Support Groups - Week At A Time Challenge #14 - The time to start is Now!

mscat816
09-26-2005, 11:17 AM
The object of this thread is to take on at least one challenge related to your weight loss goals for 7 days straight. Choose whatever inspires you - a certain amount of water intake, no sugar, 30 minute walks, etc.

I will award accolades for each day you maintain your goal(s), and 7 day winner awards and pounds down at the end of the week. We will begin each challenge on Monday - you can choose a new challenge or repeat any challenge for extra mileage. If you would like to stretch yourself, take on more than one challenge.

We will support each other keeping in mind to stay focussed on our successes and/or challenges of the day and week related to our weight loss. There are plenty of threads where a lot of time is spent on personal stories, so let's try to keep that to a minimum.

mscat-
All that we have is right now.
Yesterday is gone, Tomorrow is not promised, and Someday is not a day of the week!

deleted
09-26-2005, 11:51 AM
:rolleyes: What a wash-out last week was, ladies!!! :cry: I didn't keep it together too well. I WISH I could go have my Stress test RIGHT NOW and get it over with! Not good yesterday, and just total aggravation with myself when I finally went to bed last night.

This is another week, another CHALLENGE! I have to get that food to 1400 calories and below. That is my Challenge again. :tantrum: That's how I feel inside today! My weight is 197# which is not as bad as I thought it would be after my weekend of eating. Maybe if I'm really good today, I will drop to the 195 range by tomorrow.

Life is whacking me over the head now ... Gotta just bend and sway! :dizzy:

Ceejay, hope your day improved hourly yesterday! :^:

Carla, good luck with your brekkie and other goals this week! You'll do it! :flow2:

Have a good day, and a good week, ladies! :cheer:

FishWoman
09-26-2005, 01:04 PM
Hi everyone!

I have decided that my goal will be to get at least 5 servings of fruits and/or veggies each day this week. Too often i have only 3 or 4 servings daily. With luck, posting here will help keep me accountable.

Today I am already up to 3 servings (a cup of strawberries and a 12 oz. V-8), and my lean cuisine lunch says on the box it has 2 servings of veggies, so that will be at least 5 for today, maybe more depending on what i make for dinner.

Good luck everybody!

ceejay52
09-26-2005, 01:16 PM
Hi
My 7 Day Challenge Is To Walk At Least 20 Minutes Per Day And Go To The Gym At Least 3 Days This Week And Keep The Food Within 1500 Calories Per Day.

Good Luck To All

sandybhat
09-26-2005, 02:06 PM
Hi
my 7 day challenge is to try and drink water and eat my fruit and veges. How much water am I supposed to drink 8 gls I suppose will try to make it and go down 2 pounds this week.

was 170 lb now 157 lb ...........37 lb to go

sandybhat
09-26-2005, 02:14 PM
Hi
my 7 day challenge is to try and drink water and eat my fruit and veges. How much water am I supposed to drink 8 gls I suppose will try to make it and go down 2 pounds this week.

http://www.3fatchicks.com/weight-tracker/img/bar069/slider-but4/lb/0/50/13/.png (http://www.3fatchicks.com/weight-tracker/index.php)

carla49
09-26-2005, 05:11 PM
Hey Sandybhat, if you really drink 8gls (gallons) a day, you'll burst. (:rofl:)

My challenge for the week is already posted on last week's thread, which I don't know how to transfer over here. So, I intend to eat breakfast every day and have at least one proper meal per day.

mscat816
09-26-2005, 07:26 PM
Well ladies - we had a great showing last week. Kudos to the following for their accomplishments . . .

ceejay :cp: :cp: for 2 days of goals met! Great goals for this week. We are behind you all the way!

Debi :cp: :cp: for 2 days of goals met! Hope your ankle is healed!

halelys :cp: :cp: for 2 days of goals met! Looking forward to your new goals!

Bonnie :cp: :cp: :cp: :cp: for 4 days of goals met and :woo: :woo: for 2lbs down for the week!

and me :cp: :cp: :cp: :cp: :cp: for 5 days of goals met and :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: for 8lbs down!

:wave:Welcome to our newbies sandybhat and FishWoman. You both have great goals for the week and we :grouphug: will support you in everyway we can!

Welcome back carla! I haven't been posting on the 21day challenge - just trying to do it on my own but now that I am on track again with my exercise -I think I will jump back on again.
Have a great day!

carla49
09-26-2005, 09:24 PM
Wow!! 8 Pounds!

Mscat, you da bomb!

:bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo:

sandybhat
09-26-2005, 09:52 PM
Hey Carla by 8gls I ment glasses not gallons. Thanks for noticing me I am new here just joined 2 days back needed support.I am now liking it here hope I will loose 2 lb by end of this week starting today.....

http://www.3fatchicks.com/weight-tracker/img/bar-blue/bear01/lb////.png (http://www.3fatchicks.com/weight-tracker/index.php)

Hey mscat816 Carla how did you get all these colorful icons let me know I too will like to add them in my posts.

deleted
09-26-2005, 11:33 PM
Sandybhat and Fishwoman .... welcome! :flow2: So happy to have you with us. Hope you will be with us for awhile and accomplish a lot ! :)

Mscat, congrats on getting eight pounds back off! :flow1: Way to go ...

Okay, I'm ready to get in bed, and I have stayed in the 1400 calorie range today, AND did my water class tonight! I DID IT! :p

Carla, to copy your post over to here: highlight the text that you want to move, then press Control + c, then go to post in your new thread, press Control + v .... you should have it! :)

Have a good night, ladies!

mscat816
09-27-2005, 01:56 AM
Hi Ladies -
Just reporting in to say I got my exercise in yesterday a.m.. - 20 minutes on the treadmill. :cheer: Didn't make my water goal :tantrum: Will go for it again on Tuesday.

Bonnie :cheer: for Monday's goal! Workout and calories under 1400? You rock!

sandybhat - When you are in post mode - click on your smilies where is says (more) and you will see all the options. Clicking on a smilie will insert it into your text where you left your curser. How did you do with your goals on Monday?

carla, FishWoman - how are you doing so far this week?

Have a great Tuesday!

mscat-
All that we have is right now.
Yesterday is gone, Tomorrow is not promised, and Someday is not a day of the week!

ceejay52
09-27-2005, 08:57 AM
yesterday was not a complete cop out--I did my 20 minute walk but the calories were way over 1500.

Today I'm back to writing down every bite.

deleted
09-27-2005, 09:29 AM
:coffee: Morning, girlies ....

WHEW!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm back to 196# as of this morning. SLOWWWWWWWWWLY we go ............ :^: :p :) I have to have more days like yesterday when I really keep those calories around 1400. I'm determined to get my head back into "healthy eating" mode. It is difficult (UNDERSTATEMENT! :devil: ) after taking the summer off.

You girls have a sunshiney :sunny: day today! Good luck with your goals ...

Casper5AXTSU76
09-27-2005, 10:02 AM
Hi all! :yawn: It's been so long since I last posted that I couldn't even find my last post and which thread I posted it in! I looked for it all night! :tired:

Since my last posting, I walked to the neighborhood store with my son, which is all hills both ways, walked 10 laps around the football/baseball field that my son's team plays on, which is ~2 miles and danced all afternoon and night the holiday Saturday (Labor Day) at a cookout. I could have sworn that I posted this, because I was trying to create my tracker, but if I did, I couldn't find it. :o One thing's for sure - the last time I posted, I weighed less than I do today. :(

Hi Debi, :wave: nice to meet you too.

Hi mscat :wave: Thanks for the :cheer: on my goals! Glad to hear that you have talked the situation over with your ob who did your hyst and that you two have discussed surgery as an option. Me too. I need to make some appointments myself, and I would like to make a goal, today to make at least 1 today.

mscat I know what you mean about being so tired and sore. My DH is redoing our kitchen, and so far I've helped him take up 3 layers of flooring and cut hang and hammer crown molding. He spackled the holes and cracks from the house settling and is now in the process of painting Kilz2 on the walls. Kilz2 is a sealer - primer - stainblocker.

Hi AliLewis :wave: Welcome. You too Bobbolink! :wave:

mscat - am I letting you all know how I'm doing OK? Me and my DH have been sick, which is probably why you all haven't heard much from me recently and is why my news is sort of in a catch up mode. I still have some cold in me, but most of it seems to be sinus now.

Ran into my neighbor yesterday. The one who has all the exercise equipment in her basement. We are supposed to get together to both exercise and to walk. We keep saying that we are going to do it, but we haven't gotten together yet......... :o

Bonnie - sorry to hear about your brother.Both my husband and I are smokers, and I just put a cigarette out! :smoking: Don't let the sunglasses fool you. It's not cool. There use to be a time when I could just quit, but I can't just go cold turkey anymore......I quit twice when I was pregnant with my kids, but my husband didn't, so the urge was always around me, because he would not even go outside to smoke. Seems like nothing calms my nerves these days......cigarettes nor medication.....

Carla - I've had my deviated septum corrected and it was a piece of cake. I'll keep you in my thoughts, but try not to allow yourself to be so scared. In addition, I agree with Bonnie about guessing that we all face things at times when you just don't want to get out of bed. I should know. I have a chemical imbalance and I feel like that many a morning, and then there's the battle with the kids to get them up for school.......

Oh my Gosh! My DH just called me upstairs to see the 2 colors of paint for the kitchen project. He wanted a gold and a terracotta, but we got the exteme bright side of those colors! :sunny:

Well I just weighed myself - 172! It's got to go! And so do I.

Casper

sandybhat
09-27-2005, 10:20 AM
Hi! everybody:wave:, Thanks mscat816 for the info:cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer: for your goals. My goals went pretty well on monday I did my exercise:wl:, drank water and ate fruit and veges, taking one day at a time folks:halffull:.
cheers!

http://www.3fatchicks.com/weight-tracker/img/bar013/yinyang02/lb/170/120/157/.png (http://www.3fatchicks.com/weight-tracker/index.php)

Casper5AXTSU76
09-27-2005, 10:31 AM
:d

Casper5AXTSU76
09-27-2005, 11:20 AM
CeeJay

Hi! :wave: Congrats on your 20 minute walk and good luck on your writing down every bite!

:coffee: Morning, Bonnie.........

Congrats on being back to 196# as of this morning! Isn't it hard to get your head into/back into "healthy eating" mode? With us redoing the kitchen it's lots of TV dinners and canned stuff. Difficult is hardly an understatement! One good thing that I have noticed is that the TV dinners have so little amounts of food on them, it helps with the calorie counting. And my DH has been trying to get Healthy Choice for me. :D

It happens to be very sunshiney right now, here in DC, So thanks and good luck to you too with your goals.......

Casper

FishWoman
09-27-2005, 12:52 PM
Hi everyone!

Day one went well, i had 6 servings of fruits/veggies total.

Today, i don't know. I will have to have a big salad for either lunch or dinner i think. I haven't had anything but an egg-white omelet yet. Once I drink my V-8, that will be two servings.

Caspar - it is very sunny in D.C. right now! I am sort of staring out my window and not concentrating on work. Maybe i should go for a run.

Ceejay - i have to write down everything i eat or i am out of control. Yesterday I actually had exactly 1500 calories! Good luck with your goals today.

deleted
09-27-2005, 01:02 PM
Caspar, you posted your last info on 9/9 on the Week #11 Challenge. I found that by clicking on your name. That takes you to your profile, then you can click on "read other posts by Caspar ...." thingy. :D Just review all your posts there ... :^: Glad to hear you're having a nice day in D.C. I used to to live in the Maryland suburbs, Greenbelt, Beltsville, Pikesville (near Baltimore.) A wonderful area to eat seafood! :) It sounds as though your hubby helps you eat healthy, and that is so great. I've got one like that, too! :D

Fishwife, sounds like you're doing well with your goals! Keep up the good work ... :flow2:

Okay, I've made shrimp salad for later, done laundry, started the dishwasher, made bacon & whipped cream cheese on Everything bagels for me & my Trissie. (That's BRUNCH, with tea! 550 calories .... nothing else until dinner now!) Time to go do some more housework ...

Hope you're all having a good one! :grouphug:

Casper5AXTSU76
09-27-2005, 07:40 PM
Hi sandybhat :wave: Congrats on your goals going pretty well on Monday! Yeah! :woo: :wl: , drank water and ate fruit and veges! That's all you can do is take one day at a time. :halffull:

Hi FishWoman :wave: Glad to hear that your day one went well. Congrats on your 6 servings of fruits/veggies! I had a salad earlier. Thinking about either having another one or eating the last TV dinner (400 calories) in the freezer. It's already after 6, so I better hurrry up and eat soon. Trying not to eat so late. It's hard, since my DH works graveyard shift, and we have a tendancy to eat late. :( I've never had an egg-white omelet, but I do love V-8! My Daddy raised me on it! :D Since you're in Maryland, I guess you could see how sunny it was today! :sunny: What part of Maryland were you staring out of you window from? Did you ever get back to your work, or did you go for a run. I can't run, but I do try to walk.

Thanks Bonnie, Either I was too sleepy :tired: or I was having a senior moment! :lol: I didn't think about clicking on my name to get to my profile.........I knew that! Yes, I guress that you could say that I had a nice day, here in D.C. But to tell you the truth I slept most of the day, after having been up all night washing clothes for the kids. We're in Greenbelt all the time and I have a girlfriend in Beltsville. Not too familiar with Pikesville, but I love Baltimore.Yes this is a wonderful area to eat seafood, but the cost of crabs has gone through the roof! And we are a crab eating family! I'm glad that it sounds as though my hubby helps me to eat healthy.........he does believe in well balanced meals though. It's just so frustrating with the kitchen all torn up to be relying on TV dinners. I just wish that I could get some fresh fruit and veggies in here, but prices of produce are skyrocketing here......Maybe Ill go shopping, tommow, while my DH is at jury duty....... :s:

Even though I got my fair share of sleep in today, I did do some laundry. As a matter of fact, I have some shirts in the washer right now for my DH. :D Sounds like you are one ____ of a housewife. When I grow up, I want to be just like you! :D I hate housework, and yet I'm a housewife! :crazy:

Hope you had a good one!

Casper

mscat816
09-28-2005, 12:38 AM
Hey Ladies - don't have a lot of time to post - just wanted to let you know I didn't get my workout this a.m. and I have been busy all evening. Then I fell asleep :ee: My DH came home and woke me up around 10:30 so I jumped on the :treadmill: and got a 20 minute mile in :cb:

Have a great Wednesday - hope to chat more tomorrow.

FishWoman
09-28-2005, 10:27 AM
Okay, I *barely* got in five servings of veggies yesterday, but I did it! 2 servings of V-8; 1 of carrots; and a big ceasar salad (light dressing/no croutons) that counted as 2 servings of lettuce.

So far today I have had 1 serving of raspberries (with plain yogurt and granola). I plan to have a salad from Cosi for lunch, and a vegetable fritatta for dinner.

mscat - now that is dedication, to work out at 10:30 at night! Way to go!!

Caspar - I hate v-8, but i drink it because it is good for me :D I just chug it down as fast as i can without getting sick. I was actually staring out of my window at Dupont Circle yesterday (and today!); but i live in North Potomac, MD.

Bonniebelle - brunch is the best! I frequently have a bagel w/ cream cheese, nova, and tomato for dinner.

Everyone have a wonderful day!

Casper5AXTSU76
09-28-2005, 12:23 PM
Hey mscat!

Sorry to hear that you didn't get your a.m. workout. :( You are one busy woman! I'm not surprised that you fell asleep. :ee: Glad to hear that your DH came home and woke you up around 10:30 so you could jump on the :tread: and get a 20 minute mile in! When I fall asleep, and My DH comes home, he just leaves me asleep, no matter what I need to get up and do. You go girl! :cb:

Hoping to have a great Wednesday and looking forward to chatting today.

Hi FishWoman! :wave:

Congrats on your five servings of veggies yesterday. Who cares if it was barely or not? You did It! I asked my husband if we could get some fresh fruit this morning. (no response) :(

We used to have a rasberry vine in our back yard when I was growing up. I love yogurt. Maybe if I do some errands today I'll pick up some banannas and some yogurt, but I hate it plain!

Isn't mscat dedicated?! She's awesome!!

Sorry to hear that you hate V-8. I love it, but my husband hates the way it makes my breath smell. But you are right, it is good for you. Maybe I'll add V-8 to my shopping list, if I make it out. :D Before I met my DH, he lived at Dupont Circle! Isn't it a small world. He used to be a resident manager at one of the apartment buildings while he was going to school. But getting back to the V-8, I don't have to chug it down. I love tomatoes, and since it tastes like tomatoes, I just gulp it down! :D

So, I take it that you work at Dupont Circle and live in Norht Potomac. I used to live in Gaithersburg, MD!

I love bagels with cream cheese and I've already declared my love for tomatoes, but what is nova?

You have a wonderful day too!

Casper

FishWoman
09-28-2005, 03:04 PM
Caspar - nova is smoked salmon. it is more commonly referred to as "lox," but lox is way saltier than nova.

I love tomatoes also, but v-8 is just thick and weird!

mscat816
09-28-2005, 09:14 PM
Hey Ladies - I was able to drag my butt onto the treadmill this a.m. and got a 15 minute workout in - my goal is to do at least 20 minutes a day - but what the hay - 15 minutes is better than no minutes. Working on water goal today as well. I have 40 oz in so far.

Fishwoman :cheer: :cheer: for your Monday and Tuesday veggies and fruit goals! I need to follow your example.

Sandybhat :cheer: for meeting your Monday goals!

Bonnie :cheer: for having a fantastic Tuesday - eating and housework-out wise! and :woo: :woo: for getting back down to 196 - I want to be in onederland with you!!!

ceejay :cheer: congrats on having a great goal Monday!

Have a great Hump Day!

carla49
09-29-2005, 01:23 AM
Hi all, feeling a little low :( and very busy at work, but I've met both my targets so far (b.fast daily and at least one proper meal). Take care and keep up the good work.

haleys
09-29-2005, 12:55 PM
Hey everyone, sorry for disappearing last week, but school has been extremely busy. I'm going to wait to participate in a challenge again until things slow down at school.

Good luck to you all!!!

sandybhat
09-29-2005, 02:26 PM
:wave:Hi! mscat816 and everybody, thanks for encouragement, my VCR broke down yesterday got a video stuck in it but my DH put it right in the evening but I missed my tough workout with Tameelee, but went for 20 mts brisk walk in late eve Today I am back on track.so far had breakfast 1 toast with FF creamcheese, 2 boiled egg whites and plain yogurt smoothie this will surely last me till my late lunch.
Have fun girls and :cheer:for this week goals.

http://www.3fatchicks.com/weight-tracker/img/bar013/slider-lifter2/lb/170/120/158.2/.png (http://www.3fatchicks.com/weight-tracker/index.php)

Casper5AXTSU76
09-29-2005, 10:21 PM
Hi FishWoman! Thanks for filling me in on nova. I love salmon! Not familiar with the term "lox" either but just thinking of it makes me hungry! :hun:

Glad to hear that you love tomatoes too. I guess you have a lot in common with my DH - he probably thinks that V-8 is just thick and weird too! :lol:

Hey mscat! Glad to hear that you were able to drag your butt onto the treadmill. :tread: You're right - 15 minutes is better than no minutes! Good luck on your water goal! I drank a lot of water yesterday. My body is probably going into shock! :fr: I was doing good today, until I spilled my tumbler by the computer - haven't had any since.

Hi Carla! Sorry to hear that you are feeling a little low :( and are very busy today at work., but I'm glad to hear that you met both your targets so far. Take care and keep up the good work!

Hi Haley! No need to apologize for disappearing. With my 7 and 9 yr. olds no need to talk about school and being busy! You'd thing that I'd just lose weight just trying to keep up with them and keeping on them! :rofl:

Hi sandybhat! Ypu're welcome for the encouragement. Sorry to hear about your VCR, but glad to hear that your DH put it right! I miss my workout at 7 a.m. every morning, because I'm getting the kids off to school and getting my DH off to Grand Jury duty. :(

But if steps count, I've done my fair share of them today - I had to go to the store to restock the freezer with TV dinners and we do not have a garage. We have a lot of steps from the street to the front door, and I made many a trip carrying the groceries into the house from the car. Then I met the FedEX man as I was pulling upto the house, and I had to carry taht box upto the house. I ordered Tupperware (my DH doesn't know about it) so I had to wrap it for Xmas, and there again, we have a lot of stairs in our house and I was up and down to the attic to get the Xmas paper. Then I realized that I couldn't find teh tape because of teh kitchen renovation, so I had to walk down to my DH's aunt's house to borrow some tape! It's hills both ways! After wrapping it was back to the attic to hide Santa's present. :lol3:

So far I've done 890 calories plus 2 salads. When I went to the store, I bought Healthy Choice and South Beach Diet dinners and Slimfast and Healty Choice desserts. I'm hungry! :hun: I forgot to get some tall kitchen bags, so I have an excuse to get some fruit and yogurt when I go back..... :D

Have fun and :cheer: for this week's goals.

Casper

mscat816
09-29-2005, 11:52 PM
Hi Lovely Ladies - don't have time to post much right now. I won the area humorous speech contest and will go on to the district. Got my workout this a.m. but blew it on the water. Got some upsetting news at work today and I am on a rampage to find a new job. Will post more and respond individuallly when I get time, hopefully tomorrow.

Have a great evening, all.

FishWoman
09-30-2005, 10:07 AM
:( I ate only four servings of fruits/veggies last night, unless I can somehow count the glass of wine as grapes. :s: I will have to do better today.

Carla - it must be something in the air. Yesterday and today I have felt very sad and angry (and it isn't even my TOM). I hope you are happier today :)

My DH's 36th birthday is tomorrow! We are going to the Palm here in D.C. for dinner tomorrow night. Mmmm. My plan is to spend all day at the gym beforehand; then if i go a little overboard, it shouldn't be too bad!

Here's to the end of another work week!

Casper5AXTSU76
09-30-2005, 12:58 PM
Hi Fishwoman!

I did an "oops" tooyesterday and today. I did 1070+ calories yesterday. I also had two small salads. But then.........I had some vodka and orange juice to relax :cheers: and later on, when I got hungry, :hungry: I had a small cup of sweet potatoes and a small cup of macaroni and cheese.

This morning, I went downtown to Bordares to get my daughter two books for bookreports this weekend, and I stopped into the Chocolate Mousse to say hi to a friend. The craving started, :chockiss: and I got three pieces of choclote. I just finished them, and boy were they good! :s: I too will have to do better the rest of the day.

I hope that you and Carla aren't feeling as sad and angry and are happier today. Me - I just feel lazy! (normal) :lol:

Happy birthday, tomorrow, to you DH! Such a younster! ;) I'm not familiar with the Palm but it's making me hungry :hun: just thinking about it! :rofl: Have fun at the gym beforehand and enjoy you food when you get there!

mscat -- I'm concerned about you! You're such a lovely lady. Hoping to hear from you.

Casper

mscat816
10-01-2005, 02:28 AM
Things are better today. Got my workout in this a.m. :cb: very little water :nono: Work was okay and I was able to calm down - the incident I thought happend did not actually happen. I am still serioius about looking for another job. I am very excited about going on to the Division contest for my speech contest - so life is too good to focus on the trivial problems at my job.

Hey Casper - watch that alcohol girl - lots of hidden calories there !

Fishwoman - :cb: for your veggies - 4 servings are better than none!

Where is everyone??? Talk to ya'll tomorrow.

BJLewis
10-01-2005, 11:30 AM
This sounds good-- I want to commit to using my bowflex 3 times this week (30 min) and taking 2- 30 min cardio walks.

Starting Monday!!

Casper5AXTSU76
10-01-2005, 10:10 PM
Hi mscat! :wave: Glad and relieved that things are better! Yeah! you got your workout in! :cb: Sorry you got in very little water! :( I have a big tumbler next to me right now. :D But, I lost my straw, and with everything completely out of the kitchen now, I don't know where I can find another one! :( I do better sipping through a straw than actually drinking it from the tumbler.

Glad to hear that work was okay and that you were able to calm down - glad to know that the incident you thought happened did not actually happen. If your're really serious about looking for another job, I say, "you GO girl!" :lol:

I'm sure that you are excited about going on to the Division contest for your speech contest - you are so comical I'm sure that you will do great! If you feel that the problems at your job are trivial, then I agree that life is too good to focus on thise trivialities.

I'll watch the alcohol - know that there are a lot of hidden calories there! It was just one of those days when my son plucked my last reserved nerve! :mad:

So far, today, I've had 1030 + calories. But I did have :mcd: McDonald's cheesburger :cbg: and a small fry, while I was waitiing for the kids at dance classes today. :s: No excersize today, but I feel like I had a huge workout - been helping my husband lug out cabinets from the kitchen (remember all of our stairs) along with lots of bags of heavy trash, and also helped him unload drywall and 2 x 4s off of the truck and onto the porch. Boy am I sore! :workout: I'm tired, but not sleepy yet. :tired:

Hi BJLewis! :wave: What sounds good? Good luck on commiting to using your bowflex 3 times this week (30 min) and taking 2-30 mini cardio walks, starting Monday!

Well, I don't know where everyone else is, so I guess that that's all for now.

Casper

sandybhat
10-02-2005, 11:33 AM
Hi! Ladies I am doing fine and hope everyone is too. Now I did loose my 2 lb this week I am so happy got a new skirt and sweater to celebrate will post later in the day.
bye.

http://www.3fatchicks.com/weight-tracker/img/bar013/slider-but6/lb/170/120/156.8/.png (http://www.3fatchicks.com/weight-tracker/index.php)

FishWoman
10-02-2005, 03:55 PM
Hmm. I think i will be re-doing this strive-for-five challenge again next week. I did well on friday and saturday, but I can already tell today is going to be a bust.

I hope everyone had a great weekend!

BJLewis
10-02-2005, 05:05 PM
so we check in here Monday with our results?? Chat during the week??

Call me BJ

Casper5AXTSU76
10-03-2005, 04:48 PM
Hi sanfdybhat! :wave: Glad to hear that you are doing fine! I'm doing fine too! I went to my mom's EE&T doctor this morning, and I finally found out why my ears having been itching. I have an ear allergy. He cleaned them out and gave me a prescription for a cream to apply twice a day with a cotton swab. I thought that I was going crazy! :crazy: I had lost 2 lbs., but yesterday I really pigged ou! :ink: However, he did ask for xtra green peppers and xtra mushrooms, so at least I had some more vegetables..... :s: Amazingly, I'm at 170 lbs., which means that I lost 1/2 lb.! :D Go figure! I had just ordered some dress shoes for church, and they arrived just now. They're for a special re-entry celebration to our church, in November. My feet are swollen right now, but they're still cute. I can't wait until the dress gets here. Hope I don't have to get it altered. I took a chance with an 18 instead of an 16. My stomach and behind just seem to keep getting bigger and bigger! :( Hope that you enjoy your new skirt and sweater!

Hi FishWoman! :wave: What's the strive-for-five challenge? Anyway, glad you did well on Friday and Saturday! Hope that yesterday wasn't too much of a bust How was your weekend? I was busy playing taxi mom with the kids dance classes and my DH was busy with the kitchen renovation. My daughter was busy doing a book report, and my son was busy being a boy and staying into trouble! :lol:

Hi BJ! :wave: Most of us check in everyday, or every chance we get from day to day. Mscat checks our results on Mondays. She'll explain it to you.

Casper

mscat816
10-03-2005, 06:16 PM
DON'T POST HERE - GO TO WEEK AT A TIME CHALLENGE #15!

MSCAT