Old 09-28-2005, 01:43 PM   #1  
banned

S/C/G: 203/136/133

Default What happens if you want to change goal at LAWL?

My goal is 135 according to my contract, but what if I end up going furhter? Will they just tack on extra weeks to have me pay? How do they handle that?
deetsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2005, 01:46 PM   #2  

deetsmom,

I think they would just sell you more weight loss weeks. But every COD has a different policy. Why don't you just ask next time you go, not as a request just as a question.
Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2005, 01:49 PM   #3  
banned

Thanks, I will..just thought maybe someone here had already experienced this. Thanks for the reply
Old 09-28-2005, 01:51 PM   #4  

Oh sorry, I'm sure someone else will answer....
Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2005, 04:25 PM   #5  

My old co-worker who infromed me about LAWL told me thwat when her mother did it, she went pass goal and "put her plan on hold" and lost 10 more pounds in the last month and then went back for stabilization and maintenenance. Since she didn't stay within 5 pounds of her goal weight, she coudl not ger her rebate..so if that is your goal, I would talk to hem first. Also I think that before you committ to loosing more, you might want to look at yourself at 135 and see if you like what you see. Maybe some extar body sculpting and weight trainign will get you were you want to be, rather than just poundage.

Sorry i don't know of how to go about it persoanlly, but i know that is what she did
shennie_97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2005, 08:49 PM   #6  
banned

Thanks Mary My center doesnt seem to do any of the promotional or inspirational things I hear others talk about, but here's to hoping!
Old 09-28-2005, 09:56 PM   #7  

I'm so far from goal I think I'm actually going backwards so I can't speak from experience, but what I would do, personally, is once I got within 3-5 pounds of goal, reevaluate. Ask yourself things like, does this weight look good on me (ha! We all know any pounds lost look better than before, right?), have I been losing consistently or has the last few pounds been a REAL struggle, do I feel like I can maintain this weight? Then decide if you want to change your goal.

Although I'm sure they'll be glad to sell you additional weeks if you want to lower your goal, when you reach your initial goal you can always go into stabilization/maintenance for X months that you've paid for, then after you get your rebate (if you qualify) you can tackle that last X pounds.
vibrantecho is offline   Reply With Quote