100 lb. Club - Small goal accomplished!

View Full Version : Small goal accomplished!

TakinBabySteps
10-03-2005, 11:05 AM
I lost my first 15 lbs. in 10 weeks! I am sooo happy! As a reward, I bought myself a nightie/robe combo & some new underwear.

But even better, I feel great! I sleep better at night & have more energy during the day. I have muscles, thanks to strength training, that makes it easier to conduct my business (I'm a retailer...inventory boxes...yikes). I'm actually starting to look forward to exercise! I can't believe it.

I want to remember this moment when I am feeling discouraged. Thanks for all of your support, everyone. It has really meant a lot. Pressing forward!!

SnShn13
10-03-2005, 11:09 AM
Congratulations! Keep on keepin' on! :D

lucky
10-03-2005, 12:05 PM
You've done a lot more than accomplish a small goal! Good for you and, like you said, press forward. Congratulations on a job well done!

DishyFishy
10-03-2005, 12:38 PM
Well done, TBS! :high: You have every right to feel good about yourself. I'm proud of you! :yes:

howie6267
10-03-2005, 01:05 PM
Good job. Kimberley and me just bought some new robes and pj's. It's so fun getting things like that. Only problem is I just want to stay home and stay in them all day today. I don't want to go to work. LOL

Amanda Panda
10-03-2005, 01:34 PM
That is great - and I'm glad you were able to treat yourself as you deserve it! keep up the good work!

Love Amanda x

boiaby
10-03-2005, 01:52 PM
Oooh, good reward! I love it when people gives themselves little rewards for goals met. I think that's awesome, and everyone should do it! I only wish I had followed the same advice more often while I was losing, I coulda got some good stuff outta the deal!! Oh well! But congratulations on your first 15, you're doing wonderful, keep up the good work!!

Beverly

TakinBabySteps
10-03-2005, 03:11 PM
Only problem is I just want to stay home and stay in them all day today. I don't want to go to work. LOL

Yeah, I imagine that I will feel that way. I work from home so it's already hard on some days to put real clothes on and get out of my pajamas hehehe. Ah well, I will find a way. I'm sure my nightie will be cute & all but the neighbors probably don't want to see me weeding my flower beds in it :lol:

taekwondomom
10-04-2005, 12:18 AM
How cool is that?!! Congrats on your first 15! :cheers:
I agree with Beverly that Non-food rewards are important! In my case, I find them to be very important as I used to reward myself with high-fat sugar foods and now I use magazines, books, movies, exercise equiptment (dumbells, workout DVDS, ect.) as rewards instead.

TechnoDiva
10-04-2005, 01:00 AM
That's awesome! What a cool reward!! :)

newfiedarling
10-04-2005, 09:18 AM
Great job on the first 15 lbs. You chose an excellent reward - something that will make yourself feel good each time you wear them.

~Dee

Tammy32
10-04-2005, 10:30 AM
Thanks absolutely great!! Nothing can compare to the that feeling! And yeah, just remembering how good that feels is a great motivator. I think that is where some of us go wrong sometimes and then it is to late.

barbygirl43
10-05-2005, 03:48 PM
that is great. wtg on the accomplishment. :bravo: