South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 09-30-2005, 09:06 PM   #1  

Default Who needs the gym? LOL

I thought I was going to go to the gym today, but after I got home, it was all over. DH picked up DS from daycare early and that threw me off. But, at 7 when I realized that I was sitting in front of the tube and DS was in another room in front of the tube, I decided to go outside! I also decided that this would be our exercise. I pulled him in a wagon for 15 minutes. But, I pushed myself. I went up our steep driveway to my In-laws house and back around to our business and back up. He loved every minute of it. Then, we played run and slide. He has a big enclosed slide. We would run up the steps, slide down the slide and then run around the long way and back up the steps. I was beat! But, I know that I got a good workout! (and yes, my big fat butt fits fine in the slide. LOL)
Old 09-30-2005, 09:18 PM   #2  

sounds like fun. Can I come over and play? LOL
Old 10-03-2005, 11:24 AM   #3  
Started SBD 1/26/04

What a great mom you are!!!! Sounds like it was a lot of fun.
Old 10-03-2005, 11:51 AM   #4  

Thank you!

When we went outside to play yesterday he wanted me to do it again, but I didn't have it in me. Luckily, he had cousins coming over to play with him!
Closed Thread