Old 09-27-2005, 05:32 AM   #1  
Disney here I come!!!

Default This may sound really dumb?!

Hi everyone,

I have been looking through the posts as best I can and letting all the info sink in and help me. I think Id like to join a challenge somewhere, somehow?!? But I do not know where to begin???? Can anyone tell me where to begin and how they work?
motivated.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2005, 08:58 AM   #2  
Bound and Determined

S/C/G: 268/268/150

Height: 5'10"

Welcome to 3FC! You're off to a great start! Congrats on losing 19 pounds!

Find a group you'd like to join, and just hop on in!

You're welcome to join us on the Chicks Up For A Challenge board under Clubs and Groups. We're in the 12 Week Habit-Forming Challenge. You can just start where you are. Or there are many other challenges available in many different groups with many different goals. There's bound to be one that works for you. Or you can create your own.

As for how they work, most challenges work by setting up a goal at the beginning of the challenge, or everyone posting individual goals, then everyone posting their progress on a daily or weekly basis.

If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to ask. Or you can Private Message (PM) me (click my name to the left of this post--it will open a menu).

Hope this helps!
~Elisha
miss_elisha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2005, 01:58 PM   #3  
soon to be goddess

S/C/G: 236/216/17?

Height: 5'7"

Hi. Yes, Miss_Elisha said it best.....just jump in. If you were doing a certain kind of program (ie weight watchers or atkins)or want to join a similar group...(SAHM's, twenty somethings, or weight lifting)... then I would hang around that board so that you have some areas in common. Other than that, I would just start reading some of the topic headings and start posting where you feel comfortable. Good luck and congratulations on losing weight so far!!
angel-eyes is offline   Reply With Quote