Maintainer Introductions our stories and photos

Old 10-05-2005, 01:44 PM   #1  

Default This is where I need to Be!

Hey Fellow Maintainers! I have been leaving my mark on different forums here on 3FC's but this is really the place I need to park my bum. I am 25 (soon to be 26), 5'4, 125 pounds. My son is 4 years old so Ive had quite some time to get back into prebaby shape. When I got pregnant I was 115 lbs or so and at 4 months prego I was only 119 lbs. From 5 months on I gained a normal amount of weight and weighed in around 142 when I gave birth. I feel fine at 125, though my thighs are definately my problem area . I try and tone them as possible, but to me they still seem "flabby". I calorie count and am trying to take off that last 5 pounds, but I would be perfectly fine if I stayed this weight for the rest of my life (haha ) So I just wanted to say hi and I cant wait to hear all the secrets of maintaining the weight once you have finally taken it off! it's all an adventure!

http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/PublicJ...r=tampagirlcmb

Last edited by tampagirlcmb; 10-05-2005 at 01:45 PM. Reason: want to add something
tampagirlcmb is offline   Reply With Quote