General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Closed Thread

Old 09-21-2005, 07:19 AM   #1  

Default Natural Cures book

Has anyone actually read this book. Is it what is claims to be? I know it has stuff on conspiracy (which I read some and believe to be true, have for years), but does it have cures?
Old 09-21-2005, 07:43 AM   #2  
ButDoesntWannaLookLikeOne

S/C/G: 230/218/170

Height: 5'4"

There was a thread about this guy a few weeks ago --->http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/show...=Kevin+Trudeau

Also, go to Amazon.com and read the customer reviews of the book -- it looks like it's a total waste of money.
Old 09-21-2005, 11:17 AM   #3  
one leg press at a time

I have not read it, but a few weeks ago I was told that basically all through out the book he leads you on just to go to some kind of pay to website.

edited b/c of major typos..

Last edited by Firmgirl; 09-23-2005 at 06:55 PM.
Old 09-23-2005, 12:50 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 144/137/128

Height: 5 ft. 4.5 in.

Default I read most of it...was disappointed

I don't know what to make of this book...if you saw the infomercial he says that the bottom line for food companies and drug companies is the money. They are not in it to make you healthy just to make money. He mentions that in the book, but like you, I was interested in the cures so I just basically read that part and the part on weight loss. He mentions doing things like colonics and liver cleanses, which I am afraid to even go there . He mentions eating organic food and to stay away diet food, no/low fat and no/low carb food, etc. because it doesn't help you lose weight as well as diet soda. Some of the stuff makes sense but I personally can not find organic food so easily and can not/will not do some of the things he mentions although there are a quite a few that are doable. I would see if your library has a copy or browse through it in a book store...that's where I got it. With these kind of books, I always have to look at it first to see if it is doable for me. Good luck to you.
Closed Thread