Closed Thread

Old 10-04-2005, 10:45 AM   #1  
huntersmommy

S/C/G: 230/230/not sure yet

Height: 5 3/4

Talking weigh in week 5

well i weighed in this morning down 2lbs yeah yeah yeah.. and that is eating all my daily and weekly points i'm still having great losses every week last week i was surprised with the 4lbs i dropped but, hey 2lbs is awesome to.
Old 10-04-2005, 10:49 AM   #2  

thats wonderful !!!! great job !!!!
Old 10-04-2005, 11:05 AM   #3  
huntersmommy

thanks for the support your doing great to Kati wow 8lbs lost in week one is so so great congratulations
angie
Old 10-04-2005, 11:24 AM   #4  

Awesome loss! Keep it up! I was up +1.2 lbs but weighed in a different place b/c I still can't go home b/c of Hurricane Rita. It has been rough trying to eat on plan being displaced. I just want to go home and get back on with our lives! Anyway...sorry about the rant.

Great job Huntersmommy!!
Old 10-04-2005, 11:47 AM   #5  
huntersmommy

libbysmom03
i cant imagine trying to stay on plan and not be home that would be stressful im a major stress eater so ww would probably be out the window do they know when you are going to get to go home again? big hugs to you hope your home soon and do the best you can with staying on plan i just cant imagine.. take care
angie
Old 10-05-2005, 03:21 PM   #6  

Angie-Thank you so much for your kind words! It looks like DD and I will finally get to come home on Monday the 10th. I am just so ready to be fully in control. I did find a WW meeting last week and went to it. I was up a lb. Apparently it is a franchise and I do not have my book b/c I did not know that we would be gone for this long, well b/c corporate does not have my membership number and it is a franchise I am dealing with, they may make me re-sign up, even though this will be my last meeting here. So I don't know if I am going to go again tomorrow or not. I wish that they would just understand...oh well...I know that they are business...I don't mind paying for the meeting, I just don't want to pay for the registration again. Anyway...thanks again and great job to you on your fabulous weigh in!!
Marcie
Closed Thread