Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 09-23-2005, 09:17 AM   #1  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Wink Friday Chat - September 23rd

Good Morning

How is everyone today ?
Sorry I can't stay and play, I'm swamped at work.

Be safe everyone !!

Watcha all doing this weekend?
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2005, 01:01 PM   #2  
Lifelong Journey Member

Height: 5' 6"

Hi all, Hugs to you Cathy. I've glad you're 100 miles out of the storm initial fury. I hope you safe where you are.

I'm at work, watching the clock, hoping that 4:00 shows up soon. I am so glad it is Friday. I truly hate my job these days. I work with a few idiots (one I even renamed Judy Idiot for when she calls she lives up to her new name). I have Monday off too so that will be nice.

DS1 and GF are moving in this weekend. The room is almost done so it should be okay. I worry about having too many people around - I'm an introvert - but I should be okay. I will pull out my lightbox soon and that should make me less depressed. I miss the mania of a month ago.

DS2 and I have spent time together this week and that has been nice. He seems willing to try and straighten up some of his attitude that's been bugging me (not paying his bills). We installed Quicken on his computer and set up his Billminder to remind him to pay his bills. I better not hear that he forgot anymore...

Back to work. TTYL.
Marie
Marie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2005, 02:56 PM   #3  
Oooo Silly Me!

Hello everyone!

My heart and deepest thoughts and prayers go out to those in New Orleans. I heard in the news the Levy’s broke again. My heart is just breaking…

Cathy - I hope that whereever you are, you are safe and come back to us!

Take care everyone…

Sue…

Last edited by SueMarie301; 09-23-2005 at 03:01 PM.
SueMarie301 is offline   Reply With Quote