WW Food and Point Issues ...other than recipes

Closed Thread

Old 06-18-2001, 04:56 PM   #1  

Default Big Daddy Ice Cream

For all of you in the Florida area who have been indulging in the wonderful Big Daddy ice cream that is all the rage here, please be aware that there was an article in our paper this morning about Big Daddy. AS it turns out, an independent tester confirms that the 12-ounce carton whose label says it is 1 serving, 100 calories, is in reality 300 calories and 3 servings. THerefore, what we thought was a 2 point wonderful snack is really a 6 point "meal" in itself.

And we wonder sometimes why we can't lose weight? Here I thought I was doing something wrong, following the program and losing terribly slowly -- but duped by the food industry. I think we should all write the company and complain. I for one won't be eating any BIg Daddy ice cream any time soon!
Old 06-18-2001, 08:39 PM   #2  

Unhappy What next _Skinny Cow ????????

I hope Skinny Cow isn't the next of our indulgences to change their label & tell the truth ! First it was Baker's Breakfast cookies ,now Big Daddy !
Old 06-18-2001, 09:54 PM   #3  

Thank Goodness Big Daddy wasn't available here! I would have been very sad to learn something I enjoyed so much was more points then I thought.
Closed Thread