

I' like to know what exercise can I do to help enlargen the bust area after a loss in size?
Jewelz76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2005, 10:10 PM   #2  

I really don't think you can make your boobs bigger unless you gain weight (which is obviously NOT the point!!). hey, congrats times like 80000 on such awesome weight loss! how long did it take you? but back on topic: while you can't actually increase your bust without surgery, exercises to strengthen and tone the back, chest, upper arms especially can make it look firmer and more defined (ie: smaller arms/shoulders make your girls stand out!). keep exercising regularly and eating healthily, and in time, maybe you'll grow to like 'em. I bet you're hot stuff!

hope this helps. <3
choirgeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2005, 10:49 PM   #3  
Determined

You can walk to the platic surgeon. Sorry, that may have been inappropriate. I have read the only thing you can do about is increase your chest wall strength/musculature to enhace the appearance of your bust, but not necessarily to increase their size. Since they're basically fat, you can't increase them with exercise. A girl at my work just had that surgery and she was only out a week. She said the pain wasn't bad, if that helps? Good luck girl!
happydaisy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2005, 12:04 AM   #4  

Thanks for being so supportive!
I really never had much to begin with so this is like a "really" big crisis! Plus, Ive been having bad dreams about them. LOL!

Geek~ Thank You! I have been eating healthier for about 10 months now. Its been a true experience! lol
Girls standing out: These "girls" are not happy campers I know that! But maybe in time, you might be right. I just hope I dont loose anymore. Which means more exercising in the girls department.. I will make them look more defined because I dont want to look like a flat wall.

Daisy~ lol (I would walk too!) I'd love to see a surgeon but I doubt I could afford one. Though if I win the lottery or something like that.. It would be first on my list!

Thanks for the information!
Old 10-06-2005, 01:13 AM   #5  

Default this is all I know

okay you can develop the chest muscles which will give you a firmer look. try the pec dec flyes on a peck dec machine make sure you ask a trainer about proper form and a good trainer will give you a host of other upper body work outs that will tone and uh firm the area that you mention.
flipafart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2005, 08:11 AM   #6  
Mel

Doing heavy dumbbell flys , pec dec flys, cable flys, and bench presses will give you "gym cleavage". Basically larger chest muscles, but not boobage
Most of the superfit, low body fat models or fitness competitor who you see in magazines have implants. Very few women with low body fat have real breasts- hey, they are made of fat.
There are a few luck ones, but not may!

Mel
Mel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2005, 09:01 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 165/147/128

Height: 5'3"

I actually used the little foam stuffer things that came with my new bathing suit. Man, I never thought I would!
My tip is good underwire bras.
srmb60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2005, 09:29 AM   #8  

S/C/G: 152/140/125

Height: 5'7"

Default Silicone Implants on the OUTSIDE of your breast!

You might want to try those "chicken cutletts" that you stuff in your bra. Personally, I think they work very well. One brand I know is called "Wonder Shape Silicone Bra Inserts." They are often available at department stores and stores like Victoria's Secret and Frederick's of Hollywood.

Good luck!
Genesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2005, 10:09 AM   #9  

You can have some of mine!!! Since starting this I have gone from a C to a double D, and I am not happy!! I have lost a lot of fat off my back, but I swear my boobs have got bigger, and all I want is a B or C cup!!! I do the pec exercises that have been mentioned, and they have definitely improved the eh hem, hang of em and general look. I don't want surgery, so I guess I am stuck with the Dolly Parton look!!!!!
kykaree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2005, 10:26 AM   #10  

Height: 5'4"

Just curious Kyk, did they actually get bigger or stay the same while your band size has gone down (effectively making your cup size larger by comparison)?
JuliaTN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2005, 10:33 AM   #11  

I was a 44c and now I am a 40dd!!! I presume that as my back size has gone down, things have just readjusted themselves in the bra size department. My girls have certainly improved in shape, but definitely looking a little larger, sigh. I think being obese mucks up your body shape, time will tell what happens to them as I get closer to goal!
Old 10-06-2005, 01:02 PM   #12  
Working My Way Back Down

I'm with you kykaree - mine have never shrunk noticably. I have gone down in band size but always still a D or DD. And the more I lose, the more they, um, stand out.
WaterRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2005, 01:21 PM   #13  

LOL mine are the same, they didn't look that noticeable with a DD sized roll of fat under them!!!!!!I keep having these day dreams of being able to wear little strapless tops and things, but I don't think it will ever happen!!! Over shoulder boulder holders forever!!!
Old 10-06-2005, 03:15 PM   #14  

I dont have a trainer nor could afford one.. Used to have one years ago. I think Ill take the idea of heavier dumbells and purchase weight bench. (Only gym available since our local one left is a hour away). I really didnt want to go that route with the heavy weight lifting again.. but I am gonna try it again. I just kinda wonder if any one here has experienced stretch marks when they do the weight benches? I get them bad on my biceps there ugly looking.
Maybe Ill try to do some reading to find a solution to that.

In the meantime, Im gonna look for those chicken cuttlets/foam fillins/ and silcone incerts (<-- which Ive seen those advertised on tv).
Susan~ Wishful thinking but I doubt a pushup bra would push up anything cause Ive went from a B to a A. I might look around maybe a different brand would help.
Bad thought about it is I still have 21 more pounds to loose.. Could you imagine if It took everything? hehe Microscopic speed bumps!! I wish I took after my moms side of the family *sigh*.
kykaree~ I think I would love to have extra some women have the best of luck. I hope mine will enlarge like yours did. That really inspires me!

Thanks everyone for throwing all these ideas and your own personally experience to me.